Chapter 66: A sincere word from her heart

Ms Author- Idol

“Wait, the surprise isn’t over.” JaeJoong smiled as he pulled away. He turned and waved a girl over. Emerging from the crowd, a girl hugged by book with her face low. But, her face wasn’t at all unfamiliar to me.

“Don’t be shy, introduce yourself,” JaeJoong prompted, trying to break the ice between us. It’s not like we hate each other or anything, but the atmosphere was just awkward.

“I’m Yoo Min Jing,” She greeted with her head still low.

“Hi, I’m Kyung Me,” I stretched out my hands for a handshake. She hesitated, staring at the hand out stretched to her.

“Let the bygone be bygone.” I smiled. Yeah, that’s right! She’s the leader of the anti- fan club who threw a stone at me. Stunned, she finally looked up at me, her eyes wavering. Min Jing turned to JaeJoong for advice, who nodded in response.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you like that! I ask for your forgiveness!” Min Jing bowed deeply, hands by her side. I smiled, walking around the table towards her.

“It is okay, Min Jing.” I helped her up. Tears already formed in her bright round eyes.  “I don’t blame you. If I really did, I would have sued you months ago. Not that I don’t have a chance now.” She looked shock, eyes widen. I grinned at her. “Nah… I rather not do anything silly like that. Humans are fragile creatures aren’t we? Come’ on, don’t cry. Everyone’s watching you.”

We both turned to the quiet crowd who was watching intensely at this scene. I handed her some tissue placed on the table in encouragement. She sniffed, wiping away those tears. JaeJoong was so going to get it from me later. How could he make this little girl apologize in public?!

“There you go, so much prettier,” I smiled. I lead her by the hands and walked back around the table. I reached out for my book in her hands, “Let’s start all over again. Hello, may I know your name?”

“I’m Min Jing.” Her voice still trembled a little from the crying.

“Thank you for purchasing the book. Do you like the photos?” I signed on the cover page.

She nodded a little then said, “I love the quote that you wrote, “Losing goal in life makes the world dimmer and smaller.” I only looked at my idol the whole time but never realize how much more things I could do and at the same time enjoy my idol’s performance. So, I want to thank you.”

“Awwww…. Thank you, that’s so sweet of you. It’s my pleasure to able to reach out to you guys.” I returned her the book.

“I’m sorry for the protests and the anti- fan club. After reading your book, I really learnt a lot. Also, after JaeJoong –sii being so depressed for such a long time, we can’t help but regret our actions. I’m sorry.” Min Jing sniffed again, tears at the brim of her eyes.

“Don’t cry,” I stood up, reaching over for a hug. I patted her back, hoping she would calm down.

“I, on behalf of Orion, wish you guys will be blissful more than any other couples.” Min Jing said sincerely. Her words earned a thundering applauds from the crowd, cheering for our happiness.

“Thank you,” I whispered back to her. I really felt it, her words, and her blessings. “I really do appreciate it.”

“Can you sign my book?” She said shyly as we broke apart from the hug.

“Sure!” I chuckled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry for the short update. Was real busy & having writer's block. So....

But will make it up to you guys with more exciting chapters!(I hope) HEHEH.

<3 Thank you for everything!