My Cousin

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

As I woke up, I still can feel the kiss on my forehead I received last night but I don't know from who it is. I just removed that thought out of my head and went down to get a glass of water. As I got down, I got a glass of water and then went up to my room to take a bath. After I had took a bath, I looked for some comfortable clothes to wear. Today, I decided to give my gifts to my friends. I wore a black vest, a gray t-shirt and a skinny black pants. I went to my closet and opened it to find the gift I just found on my bed when I entered my room last night. It's a blue teddy bear that is about fifteen inches. I know it's huge and I don't know how it got in my room but there's a note left in front of it when I saw it. "Merry Christmas! Hope you had a great Christmas Eve with your family. Soon, I'll be meeting you. Maybe last time wasn't just the right time. Wait for me. See you soon. ^_^" is what was written on the letter. I really wondered who the letter and the big teddy bear came from. But I sure love the big blue teddy bear. Haha. But I will surely love it more if I'll know who the gift came from and thank that person but I think I still need to wait for that time because that person said for me to wait. I then got what I want in my closet then closed it. After I got ready, I went down and saw my parents, Kevin oppa and Junyoung oppa who is walking towards my direction.

"Oh... I don't need to call her anymore. She's here now anyway." Junyoung oppa said as he smiled at me.

"Yup. Good morning!" I greeted them and they greeted me as well. I took a seat then we began to eat breakfast.

"Ah. Appa, Omma, can I go out today? I'll just be giving my gifts to my friends." I said.

"Alright. Just be back before it gets dark. Araso?" I nodded with a smile.

"Thank you." I said then smiled. They nodded. We continued to eat then I remembered about the gift and the kiss on my forehead so I decided to ask Junyoung oppa or Kevin oppa if they were the one.

"Uhm... Oppas..." They looked at me. "Do you, by any chance, went to my room last night?" I asked and they looked at each other before turning to me then shook their heads.

"Oh..." I said.

"Why?" Kevin oppa asked.

"Nothing." I said as I shook my head then smiled. They just nodded.

After I finished eating, I went up to my room then got all the gifts I will give out to my friends . I checked if all the gifts are in and found a gift with no name. I then wondered who the gift is for if my gifts for my best friends are all complete. Maybe it was an extra when I was buying gifts. I then wondered to whom I'll give this gift to. Maybe I'll just be giving this away after I've given all my best friends a gift. I then stood up from my bed where I sat then went out my room turning the lights off and closing my door. I then walked down the stairs and then out our house to the car I received as a present from my parents. I excitedly went in my car and I looked the other features of the car and really found it amazing. I then thought of Yoseob. How will I give my present to him?

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob's POV

Early in the morning we left the house and headed to the orphanage. Not long after, we reached the orphanage and I saw an unfamiliar car parked outside the orphanage. We then went down our car then headed in the orphanage. The kids rushed to us and I greeted them. My parents and Hyunmi's parents talked to the ajhumma in charge while I took Hyunmi and let her meet the kids at the orphanage.

"Isn't it nice here, Hyunmi?" I said as I walked hand in hand with her.

"There are so many kids..." Hyunmi said.

"Like you..." I said and she nodded slowly. I ruffled her hair then smiled.

"Why won't you make new friends?" I said then she looked at me first.

"Ok." She replied and I smiled. She then released my hand then went to a group of girls. I wish she really make new great friends.

As I was watching the kids play, I then noticed that Jihwan wasn't there. I stood up from my seat and then decided to look for Jihwan. I looked from room to room but Jihwan isn't there. I even looked at the washrooms but Jihwan still wasn't there and minutes passed by already, so I asked a little boy who happened to pass by me.

"Ah. Hey. Did you see Jihwan?" I asked.

"Ah. Jihwan's with noona and a girl at the playground." He said then ran before I even had the chance to ask who the noona and the girl was. I just went to the playground and there I found Jihwan sitting on a bench with...Gi. I also saw Hyunmi watching Jihwan play. I blinked for a few times before I assured that it was really Gi. I was thinking if I will approach them or not because Gi might be still mad at me and I don't want to spoil their joyful moment now seeing Jihwan and Hyunmi smiling happily. I sighed before I turned around to leave but then I heard my name being called.

"Yoseob hyung!" Jihwan shouted.

"Yoseob oppa!" Hyunmi shouted.

Gi's POV

I first decided to go to the orphanage to give my gift to Jihwan who I got closest among the kids but I'll sure ask my parents if they could deliver some kids toys over the orphanage for the rest of the kids.

"Thanks noona. This is great!" Jihwan said as he continued to play the Nitendo DS I gave him as a Christmas gift.

"You're welcome Jihwan." I said with a smile as I ruffled his hair. A girl then approached us and I'm sure she is from a wealthy family. I just know.

"Annyeong haseyo." She bowed and I greeted her the same.

"Annyeong." I said with a smile.

"Greet her Jihwan." I said.

"A...Annyeong." Jihwan said.

"Ask her what's her name." I said to Jihwan and Jihwan looked at me nervously.

"What's the problem?" I asked Jihwan and he shook.

"My name is Gi and this is Jihwan. What's yours?" I asked because Jihwan seemed to be uncomfortable asking the little girl.

"Uh... I'm Hyunmi." She said.

"Ah. Nice meeting you Hyunmi." I smiled. With the help of Yoseob, I now can communicate with kids more easily because before I'll just snob them most likely.

"What are you playing? Can I watch you play?" Hyunmi asked and I nudge Jihwan's arm softly to get his attention.

"She's asking you if she can watch you play." I whispered to Jihwan.

"Ah... N..Neh." Jihwan said. I wonder what's the problem with this boy. Hyunmi then sat beside Jihwan and Jihwan stopped for a while with his playing then started again. I was just watching them play when Jihwan looked up.

"Why?" I asked.

"Uhm... I want to go to the washroom." He said. I nodded but then he shouted.

"Yoseob hyung!" He shouted. I turned my head to the direction Jihwan shouted and saw...Yoseob's back view.

"Yoseob oppa!" Hyunmi then shouted. She knows Yoseob? They both ran towards Yoseob. He then looked back with a smile. I just remained at my position as I watched them talking with Yoseob. Then, Jihwan and Hyunmi pulled Yoseob towards my direction.

"Gi noona is here!" I heard Jihwan say to Yoseob and Yoseob turned to me then looked at Jihwan then nodded. I think Jihwan just forgot that he wants to go to the washroom.

"Uh... Hey." Yoseob greeted me and I nodded.

"Hey." I said.

"Oppa, I met many great friends! And Gi unnie and Jihwan-ssi is one of them!" Hyunmi said to Yoseob with a smile.

Yoseob nodded. "I see." He said with a smile.

"So... Is she..." I said not continuing more.

"She's my cousin." Yoseob said and I nodded.

"Hyunmi! Hyunmi!" We heard Hyunmi's name being called.

"Omma!" Hyunmi said then ran towards the one who called her who happened to be her mom. We also then walked towards them.

"Annyeong hashimnika." I bowed.

"Annyeong." Hyunmi's omma replied with a smile.

"So...you are..." Before I could speak, Yoseob spoke.

"Auntie, she's my best friend. Kim Min Gi." Yoseob said and I just nodded then smiled.

"Oh... I see... Your name seems familiar... Are you the daughter of Kim Electronics Corp?" Hyunmi's mom said and I nodded again.

"Ah... It's my pleasure to meet you. I'm Yoseob's auntie and this little girl's mom." She said with a smile.

"It's also my pleasure to meet you." I said then smiled. I then turned to Yoseob and Yoseob just grinned at me.

"Omma, I made many friends today! Gi noona and Jihwan-ssi are also my friends!" Hyunmi said.

"Oh... Really? And where is that Jihwan guy?" Hyunmi's mom said.

"Ah... He's here." I said then tugged Jihwan's hand that is holding my hand.

"Uhm... Annyeong hashimnika. Jung Jihwan imnida." Jihwan bowed.

"Ah. Nice meeting you Jihwan." Hyunmi's mom said and Jihwan nodded shyly.

"So, it was nice meeting you Gi and Jihwan. We are about to go because we have a place to go to." Hyunmi's mom said.

"Uh? Where?" Yoseob asked.

"We are going to my sister's house." Hyunmi's mom replied.

"Oh..." Yoseob said.

"We'll be leaving now. Till next time." Hyunmi's mom said with a smile.

"Annyeong! See you again next time, Gi noona and Jihwan-ssi!" Hyunmi waved with a smile.

I nodded then smiled.

We then decided to lead Hyunmi and her mom out and there, I met with Yoseob's parents and Hyunmi's dad. We greeted each other and bid good bye also after a while. Hyunmi and her parents left and I decided to leave also to go to our friends' meeting place because we planned to meet there at lunch.

"So, I'll be leaving already." I said then Yoseob nodded.

"By the way, we will be meeting at the usual meeting place. The others also knows." I said.

"Oh... Ok. I'll be following later." Yoseob replied.

"Alright. So, I'll just see you later. Bye." I said then went in my car. Yoseob nodded and after that I drove to our meeting place.

Yoseob's POV

The unfamiliar car I thought a while ago happened to be Gi's car. Uhm... I went back in the orphanage and played with the other kids for a while and twenty minutes before twelve, I asked permission if I could go and after having the permission of my parents, I bid good bye to the kids then went to our friends' meeting place. I reached not soon after and saw them complete having some hot coffee. What just surprised me is that AJ's there. Now my plans are ruined. Darn. I went in the coffee shop and they greeted me and I as well greeted them. I took a sit on the only avaible seat which is beside Gi.