Preparing For A Birthday Party

Ended Up Loving You

Months passed and they've grown closer and never did Yoseob broke his promise. He also made Gi back to her old cheerful and friendly self. At first, Gi is still shoo-ing Yoseob but when time passed by it all changed and the shoo-ing hobby thingy is often not seen between the two except when Gi is busy with something and Yoseob will go interrupt. Maybe she is still serious but she isn't a snob anymore to the people she isn't friends with and talks joyfully with others not only with her best friends and family. She also grew close to Yoseob's friends and they go out often together, Yoseob's group and Gi's group. Luckily what Yoseob did at the Hong Kong Disneyland didn't go out like what many thought.

Yoseob's POV

"Did you just mention that Gi's birthday is near?" I said. I together with Gi's three girl best friends and my best friends is discussing about Gi's upcoming birthday which is few days ahead without her aknowledge since we let her buy our food at the counter. We all prefer eating at a fast food chain than in some fancy restaurants since we find it fun eating in fast food chains.

"Her parents is away and only her brother is here so I think a little party for her would be nice. She doesn't want huge parties." Minjae explained.

"But how will we do it?" Doojoon asked. Then everyone began to think.

"How about we ask some help from Kevin hyung, his brother?" I suggested and they nodded simultaneously.

"So, we could discuss our plan with ourselves first then we'll just tell it to Kevin hyung afterwards." Hyunseung said. We then nodded. We then started planning for Gi's surprise birthday party.

Just about Gi is finished paying our food we finished and our group volunteered to bring the trays of food for her. We acted like we didn't plan anything and just acted normal in front of her since Gi is such a observer. After we ate, we decided to go play at an arcade place and went home afterwards.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

After we played at the arcade we all went home. I went to my room and had a bath then went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When I reached the kitchen, I saw my brother eating sandwich that surprised me.

"You're already home?" He nodded while munching his sandwich. I got a glass of water and sat beside him.

"How's work?" I asked.

"It's doing well." He answered.

"Oh..." I said.

"You, how's school? I haven't talked to you for a while." He said.

"Good. Well, I gained more friends." I said and smiled.

"Really? That's good to know. I'm really happy that you had a friend like Yoseob." He said.

"Uhm..." I just nodded.

"Your birthday's near. What is your plan on that special day?" He asked.

"Uhm... It's fine for me if we'll just have a get together." I smiled.

"Just a simple party?" I nodded.

"I just like my closest friends and best friends around me that day and of course you." I smiled.

"Uhm..." He said then his phone rang. "Excuse me." He said and stood up from his seat.

I nodded. "Ok."

"Ah, Gi, I'll just be out for a while. I'll be back for dinner!" He said and went out the house. I sighed. Alone again. I thought as I stood up from my seat and go to my room and just do some school works.

When I went to my room, I decided to put some music on while I do my school works. But as I was doing my school works I can't concentrate because I'm also thinking about my upcoming birthday. This will be the first time after years where there will be new people during my party. A simple get together would be fine for me. I'll have much more fun at that type of birthday than to have a huge party where you'll be accomodating many guests and all. Thinking about my birthday, I didn't notice that I already have fallen asleep.