Chapter 47: The big news.

Ms Author- Idol

 

 

“This is atrocious! Unbelievable! Rubbish!”

Manager oppa came storming into the ward early in the morning, his face full of fury. This was the second day and the last day that I was going to stay in the hospital. Nice, what a morning… Did he forget I’m a patient?

“What’s wrong?” I turned to him as he flung himself onto the sofa in front of the bed.

“Just dreadful how a rumour starts,” He sighed as he stood up, pacing right and left.

“Rumour? What rumour?” I asked. Manager oppa threw me the crumpled newspaper in his hands. He sighed and sat down again, burying his face into his hands. What kind of big news is this to make him flare up like this?

I straightened the tabloid newspaper, laying it flat on my bed. I sat up, getting a better view. What I saw wasn’t what I had expected.

JYJ’s JaeJoong& Singer Kyung Me are dating?

Dating rumors are swirling around JYJ’s JaeJoong and Kyung Me after they were spotted having intimate moments at a rehearsal for MBC’s Pets for Life concert. 

From the pictures taken by Dispatch, the two idols can be seen together giving off a romantic vibe. JaeJoong was seen protecting Kyung Me from the falling spot lights. According to the back stage crew, JaeJoong was comforting Kyung Me after the incident.

This couple had been on dates even back a month ago, as reported, the couple was seen at a mall. Though the establishment was full of people, they seemed to not care about the attention they were drawing, opting instead to focus on their conversation.

One fan also shared with Dispatch that Kyung Me was spotted at JaeJoong’s apartment and never left till hours in early morning. With this recent spotting, netizens are starting to wonder the relationship of these two.

BothC-JeS Entertainment and Woollim Entertainment had not made any comments on this matter. However, fanatic fans of JYJ had protested and insisted the officials to clarify the issue.

Report by: Jason Lee

I gulped, suddenly my future seemed so...

“!” Manager oppa roared.

“I know right,” I sighed. Rumours like this always mark the end of an idol. Though, not all artist, most of them were attacked by fans of each side, causing them their decline in popularity. But somehow, a small part of me wished that the news was true, despite the negative impact it might bring.

“The fans are protesting in front of the dorm.”

“I know right,” My shoulders slumped, still deep in my thoughts... Wait... “What?!”

“They are mostly JYJ’s fans and your fans, of course. JYJ’s fans are demanding an explanation, while your fans trying to stop their aggressiveness. I think it is going to turn out ugly.” Manager oppa sighed as he explained. He then started to dial a bunch on numbers on his phone and talking furiously on it.

I slumped back onto my bed. Ouch. I grasped my shoulder. What is this pain? I frowned, trying to ignore the pain. There were more important matters. JaeJoong and I were never in a relationship. So, what’s the fuss about?

I sighed, hugged my head in between my knees. Solutions... Solutions... Think! Ah ha! What was the best way to tell media in a formal and official way? A conference! That’s right! Why didn’t I think of that? It’s just something to clarify right? A statement that we were not dating!

“Hey...” JaeJoong’s greeting broke the tension in the room. We both looked up at him in shock. With all the scandal around, he was still so carefree.

“I will leave you guys to talk,” Manager oppa mumbled, mostly to me, and hurried out the room.

“Why are you still so calm? Hadn’t you heard the news?” I asked.

“Yeah, so?” JaeJoong got himself comfortable on the chair.

“So?! We need to clarify things!” I freaked out at him. He was just too weird for me to handle.

“Then, leave it to me.” I gave him a look of distrust. JaeJoong chuckled. “Come’ on, trust me.”

“How? When I don’t even know what you are planning to do?”

“Just stay as who you are,” JaeJoong gave a comforting smile. For that moment, I do really trust him.

“But...” I protested, my head still swirling with questions.

“Believe me,” JaeJoong got up, smiling. He brought my head close to him, and leaned forward to give a peck on the top of my head. I blushed, why was he acting like I belonged to him?

Wait, did I just said ‘belong’....?