Chapter 39: Feeling his….warm lips.

Ms Author- Idol

 

“I’m her boyfriend, got a problem with that?” JaeJoong held on to my hands.

“Ha, like I would believe you. Those so called ‘hero’ like you only appear in dramas. You are just nobody to this lady! Just F**** off, kid!” The guy bought out his hooligan side.

“You want some prove?” JaeJoong was still smirking. His eyes were hidden underneath those big shades, but the smile on his face was just so obvious. Without waiting for a reply, JaeJoong did what he had to do.

Thump thump… Thump thump…

All I could hear was the sound of my heart beating in my ears. My eyes wide open as I stood frozen in the spot. His lips pressed against mine, warmed and sweet. Taking in his fruity breath, a strange sensation was felt on my lips. Slowly, I closed my eyes, returning the kiss. It didn’t take long for he pull away. I stared at for a second before realizing what I had done.

Feeling the flurries in my stomach, I blushed, biting my lower lip. All I saw was the smirk on JaeJoong’s face, even his eyes were smiling.

“You owe me one.” JaeJoong whispered softly. He gave me a last stare, before turning back to the jokers.

“Are you satisfied?” JaeJoong said in a triumph voice.

“Let’s go.” They both left, admitting defeat. As they left, JaeJoong turned his attention back to me. He stared at me, grinning widely. I blinked a few times as I stared back. I could feel the burn on my cheeks.

“You are blushing so brightly.” JaeJoong teased. Gosh, Kyung Me, why did you just kiss him back?!

“Thank you for being so honest.” JaeJoong ruffled my hair.

“What?” I flinched at his touch.

“Don’t deny it. You obviously know what you did.” JaeJoong was still in his very good mood.

“What did I do?”

“Do you want another demonstration?” JaeJoong raised his brows teasingly.

“Let’s…let’s go get Hero’s food. He’s starving.” I turned, decided to ignore whatever he just said. He tagged along we walked back to the shop. His smirk never wiped from his face.

“Annyeong Hasehyo!” The shop keeper greeted. She is a lday in her 30’s or so, looking all cheery at JaeJoong’s presence. “Oh! JaeJoong!”

“Annyeong Hasehyo,” I bowed, greeting back. JaeJoong simply waved.

“Ran out of cat supplies?” The shop owner asked.

“Nope, today it’s for this fella here,” JaeJoong pointed to Hero.

“Oh!” the shop owner noticed Hero in my arms, wagging his tail at the stranger. “What a cute little guy!”

“This is Kyung Me,” JaeJoong introduced me. “And this is Jiae.”

“Annyeong hasehyo,” I bowed again.

“Kyung Me?! Are you serious?! I’m a fan!” Jiae squealed.

“Thank you,” I smiled shyly.

“I really love your songs!” Jiae’s fan girl side was brought out as she saw her idol in real life. “You have to give me an autograph.”

“That’s my girl for you,” JaeJoong whispered softly. I elbowed him in the stomach. JaeJoong grunted at the sudden attack. Luckily for me, Jiae took notice of this as she search for materials to get my autograph.

"shhh!" I hushed him up.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!^^

Is this story getting too boring for you guys or .....??

I need comments & suggestions!!^^ do put a few words, alright!^^

<3 do remember to subcribe!