Ended Up Loving You

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

I didn't hesitate to hug him. I really missed him. I didn't even notice tears were streaming down my face because of happiness, tears of joy for simple. I felt him hugged me back and I hugged him tighter.

AJ's POV

I felt my heart breaking apart and to little pieces seeing Gi hug Yoseob once she saw him. I knew she would hug him but why do it seem I didn't? I just let out a soft smile. Even how many times I'll

say I would never give up, I think I will still not because I wanted but because I need. It'll hurt, I know, but still, no matter what I do, I still have to hurt for quite some time until maybe someone will come and heal it, though I don't think anyone could replace Gi in my heart.

Yoseob's POV

I don't know how happy I am when Gi hugged me. I looked over the other guys and they gave me thumbs up while AJ just softly smile and nod. I made a promise then I should fulfill it. It's not just for one person but for ten people and more, and that is to take care of her and would forever make her happy.

"Stop being cheesy there. I'm hungry. Let's go out and eat." Junhyung said as he stood up from the floor and dust off his pants. We all nodded and even though I still haven't talked to Gi too long and had just hugged her, I held her hand tight as we headed out for dinner.

Gi's POV

As we walk to a nearby restaurant, Yoseob hadn't let go of my hand and for me, it was like we are already dating though we haven't talked about it still. As we settled on a table and had ordered, we talked about things that had happened for the past years but we would intrigue Yoseob the most. We asked why he didn't contact us on that years and how we really thought he had forgotten us and he just said sorry about it and of course, we forgave him and he promised he wouldn't leave by our side anymore, especially my side that made me blush. After we finished eating dinner, Yoseob offered to drive me home. I said to him that I could go home myself and he still have training but he insisted and the other guys said he would just excuse him to their trainers. I didn't have choice that time already because all six of them are already insisting. We got in my car and drove off.

It was awkward and quiet inside the car until Yoseob spoke up.

"I really missed you." Yoseob said that made me blush. I don't know what to respond. I don't want to lie and say that I didn't miss him because it's obvious I did.

"Uh... Me too. I missed you...a lot." I said as I looked down. I didn't expect that words to go out from my mouth. I felt embarrassed as I said it but also happy because now, I know how to express my feelings to him. It was quiet again until Yoseob the CD player in my car and I was panicking because I don't want him to know what's the song in the CD, but it was late for me to turn the CD player off because the player started playing already. I then heard him chuckle and I looked away feeling my cheeks turning red from the embarrassment.

"When did you record this?" Yoseob said as he laugh.

"Ah... It was when you sang during the school fest." I replied shyly.

"Oh... Ahaha." He said and laughed a little more before stopping. "Do you always listen to this everytime you are inside your car?" He asked and I shyly nodded.

"Uhm... Yeah." I replied.

Yoseob's POV

I'm so happy because I know there wasn't a day she had forgotten about me. I was really happy and I think I'm the happiest person in the world right now. If she just know that I always watch the video she made for me. There wasn't I day I wouldn't watch it. Even how tired I am from work, I wouldn't let it stop me from watching it. Soon, we reached their house and parked the car in front of their house. We both went out the car and I approached her.

"So, thanks for bringing me home. But, what will you use going back to your training building?" She asked.

"I'll just commute going there." I said.

"Just use my car. I wouldn't mind." She said and smiled.

"Thanks. I'll sure to give it back to as soon as possible." I said and she nodded with a smile.

"I'll be going in already. Bye." She said and turned to their house but I stopped her by holding her hand.

"Wait. Let's talk for a while." I said and she turned around and nodded.

"Let's go in. It's cold out here." She said and I nodded and went in their house.

"Kevin oppa is still at work and so as Junyoung oppa. While my parents is in a vacation." She said and I nodded seating on the couch in their house.

"So, we are alone now in your house?" I asked and she shook.

"Our butler and maids is also here, probably in their rooms or doing some house works." She said and once again I nodded.

"Do you want anything to drink or eat?" She asked and I shook.

"We just ate hours ago." I said and chuckled. She just nodded as she seat in front of me. It was quiet for a while before I decided to speak.

"I just wonder..." I started. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I said blushing and looking at her.

Gi's POV

I blushed when he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. I know and I'm sure I really wanted but I just don't know how to answer him and I don't why is that. I looked down thinking before facing him.

"S...Sure." I said and smiled. He smiled and went to my side and hugged me.

"You don't know how happy you made me today, Gi." He said as he hugged me.

"You also. I'm really happy to see you again. I thought you really don't have any plans on going back to Korea." I said and giggled. He moved away from the hug and faced me.

"Whatever happens, I will still go back to your side. I know I have quite had been like AJ because I left you without saying goodbye and broke my promise for the past years I wasn't by your side and the times I ignored you, but now, I wouldn't leave your side whatever happens." He said and smiled. I nodded and smiled. He hugged me again and I hugged back.

We talked for a while after that before Doojoon called him to tell him that their trainers are looking for him already. Though he doesn't want and so do I for him so leave, he needs to because they will be debuting in a month and they still have some preparations to do. I walked him outside our house and waited for him to drive away. When he opened the door to the driver's seat, he ran back to my side and hugged me.

"I never thought that I would fall in love with you but I did. I ended up loving you. Now I know that you love me back, I wouldn't let you go anymore." He said.

"I know that our story might sound funny because at first, I barely talked to you and I'm always annoyed with your presence but still, I ended up loving you. I'm really happy having you by my side, Yoseob." I said and he moved from the hug and smiled. He stared at me for a while before he leaned slowly and before I knew it, his lips was on mine.

"Saranghae." He said pulling from the kiss and smile.

"I love you too." I said and smiled.

_ _ _ _ _

Thank you all my readers who supported this fanfic till the end! I love you all! I don't want to promise but I would try to come back with a better fanfic. Please support my other fanfics! I'll post up a new fanfic but it'll only be a short one soon, maybe this coming weekend. I'll be getting busy with school starting tomorrow so I hope you all understand. Again, thank you!