Chapter 38: Alone on the streets.

Ms Author- Idol

 

“Will you be fine on your own?” Manager hyung asked for the zillionth times. He dropped me off in front of a pet shop away from the main shopping district. It was a small shop that JaeJoong would always patronize for cat supplies. We both agreed to meet to purchase necessities for Hero.

“Yeah,” I nodded, carrying Hero in my arms. The photo shoot ended without a glitch. I didn’t have the chance to talk with Hoya again after our short conversation. Thinking back, his expression was really something I never seen before. That disappointment in his eyes was just a puzzle to me.

“You sure?” Manager oppa questioned again.

“Neh!” I nodded vigorously.

“Arraso, call me when you’re done,” Manager oppa sighed as he drove away. I was in disguised again, in black framed spectacles, plain clothes and a beanie. I stood on the streets, waiting for JaeJoong’s arrival.

Bzz…

From JaeJoong

Sorry, work ended late! I’m rushing over now!

Not given a choice, I waited. I glanced around the streets. The sun is setting down soon and the wind started to blow. I shivered a little. When was he going to come?

“Hero ah, are you hungry?” I looked down the Hero in my arms. He gave a soft whine.

“Wait for JaeJoong a little while, alright?” I patted his head. His head slumped back to his original position in my arms. I stared around once again. Where was he??

“Woo-woo!” Someone wolf whistled. I frowned, was I his target? I pretended to look away, not wanting to create trouble for someone.

“Woo-woo!” He did it again, as he walked towards my direction. I didn’t want to move, because it would acknowledge that he was directing at me. But, I was uncomfortable at the position I was in.

“Hey, pretty lady,” The guy approached me. This time, I shifted myself away from them. But, I was too slow for two of them. They blocked my only pathway, not letting me get away.

“You look like a star!” One exclaimed. I tightened my grip on Hero, which caught his attention. He looked up from his position and gave a low growl.

“A pretty lady with a cute puppy, where can you find that?” the friend teased.

“Do you have time, beautiful? Want to hang out together?” He smirked.

“No, leave me alone. I’m waiting for someone.” I tried to get away, but was once again blocked.

“Oh, who are you waiting for? Us?” The first guy shamelessly pronounced.

“Get away,” I said firmly, wanting to run away from this right away.

“Come’ on, let’s have some fun,” He grabbed my wrist, wanting to pull me away. Hero was barking now, aware of the sticky situation I was in.

“Leave me alone!” I yelled, struggling to shake off the man’s grip. They refused to budge, trying to force me into going their way. Using all my force, I rooted myself to the ground. There was no way they were going to take me away like that.

“Didn’t you hear my girl asking you to let go?” A familiar figured appeared, grabbed the hand of the joker stopping his pull on me.

“Who are you?” The joker asked fiercely.

“I’m her boyfriend.” JaeJoong proudly announced, smirking. He cut off the guy’s grip on mine, freeing my hands, but never letting it go. I gazed up at him; his side view was just stunning at this moment. He didn’t seem so annoying suddenly. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello~ edited chapter 37~ so please do take a look.

For new readers( i hope you last till this chapter.Hahaha.) ENJOY!

^^