Unexpected Meeting

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

"Welcome back Gi!" They all shouted and when I saw the persons who shouted it, I was really surprised.

"Oppas!" I shouted and went to hug each of them. I then saw Kevin oppa who just said this morning to me that he need to go overseas to one of our companies.

"Yah! You told you that--" He interrupted me.

"I'm just joking at that time. If I didn't lie to you, you woudn't have seen your oppas here this early. You know how lazy they are." Kevin oppa said and the other 7 then complained why were they called lazy. I just laguhed at them. We then sat in a circle.

"I really missed you oppas!" I shouted really happy.

"We also missed you." Minwoo oppa said then smiled.

"So, I'm just wondering why you said welcome to me a while ago when I should be the one telling you guys that?" I asked.

"Well, we heard that you are the cheerful and friendly girl we know back then." Siwan oppa said then smiled.

"Oh..." I said then smiled. Just then, we heard a knock on the door. We all looked at the door.

"Ah, it's here." Hyungshik oppa said and stood up and went to the door and opened it. We just all watched him until he turned back to us holding two metal boxes.

"Breakfast!" Taehun oppa shouted as he hurried in the middle of the circle and then opened the two metal boxes and gave us one plate of food each.

"Komawo oppa." I said to Hyungshik oppa and he just nodded and smiled. Everyone then started to eat. Everyone was having fun with their food until everyone finished. We put away the dirty plates and formed a circle again. We rested for a while after eating talking about what was happening with each one of us these past years.

"I heard you know my cousin and in fact, you are best friend with him." Hyungshik oppa said that made me wonder who that best friend would be.

"Who?" I asked really curious who that cousin of him is that is my best friend.

"Yoseob." He answered that made my jaw drop.

"Really?!" I said surprised and he nodded smiling.

"Oh yeah, actually..." Before he could continue, Kevin oppa who was seating beside him covered his mouth.

"Why did you cover his mouth, oppa?" I asked Kevin oppa.

"Oh... He's just talking to much already." He said then grinned.

"Oh... So, could you let go of Hyungshik oppa already? He already can't breathe." I said and smiled. Quickly, Kevin oppa removed his hand from Hyungshik oppas mouth and he started catching his breath.

"Are you ok oppa?" I asked Hyungshik oppa and he nodded then smiled.

"I'm fine." He said then smiled. I nodded.

"Yiee... Stop the cheesy scene already." Kwanghee oppa said and everyone giggled.

"Anyway, that's all that happened to us these past years." Minwoo oppa said. I nodded.

"And now, we will be performing something for you." Kevin oppa said then stood up from his position followed by the eight other guys.

I leaned on the wall while I watched them. I kept smiling, laughing and I also sang along with them as they presented some songs and dances. Flashbacks came to me as I watched them-- the times we play together before, the times when we have fun with each other and the times before when they used to sing songs and dance for me like now, the difference is just they are all grown up now and more mature and that goes to me as well. They had presented three times already and the last song was kind of jolly till it changed to a slow type of music. As they sang, they give me one by one a rose. As they ended their song, Junyoung oppa spoke, answering the question I have been thinking of when they started giving me flowers.

"Each flower represent the years you have been, you know, changed from cheerful and friendly...and...uhm...how can I say this?" He said scratching the back of his head and I giggled.

"Yup. I know. I have been snobbish and unhappy in front of other people." I said completing his sentence a while ago because he had been, I know, thinking of any other words to change the word 'snobbish' and 'unhappy' just to don't hurt me with the words he will say.

"Ah... Not exactly, but yeah." Junyoung oppa said then grinned. I nodded and giggled.

"And, adding to that, it's also the years when we last had fun like this." Taehun oppa said. So it had been nine years since we haven't been seeing each other and having fun like this. But, isn't it suppose to be ten years?

"Wait. Isn't it suppose to be ten years?" I said looking at them.

"About that, you will receive the last flower at the studio next door." Heechul oppa said then smiled.

"Are we already leaving?" Dongjun oppa said then pouted. Wait, they are already leaving?

"You guys are already leaving?" I asked surprised with what Dongjun oppa said.

"Yup. But don't worry, we will be celebrating New Year with your family." Heechul oppa said then grinned.

"Really?!" I said surprised and they all nodded. I can't express how happy I am knowing that they will be celebrating New Year with us.

"So, we will be meeting you like...uhm...five days from now... Yeah. Five days from now." Siwan oppa said.

"Ok! I'll be meeting you then at New Year!" I said to them. They all nodded and we exchanged numbers so that we can keep in touch with each other after this day onwards. After then, we all went out the studio and then down to the parking lot. Kevin oppa then reminded me about going to the studio next to the studio we went in.

"But how can I get home?" I asked Kevin oppa.

"Don't worry. Someone will bring you home." He said then grinned at me.

"Yah! Who will I be really meeting there?" I said.

"Did I say that you will be meeting someone there?" He said then grinned. Right. He didn't mentioned anything about me meeting someone there. But who will give me the tenth rose they were telling. "So, go get going." He said then smiled.

"Araso." I said then turned back to go back in the building when I felt about complaining again. I then looked back but then, all of them already drove off. I just went to the studio they were telling me.

I went back in the building and started looking for the studio we were in since it will be more easier for me to look for the studio they were telling me since it's just in the studio next door. I then started looking for the studio but then, I think, I just ended up being lost in this big building. I actually forgot already what studio we went in. They are too many doors here and this building is so big and it's so confusing! I then decided to call Kevin oppa to ask where the studio is.

"Oppa, I forgot where the studio was. This building is so big and have many doors that made me confuse of where we just gone to a while ago." I said looking around the building more hoping I will be seeing the studio we went in a while ago.

"Are you at the entrance of the building?" He asked me.

"Aniyo. I'm lost actually." I said looking around the place where I am now.

"Ask someone there to help you search for the way. There are many people there to help you." He said.

"Araso. Thanks. Bye." I said then ended the phone call.

I then looked for someone around this building who could help me find the studio my oppas were telling me to go. Why in the first place do I need to go there? Aish. I then got back at the main lobby where the entrance to the building is. I then went to the imformations counter and asked.

"Excuse me. I'm quite lost here. I'm looking for the studio that Kim Kevin rented." I said to the lady.

"Ah. Please wait for a minute." She said and I nodded. She then turned to me after some seconds. "Just go up that stairs and then turn to the left and the room at the studio is at the end of the left hall." She said. I then remembered the way I and Junyoung oppa went when we went here this morning.

"Oh... Ok. Thank you." I said then headed up the stairs and then turned left then to the last studio of that hall. I then turned to my right and saw the studio Kevin oppa was telling me. I then walked in front of the door of the studio then held on the doorknob and turned it. I opened it slowly and saw something that surprised me. I saw someone that I have been wanting to see. Yoseob.

_ _ _ _ _

Hello dear readers! Sorry if I post short chapters... I'm also sorry if it's not entertaining much. I'm having a writer's block at the moment but I hope it won't make me stop continuing this fanfic. Anyway, ZE:A! Wee! I really like their songs. Haha. Anyway, I made a one-shot fanfic and I'll post it after I post this chapter up. Hehe. It's Henry (SJ M) fanfic. Please do read it. Thanks! I might post up different fanfic until I can't think of anything good to post up for this fanfic. Please leave a comment. Thank you!