Hobby

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

I woke up when I heard the pilot speaking through the speaker that we will be landing in a few minutes. Everyone prepared their things and many looked out the window to see the scenery outside. I heard 'ooo-s' and 'wow's' around the plane. I just smirked.

"Look outside! It's so beautiful!" Yoseob distracted me from my thoughts.

"I have been here." I said plainly.

"Oh~ So no exciting feeling?" I shook. "Oh~ Then, tour me!" He said that made me look at him.

"What?" I said blinking my eyes can't believe what he said. Uhm... Thinking about it, it's him. I mean, it's in his attitude so no need to be surprised that he asked me to tour him. But what just surprised is that, he is asking me. It's just that no one still dared to ask me to tour him/her than my friends.

"Tour me! Since you've gone here and I'm sure you already went to some good places here, you could tour me!" He said happily.

"Tour yourself." I said and looked out the window and saw the clear blue sea.

Soon we landed and one by one we went out the airplane. Buses were waiting for us to take us to the hotel we were to stay. We lined up outside the bus we are going to ride on and our teacher told us the seating arrangement at the bus.

"There will be four seats in a row, two seats will at the right and two as well at the left and the middle is of course the isle. The first two persons will be sitting at the left side and the next two at the right. Just follow that order until all of you gets in the bus." Our teacher said and we did as what was told even though we don't like it.

So I sat beside...Yoseob.

Yoseob's POV

Before we could get in the bus, our teacher told us the seating arrangements and with it, I'm sure that I'll be sitting beside Gi so I'm very happy for the reason that it'll be much easier for me to talk to her. Gi hurried near the window and I didn't stop her, maybe exchanging seats with your seatmate would be ok right? Anyway, as we settled on our seats, I started talking to Gi.

"Look! We're seatmates!" I said to her.

"I know, and you know what, it's so good." She said and grimaced.

"Really?" She nodded.

"Why anyway?" I asked.

"Because I can do my just new hobby." She said.

"What's that hobby? Can you do it with me?" She nodded.

"Sure. You're involve with it anyway." She answered.

"Really? So what is it?" I asked excited.

"Shoo-ing you away." She said that made me pout.

"Ouch. You hurt me." I said and pouted pretending to be really hurted by what she said, but anyone would be hurt if they hear it. I just take it the good way, that I just think that even though that kind of words comes out from at least she's talking to me and not ignoring me while I talk to her.

"I do, always. Right?" She said. I just kept quiet. I then broke it after some seconds.

"Are you thinking that this is a game of who will give up first?" I said.

"Well, yeah. I've started it, I mean, you started it and I'll be the one to finish it. You can't change me." She stated.

"Are you still thinking that way?" I asked concern can be seen through my eyes. I didn't receive an answer so it means that it's a yes, right? *sigh*