Chapter 56: Prefect morning.

Ms Author- Idol

Sun shone through the room, warming the room bit by bit. I woke up to the sun rays, feeling the heat. I knew he was there, he never left. I turned around, trying to find...

“JaeJoong?” I stared at the empty space beside me. Where was he? Was yesterday just a dream? I pulled away my covers, scrambling off the bed. I went around the empty house and JaeJoong was nowhere to be seen. Neither was Ms Baek.

“JaeJoong?” I opened the bathroom door.

“JaeJoong?” I stuck my head into Ms Baek’s room. No sight of JaeJoong. I ran out back into the living room, to find JaeJoong standing at the door.

“JaeJoong!” I yelled for him.

“Goodbye,” He mouthed sadly, as he turned away from. No, no! Don’t leave me, don’t do this to me!

“JaeJoong!” I shot up straight up from the bed, beads of sweat streaming down my face. My heart pumped fearfully. I turned to realise JaeJoong sat wide awake beside me. His expression was confused and concerned. Couldn’t resist any further, I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tight.

“I dreamt, I dreamt you are saying goodbye to me, you’re leaving me.” Tears were staring to fall as I recalled back those awful images. I never wanted that to happen. “I...I’m sorry.”

“Silly, I’m here. No matter what, I won’t leave.” JaeJoong my hair gently, trying to soothe me.

“Really?” I asked through my sobs. I didn’t even know why I was being so silly, crying over a dream.

“Yes, trust me.” JaeJoong held me tighter, but never stop my hair. We stayed like this till my tears dried up, and the sun rays filled the room.

“Sorry,” I apologized, as he released me from his embrace. I wiped my tears away, eyes feeling a little tired.

“I love the way you yelled for my name,” JaeJoong watched my every movement, while playing a strand of my hair.

“Shut up, you don’t know how horrible it was,” I lightly slapped his arms.

“Do you want me so badly?” JaeJoong teased as he sensed the atmosphere lightened.

“Nope, I only need Hero.”

“Hero IS me,” JaeJoong tried to play word games with me.

“Get out!” I pushed him away.

“Wae?” JaeJoong whined. “Didn’t you just scream for me awhile ago?”

“Ms Baek is going to wake up and I don’t she will be pleased to find you here.” I pointed out as the-matter-of-fact.

“Fine, fine,” JaeJoong surrendered. “But,”

“But?” I raised an eye brow.

“You are officially mine.” JaeJoong smirked and took the chance for I was stunned to gave a peck on my forehead. “See you in dream land.” He smiled, and left.

“Yah! Kim JaeJOONG!” I roared, coming back to my senses and to my burning cheeks.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohoo!

Was in the mood to write.^^ & guess what?!

It's BEAST Dongwoon's birthday! Happy birthday to my bias!^^ HEHEHEH. Just had to type it here.~

Anyway! ENJOY & LOVE THE CHAPTER!!!!^^ comment & sub much~ <3