Shoo-ing Won't Do

Ended Up Loving You

Yoseob's POV

The next morning at school, like what I usually do, I sat beside Gi in class at the back. I smiled as I faced her while she just continued reading the book she was holding. Why won't she be friendly even once a week to me during morning?

"So what's up?" I asked her.

"What's up? Nothing, than you bothering my morning." She rolled her eyes. I pouted.

"I'm just trying to be friendly." I said.

"Then don't." She said not looking at me but at her book.

"Can I ask something?" I asked.

"Sure but I won't answer." She said plainly still not taking her eyes from the book she was reading.

"Please~" I said with a pout. She didn't answer. I think I'll just say my question.

"Why are you so serious?" She looked at me and I raised both of my eyebrows.

"Why am I serious?" I nodded. "You want to know?" I nodded with a smile this time. "Really?" I nodded still with a smile. "You really want to know?" I nodded still with a smile. She smiled, I think, or is it just a grimace? Oh, well. "I'm just serious." She said as her expression turn to a plain one. Oh great. Then our teacher came. I glanced at her once more and saw her smirking, again, before I faced to the front of the class. There is also one question I wanted to ask her, is she really like that since she was a kid?

At break, I clung on to her again, like what I usually do and she just kept on shoo-ing me away. But shoo-ing me away won't do but if she would show me that she is already happy, then I think I could move away from her. I'm not trying to change her but it turned to it. I don't know the exact reason why but I just like people around me happy and she isn't happy, I can see it. I'm being friendly but she shoo me away everytime I become friendly towards her.

When I noticed that she is already annoyed at me too much, I moved away and say what I usually say. "See you after lunch!" I said with a bright smile and meet my friends.

"Hi Dongwooniee~" I greeted him as I sat beside him at the cafeteria.

"Hi. So how is your bugging doing?" He laughed.

"I'm not bugging her." I said as I pouted cutely.

"You are." Hyunseung said while Doojoon and Junhyung nodded and sat with us.

"Am not." I said defending myself.

"Why are you really doing this?" Junhyung asked as he took a bite at his sandwich.

"Nothing. I'm just trying to have friends." I said.

"With girls?" Doojoon raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah. Why not." I said as I took a bite on Junhyung's sandwich and he glared at me. I just smiled with a grin and he just shook his head and continued to finish his sandwich.

"Why won't you just make friends with other people than trying to befriend a person who is 'shoo-ing' you?" Dongwoon said and I kind of giggle when he said shoo-ing because of the way he said it.

"Won't you guys just support me?" I said and pretended to cry.

"Yeah. Fine." They said and with that I'm already happy though I know they said it sarcastically. At least they would stop bugging me with it.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

I sat at our table at the cafeteria and met my friends.

"Hi!" They greeted me.

"Hi." I said as I sat with them.

"Are you ok?" Sunmi asked.

"Well, kinda. If Yoseob would just stop annoying me." I replied taking a sip from my juice.

"Why won't you just accept him?" Minjae said twirling the spaghetti noodles to her fork and eating it. I looked at her one eyebrow raised.

"She isn't asking her to be her girlfriend, Minjae." Soongyeon said.

"I know. Why would you think that? Of course, as a friend." Minjae said.

"Why would I? You know that...I don't like friendships with boys and I'm not the friendly type and also, I don't trust someone easily and being friends with them. They would just befriend you and when you two are close already they would disappear." I said reasoning out.

"Like the guy from your past, right?" Soongyeon said.

"Don't mention it. He is in the past and I already forgot about him." I said.

"Okaayyy~ If you say so..." Soongyeon replied with her cute voice.

_ _ _ _ _

I posted the second chapter because I know the first chapter was short. I'll post the next chapter tomorrow. Please leave a comment! Thank you!