Game

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

"Oppas!" I shouted as soon as I saw may nine best friend oppas as they entered the way to the open space my parents rented for this Christmas Eve.

"Hi dongsaeng-ah!" They said to me and I just smiled.

"So how does our dongsaeng doing?" Minwoo oppa asked me as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Ah... Good. How about you?" I asked.

"Doing well as well." He smiled.

"Yah... We are getting jealous over here already." Taehun oppa said and I just giggled.

"Let's have a sit already." Kevin oppa said and we nodded agreeing. We sat at long rectangular table.

Actually, this place is somehow a garden but when you look up, you can see clearly the sky so when New Year's Eve strikes, we can see clearly the sky filled with colorful fireworks. We only have two rectangular tables, one for us and for our parents, and a small stage in front. I then wondered for a while. Their were still ten free seats. I then remembered my other ten best friends, Minjae, Soongyeon, Sunmi, Yoseob, Doojoon, Junhyung, Dongwoon, Hyunseung and AJ. Wait. AJ is just my friend, right? Anyway, when I looked at the way where the other guests will be entering, I saw a group of people going in one by one. When I saw Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi, my happiness was unmeasurable, more when Yoseob and the other guys arrived. I then excused myself from my nine oppas and went to greet them and their parents as well.

"Annyeong haseyo!" I bowed and they greeted back. Their parents was led by my parents' secretary to their table and their seats.

"Gi-ah!" Minjae, Soongyeon, Sunmi and I hugged each other.

"It's nice seeing you guys here!" I said as we hugged. We then heard someone clear his throat.

"Dongsaeng-ah, there are six guys waiting for you to hug!" I heard Siwan oppa shout and laugh with my other eight oppas at the table. I just sighed and then turned to the six guys my oppa was referring to. Dongwoon, Yoseob and Hyunseung is grinning while Doojoon, Junhyung and AJ was just smiling.

"Welcome...o...uhm...eh...chingus." I said and they giggled. I was about to say oppas! Geez... "So... Let's have a seat already." I said and they nodded. I then led them to our table. We all sat and it was quiet after that.

"So how about we introduce ourselves to each other? Shall we?" Kevin oppa said breaking the silence. Everyone agreed and started introducing themselves.

We started introducing ourselves one by one. It started with Minjae and so on. When it's Soongyeon's turn, I saw her glance over Siwan oppa right after she introduced herself. I giggled at the scene. When it was AJ's turn introducing himself though everyone in this table knows him, I saw some from my nine oppas glare at AJ and I shook my head at them. I don't want a fight in this night where the most important people in my life is. When it was Hyunshik oppa's turn, he said that he is Yoseob's friend and the guys who don't know about it had a surprised face on and Yoseob just nodded agreeing to what Hyungshik oppa said. When it was Siwan oppa's turn, I saw him also look at Soongyeon that made me giggle again. I can sense two people in love with each other in this table. Haha. It then reached me and all looked at me. "No need." They chorused then laughed. I just laughed along with them. We started to eat. We played some games and had fun. I spoke with my nine oppas about AJ and they just nodded understanding everything about me and AJ. They said that they will try to be nice to AJ and I pouted with what they said. I said again to them that past is past and let's just look at the present. They sighed and they said that they will be nice to AJ and not try, but will and we will just enjoy this New Year's eve. I smiled then hugged them. It's only a minute before New Year's Eve and we are doing a count down. "...8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Happy New Year!" We all shouted and greeted each other. Fireworks filled the night sky. We are holding a stick that when you light the tip of the stick it will sparkle. We played with the sticks until we got tired and decided to create a big circle somewhere in the big garden. Our parents were still talking with each other at their table. We sat in a cirle on the grass and started to think of a game. Minutes passed and still we haven't thought of a game. I then excused myself to go to the washroom because I need to go pee. I went to the washroom and peed. After some minutes, I went out the washroom and headed back the garden but when I went back, no one was there already except some waiters who are cleaning the tables. Just then, a waiter approached me and handed me a paper. I took it with hesitation. I looked at the paper first then asked the waiter from who the paper came from.

"Excuse me. I just wonder. Where are the people here and what is this paper for?" I asked.

"A guy named Kevin told me to give it to you ma'm." The waiter said.

"Oh... How about the people here?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Oh... Ok. Thanks anyway." I said and he nodded and continued his work. I then turned around heading inside the hotel as I unfolded the paper. I then read what is written on the paper.

"Dongsaeng-ah, we've thought of a game to play. It's hide and seek. By the way, we also invited our parents and our friends' parents to join. So, you'll be looking for us all. We know we are too many for you to look for so we are grouped by pairs. We are hiding all around this hotel except for the costumers' rooms. Ok. Enough of words. Go find us quickly because we might get tired and eventually decide to go home. Good luck dongsaeng ah!" WHAT?! Is he kidding?! This hotel is huge! I looked at my watch and it's already 1:30am. I stomped my feet in frustration. Aish. I need to look for them already.