Ended Up Falling For Her

Ended Up Loving You

A/N: Please read Chapter 22. I've edited it. I placed the wrong chapter to chapter 22, so please read it again, if you'd like to. It's also a important chapter. Thank you! 

Gi's POV

When we saw the group of Yoseob, we saw Hyunseung waving and so we waved back. I looked at Yoseob and saw him in a deep thought. Wonder what it is. Uhm... Aha. Let's surprise him even just a little. A little 'yah' would be ok.

"Yah!" I shouted in front of Yoseob.

"Ei!" He shouted back. I laughed at his expression. I was just laughing and didn't notice that there is someone with them.

"Hey! Gi!" Soongyeon tried to get my attention as she tugged my sleeves. She then pointed at the 'new guy' with Yoseob. I then stopped laughing.

"Oh. Mianhe." I said and bowed to the guy.

"It's alright." He said and smiled. My heart, I think, just skipped a beat when he smiled.

"Bother to introduce him?" Soongyeon said.

"Oh. Right. This is AJ. He just came back from the States. AJ, this is Gi, Minjae, Soongyeon then Sunmi." Doojoon said as he pointed us one by one as he say our names.

"Ah. Nice meeting you girls. I'm AJ." He said and politely bowed.

"Nice meeting you as well." We said and bowed back.

"So how about we walk around? Our friend here had been away and I think he needs some refreshing." Hyunseung laughed.

"Yeah. Sure." We said and we walked around.

_ _ _ _ _

No One's POV

"It's really hard pretending we don't know him, but it's harder lying to Gi." Sunmi whispered to both Minjae and Soongyeon while Gi is being 'bothered' by the other guys.

"I'm scared she'll get mad at us." Soongyeon said then sighed.

"We can't do anything about it anymore, but if you want, we could say it to her anytime." Minjae said. Then they all sighed when Gi approached them.

"What are you girls talking about? Mind it to share to me? *sigh* Many are really spacing out really today." Gi said as she stood beside Sunmi.

"Oh... It's nothing. We are just talking about the new guy. Isn't he 'cute'?" Soongyeon said and deep inside her, she wants to puke.

"Oh! You like him?" Gi said and started teasing.

"When did I say liked him?" Soongyeon said. "Before, yes. But now, I not anymore." Soongyeon thought.

"I'm just joking. Why are you mad right away?" Gi said as she poke Soongyeon at the arm.

"I'm not mad." Soongyeon said.

"Oh... Ok. If you say so. Sorry still if you got mad." Gi said and Soongyeon just nodded then smiled. Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi looked at each other then sighed.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

Why does it seems that many are spacing out today? It's like something changed, well, there's a new guy, but, why would he a big change, right? Speaking of the new guy... he is really something. Especially his smile. His smile...make my heart skip a beat. Yeah. Enough with the new guy. Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi seemed like keeping something from me but I have my full trust in them that I don't like doubting them. But I'm sure I need to know what's Yoseob's promblem is. I had been looking at Yoseob and he was quiet which is really unusual. He is the most energetic, or shall we say the most talkative, among us when we hang out. I need to know why Yoseob had been 'not' his self since we meet a while ago.

"Hey." I said as I went near him.

"Oh. Hi." He said with a smile that I won't buy.

"Yah! What's with the mood today?" I said as I poke his cheek.

"Uhm... It's nothing. I think I just don't feel quite well today." He said.

"Oh... Wanna go home?" I asked.

"Ah. I'm alright. Oh... Wait a minute." He said as he answered his phone call.

"Oh... Alright omma... Can I bring Gi and my other friends along? ... Ah... Ok... Thanks! Bye!" Yoseob said and ended the call.

"Your mom?" He nodded. "What did she say?" I asked.

"Ah. She said if I could come to our sponsored orphanage because we will have a charity program this afternoon. I asked my mom if I could bring you and the others along and she said it would be great. So, will you come? Please." Yoseob said.

"I'm not that good when it comes to kids. I found them...uhm...annoying at times." I said.

"You'll have fun. I assure you. I'll let you meet some of my kids." Yoseob smiled. I think he's alright already. Kids really can make him smile. But wait, some of his kids?!

"Your kids?" I asked.

"I'm close to that kids a lot so I call them my own." Yoseob smiled.

"Oh... I thought...uhm...you know. Anyway, alright. I'll come." I smiled as I pinched his cheek. He smiled back and then turned to the others.

"Hey. My mom called me and told me to come to our sponsored orphanage. I would just ask if you all want to come?" Yoseob said.

"I'll come." AJ raised his hands followed by the others.

"So, let's go." I said with a smile and they nodded.

We used Doojoon's and AJ's car since Doojoon, Yoseob, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon went together to the park while AJ went by himself. And about our cars, we were drove here by our drivers and after they have driven us here they went back home. It will take time if we will still call our drivers and also, we can fit in two cars anyway. So the plan is that we girls will be in AJ's car which at first Yoseob was complaining to me, yeah, only to me, but his complains didn't do anything to change the plan because he just kept on saying to me, "I don't like that arrangement. Gi, could you just go with our car and will just put someone from us to AJ's car? I just don't like that arrangement. DON'T TELL THAT TO ANYONE, OK?" Weird right? What's weirder is that when I approved of what Yoseob said but one of my girl best friend should be with us in Doojoon's car... Ok. I'll just tell the whole story. This is what happened with the arrangement discussion.

"How about we, me, Yoseob, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon would be in my car and the girls will be in AJ's car?" Doojoon suggested.

"I'm ok with it." AJ said with a smile. We also nodded but then Yoseob whispered something to me and that's his complain.

"I don't like that arrangement. Gi, could you just go with us and will just put someone from us to AJ's car? I just don't like that arrangement. DON'T TELL THAT TO ANYONE, OK?" Yoseob said.

"Uhm... Alright. But one of my girl best friend should come with me." I said and he nodded with a big smile.

"Can I ask something?" They nodded. I first talked to my three girl best friends. After it, I turned to the guys again. "Uhm... Can I be in Doojoon's car with Sunmi?" I said and the guys looked at each other.

"Ah. Just go in AJ's car. So you could know each other well also." Yoseob suddenly said so I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. But he just smiled at me.

"I agree with Yoseob. I also want to know more about you girls." AJ said. Something is really something with this guy. Yeah. Something.

"Al-right." I said with a tint of disappointment in my voice. I don't know why but I really want to go in the car of Doojoon. But it will most probably because I'm closer with Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Dongwoon and Yoseob and it'll be awkward in AJ's car even though I have my three girl best friends with me.

"So, let's go already. Just follow our car." Yoseob said and we nodded. We then went in the cars.

I was insisted to sit on the front seat since the backseats is only for three persons but I know I can still seat at the back provided that one from Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi will seat in front but no one wanted and so I was insisted to seat there by them. So I sat on the front seat...together with AJ. I have the eager to text Yoseob and ask why he suddenly approved of the arrangements. I just sat quietly, feeling the awkwardness in the car as I texted Yoseob.

To: Yoseob

Hey. Why did you suddenly approved about the arrangements?

My cell phone vibrated and I received the reply from Yoseob.

From: Yoseob

Oh. About that. I thought that it would be nicer if you'll be in AJ's car so that you can know each other more.

I then replied to his text.

To: Yoseob

You're weird since I've met you a while ago. Are you ok?

My phone rang again.

From: Yoseob

Is that so? Sorry if I made you worry. I'm doing fine.

I again replied to his message.

To: Yoseob

Stop lying. I've been noticing that you are so quiet and in deep thoughts when we are strolling around. What is really wrong with you?

My phone rang again.

From: Yoseob

Nothing's wrong. I'm doing well. I'm just thinking of a way to make you laugh. As well as the others. You know ^_^

I replied to his text.

To: Yoseob

Yeah, right. I'm your best friend, Seobie. Isn't it?

I sighed after I texted that back to him. I don't know when and why I started to care for him like that. But he just mean to me like how my girl best friends means to me or maybe more than them.

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob's POV

Gi texted me and I also texted her back. As I read her messages I felt that she is concerned and is caring for me and I felt very very happy. Maybe after I've realized a feeling I've never felt before. After I've...ended falling for her.