Chapter 1: KyungMe & Infinite

Ms Author- Idol

“Live your life to the fullest,” they always said. I did, enjoying my idol life and the readership of my novel. No one knew the existence of my author identy, not in the idol world anyway.

“Kyung Me!” Hoya came through the door with the rest of infinite.

“Oppa!” I smiled immediately at the appearance of my favorite senior in the world.

“What are you doing here?”

“We all came to support our one and only dongsaeng.” Myungsoo waved a banner in front him- fan banner that was designed for me.

“Where did you get that?” I beamed, taking the banner from Myungsoo.

“From your fans,” He grinned at me.

“Are there lots of fans out there?” I asked.

“Yeah, they are tons,” Woohyun teased me, sensing the nervous in me.

“Okay, I shouldn’t have asked. I’m so nervous!” I squealed, panicking.

“Yah!” Seong Gyu reprimanded him.

“KyungMe ah,” Hoya came over my side, fixing my hair. “Don’t be nervous!”

“Deep breath!” Woohyun imitated Beast – Breath’s dance move. “Breath in, breath out!”

The rest tried to help ease my tension. I giggled at their gag.

“Thank you,” I grinned at them. “I feel better now.”

“That my girl,” Hoya smiled at me, his smile dazzled. My face blush a little. Good thing there’s makeup on me. If not the blush would have been obvious.

“Alright! I’m off!” I stood up.

“Fighting!” They all cheered on me.

“We’ll be waiting!” Sung Jong waved to me.

Giving the last look, I closed the door, and braced myself for the performance. Debut for only a few months, I gained much attention from the public. I entered Woollim Entertainment 3 years ago as a trainee and got to know the guys known as Infinite now.

“Annyeong hasehyo, I’m Kyung Me,” I stepped up the stage and gave a deep bow. The fans screamed, waving fan balloons and banners in their hands. MyungSoo oppa was right! The banners were from them. I imagined how the shy MyungSoo oppa blushing when he went up the fans to get the banner. The fans must have screamed their lungs out when they saw Infinite.

I couldn’t help but grin at the thought. I shook my head off the distracting thought, and concentrated. I adjusted the mic, and took a deep breath.

Kyung Me, Fighting!