Fun

Ended Up Loving You

Yoseob's POV

"Annyeong haseyo. Lee Kikwang imnida. Just call me AJ. I came from America but arrived here during Christmas break. Hope we can all be friends." AJ introduced himself. Just like who I thought of. I didn't think it'll be this hard. I thought when break's finishes, things can be back to normal, at least some. My love for Gi is something that won't ever change. I just sat on my chair like I don't know him. I looked over at Gi and I can't explain what she is feeling knowing AJ's our classmate.

"Yoseob..." My teacher called me that interrupted me from thoughts. "Will you kindly transfer to the vacant seat?" I was too shocked with what my teacher said that I was unable to speak. I looked over Gi and still, I can't explain her emotion. "So..." My teacher said getting my attention. I quickly grabbed my things and hung my bag over my shoulder and looked at Gi and she also looked back. I forced a smile.

"Talk to you in break then." I said then forced a smile again. She nodded. I sighed as I pushed my chair back and go to the vacant seat.

"You may now proceed to the vacant seat, Mr. AJ." Our teacher said. I saw in the corner of my eyes as I transfer to the vacant seat, AJ nodding and walking towards my old seat. I don't have anything to do. If could just complain. I placed my books on the table and put my bag down before seating on my new seat. I looked over AJ and saw him facing Gi and I saw Gi smiling. She's happy, then I'm happy.

Gi's POV

My eyes widened when our teacher ordered Yoseob to move to the vacant seat. I was unable to speak that I just stared in front. When I heard a dragging of chair backwards, I turned to Yoseob and saw him grabbing his books and hanging his bag onto his shoulder. He then looked at me then let out a smile that I'm sure is just forced. "Talk to you in break then." He said as he smiled. I just nodded. He then pulled his chair back for him to have space to stand up. He then walked towards his new seat at the other end of the room.

"You may now proceed to the vacant seat, Mr. AJ." I heard our teacher said. I turned in front and saw AJ walking towards his seat which is beside me. As he reached he's seat, he smiled towards me.

"Hi Gi." He said then smiled. I just nodded then smiled.

"So, let's begin." Our teacher said and I turned my attention to our teacher.

Two class before our first break of the day finished and we piled out the room. I was fixing my things when I felt a soft tap on my shoulder, I turned to see AJ.

"Are you eating lunch with the others?" He asked.

"Ah... Ye." I said then smiled.

"Could I come?" He asked.

"Why are you still asking? Of course you could!" Yoseob then came as he put his hand on AJ's shoulder then smiled. AJ just nodded then smiled.

"I'll just put this in my locker. You two could go ahead." I said.

"We'll just wait for you, right Yoseob?" AJ said as he turned to Yoseob.

"Yeah. I'll also put some of my things in my locker." Yoseob said. We then headed to our locker.

Yoseob's POV

I know I have been acting like everything's alright when it isn't. I smile but it was obviously a fake one. I speak words of agreements but is half-heartedly. I'm walking with AJ and Gi towards the lockers area to put some things in our lockers. I'm conversing with them as how they really know me because Gi is such a observant and she'll know right away when I don't feel comfortable with AJ with us. But I'm making sure that the words I would be saying wouldn't be regretted after a while. After we all finished putting some of our uneeded things in the locker, we headed to the field where we usually spend our breaks. Before we could get near to the field, I thought of a idea of pranking the other guys.

"Wait." I said as I both faced Gi and AJ. "Let's do a prank." I said.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Gi asked while AJ laughed.

"This is really Yoseob." AJ said.

"Yeah, yeah, right. Anyway, the other guys don't know you didn't went back to America, right?" I said.

"Uhm... Yeah." AJ replied. Before I could speak, Gi spoke.

"I would agree, Yoseob. But pick a good prank." Gi said.

"Where will there be a nice prank?!" I exclaimed. Gi just glared at me.

"Fine. Let's just say that AJ was forced to marry someone and today is his wedding and we can't go there?" I said then grinned.

"Yah! What the heck?!" AJ said obviously not agreeing to my suggestion. Gi just laughed.

"It's funny but it won't trick them, Yoseob. I'm sure of that." Gi said after she laughed.

"Uhm..." I began to think again. "How about we tell that AJ will be debuting tomorrow as a singer-dancer and ended up breaking his promise." I said remembering the promise the six of us made years ago.

"Uhm... It's fine. But won't the guys get mad?" AJ said.

"They won't be. They'll just punch you in the face and tell that they are happy for you." I said then laughed while they stared at me that made me feel embarrassed.

"It's not funny, Yoseob." Gi plainly said.

"Right." I said. "Anyway, we'll do that, ok?" I said and they both nodded.

Gi's POV

I know it's clever but I'll just go with it. We walked near the bleachers where we saw the other guys. We grinned at each other and proceeded to our plan. We left AJ behind the bleacher where he wouldn't be seen. We walked towards them and they waved at us. Yoseob pretended to be very mad and both of us are reasoning out each other.

"He's talented, what can you do with that?" I said with Yoseob playing along. The guys stared at us clueless.

"Who's talented? And why are you two arguing?" Doojoon said.

"That bastard. Don't you know that AJ will be debuting leaving us behind?! He broke my trust in him. Aish." Yoseob said with an angry voice. Oh... He can be a good actor.

"Just accept that he's really talented that he debuted before you." I said.

"Yah. Could the two of you stop arguing, and explain us what really is happening?" Hyunseung said.

"Ok. This is what happened. This morning when Gi and I were talking, Gi mentioned to me that AJ told her that he'll be debuting as a singer-dancer tomorrow. Dude! He just betrayed us!" Yoseob said. I really wanted to laugh but held it back because it will destroy our plan.

"Jeongmal? You're kidding, right?" Dongwoon said and I can tell he is about to cry. Oh... I hope these guys will really debut soon. They had been longing to be debuting. Junhyung patted him at the back gently.

"How could he leave us behind? Aish." Junhyung suddenly said. I glanced to the place where AJ is and I saw him laughing his off.

"We can't do anything with it. Gi's right. He's talented that's why he debuted ahead of us. We just need to accept that." Hyunseung being optimistic said but I can also see from his expression that he is disappointed but just don't want to show it. I looked over Doojoon and saw him with his jaw dropping. Ohh... This should stop already before I burst out laughing.

"I can't imagine he forgot about our promise and left us behind. It's just really disappointing." Dongwoon said and began to cry. That time, I don't feel laughing but to feel pity towards Dongwoon. I stood up from my seat and patted Dongwoon.

"Stop crying, Dongwoon. It was all just a...." I paused before continuing. "...prank." I said and Yoseob burst out laughing.

"WHAT?!" The four guys exclaimed. AJ then went out of his hiding place then laughed as he approached us. Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Dongwoon who stopped crying after knowing it was just a prank, turned their attention to AJ who is walking towards us. Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi also turned their attention to AJ. All the glance then turned to me and Yoseob who is still laughing. I nudged him a bit at the shoulder for him to realize that the others, especially Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon is giving us death glares.

"Yoseob!" "Gi!" They said with a loud voice and Yoseob and I grinned then raced down the bleachers and started running. Lucky, no one is using the field and we could just run around there. The guys, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon started chasing after us. Wait. AJ's also with us!

"Yah! AJ's also with us!" I shouted and they stopped and looked at AJ who was laughing but when mentioned his name, he stopped laughing. Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon turned their gazes towards AJ and also started to chase after him.

"How about we play it?" I suggested and Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, Dongwoon, and AJ stopped in their tracks and turned to me.

"Sure." They replied.

"But you're the it!" AJ shouted and my jaw dropped.

"WHAT?!" I said but they ignored me so I just chased after them. When I looked over the bleachers, I saw Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi laughing and I grinned. I ran towards them and tagged Minjae.

"You're it!" I shouted to Minjae and Minjae starred at me surprised. Soongyeon and Sunmi looked over at Minjae. Soongyeon and Sunmi uttered something but I heard it since I was near them.

"We also need to play?" Soongyeon and Sunmi said and Minjae then grinned.

"Of course. You're it!" Minjae said as she tagged Soongyeon then ran away. They also started running. Oh... How I wish we would just be having fun together.

Yoseob's POV

I really enjoyed playing with them. We haven't done this for a long time. Playing it with my best friends was sure enjoying. I forgot all my problems and just enjoyed. The bell then rang signaling the end of the first break and we have five minutes to go back to our classrooms and get ready for the first subject after the break. We got our bags on the bleachers then parted towards our classrooms. Everyone was sure tired but I'm sure everyone also had fun.