Kimchi Stew

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

I woke up to a smell of a kimchi stew. I carefully sat up from my bed and then looked over my side table and saw the kimchi stew I have been smelling when I just woke up. I then saw a note at the side of the kimchi stew. 'Eat it already before it gets cold. Get well soon.' is what was written on the paper. There is no name of who made this kimchi stew, in other word, the person who gave this. I then decided to taste the kimchi stew and it really tasted delicious. It's different from all the kimchi stew I tasted. I can't explain why. What I'm sure of is that I'm enjoying this kimchi stew. As I was eating my kimchi stew, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said. Then, Kevin oppa went in with Junyoung oppa.

"Yah! Why aren't you looking to where you are walking?!" Kevin oppa scolded at me.

"I'm ok. I just didn't notice that the next step is lower than the one I was stepping that time." I said.

"Araso. Araso. Gwenchana?" Kevin oppa asked.

"I think she is. She just ate a delicious kimchi stew." Junyoung oppa said as he was already eating my kimchi stew.

"Yah! Oppa! It's mine!" I said as I moved my food away from him.

"I just got a little." He said.

"Araso." I said then giggled.

"Where did you get the kimchi stew? It taste really good." Junyoung oppa said as he swallowed what he was eating.

"I don't know. I just found it at my side table when I woke up." I said. Junyoung oppa then nodded. "Anyway, how did you know that I tripped a while ago?" I asked.

"AJ, well, all of your friends told us." Kevin oppa said that made me stop eating my kimchi stew.

"BWOH?! All of my friends?!" I asked.

"Yup. All of them. Want to see my inbox? I didn't delete so you could see." Kevin said as he handed me his phone and I got it then proceeded to his inbox and really saw that Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, AJ, Dongwoon, Minjae, Choorin, Sunmi and even Yoseob texted him. I'm sure it's either Doojoon or AJ who told them. I then returned to Kevin oppa his phone.

"Saw it?" He said as he put his phone back to his pocket.

"Yup. I'm sure it's either AJ or Doojoon who told them." I said and they both nodded.

"Go check your phone. Maybe you also got messages from your friends." Junyoung oppa said and I nodded. I got my phone at my side table. I was expecting to receive about nine messages but when I saw my phone, it was sixteen messages. I then checked my inbox to check who are that sixteen people who messaged me.

"Hey. We will just be in our own rooms. Just call us if you need anything." Kevin oppa said and Junyoung oppa nodded in agreement. I then nodded.

"Araso." I answered as I continued reading the messages from my friends. Kevin oppa and Junyoung oppa then left my room closing the door.

From: Doojoon

Don't mind it but promise me you'll tell it to me soon, ok? ^_^ Get well soon.

From: AJ

Hubby-ah! Just kidding. Haha. Get well soon. I'll go there at your house as soon as possible. Take care. Saranghae! <3

From: Hyunseung

Hey. I heard you sprained your ankle. Are you doing fine already? Get well soon.

From: Junhyung

You are really such a clumsy girl. Are you ok now? Get well soon.

From: Dongwoon

Noona, you fine? I heard you sprained your ankle. Get well soon.

From: Minjae

Hey. Gwenchana? I heard from Doojoon that you sprained your ankle. Get well soon.

From: Soongyeon

Chinguya! Are you ok? Text back if you are already ok. Get well soon.

From: Sunmi

Gi-ah, gwenchana? Please be careful next time. Get well soon.

From: Yoseob

Hey. Are you ok? I heard you sprained your ankle. I hope you are ok. I'm sorry for a while go. I know I'm the reason why you got that sprain. I should've been the one with the sprain. Mian. Hope you get well soon.

When I read Yoseob's message, I don't know but my agriness at him seemed to disappear. Aish. I then continued the next messages.

From: Taehun

Gwenchana? I hope you are. Get well soon.

From: Hyungshik

Yah! Dongsaeng-ah! You ok? Eat well so you will get better soon. Get well soon.

From: Minwoo

Are you ok now? Contact me if you are already ok. Get well soon.

From: Heechul

Dongsaeng-ah, are you ok? You are being clumsy again. Get well soon.

From: Siwan

Are you ok now? Your brother and cousin hurried to go home after they knew that you sprained your ankle. Get well soon.

From: Kwanghee

Hey. Are you ok now? We are all worrying about you. Get well soon.

From: Dongjun

Yah! Twin! What the heck are you doing again? Be careful next time, araso? Get well soon.

At last, I finished reading the messages. They flooded me with messages that was really amusing. But, I'm just doing fine and they are all like that. I just sprained my ankle. Nothing serious. I think Doojoon or AJ didn't say that my sprain wasn't anything serious. Geez... I then sent a group message to all of them. "I'm already doing great! Thanks for the concerns! And whoever you are who sent me the kimchi stew, it was really delicious. Komawo chingus! Saranghaeyo!" I sent to the people who all messaged me a while ago. The reason why I included the thing about the kimchi stew is that, maybe, one of them was the one who sent it so he or she would received my thanks for the delicious kimchi stew. I then looked over the bowl where the kimchi stew was placed and then began to wonder who the food really came from. I then received replies from them which has the almost have the same meaning, "Glad to hear it! Kimchi stew? I feel eating one now." and or "Glad you are fine. You should've shared even a bit of the kimchi stew." I just giggled at their messages. I then put my phone aside then stood up from my bed and tried to walk out my room and luckily, I ankle isn't hurting that much already so I could walk a little fine now but still, I'm limping. I then looked at the first floor from upstairs. I then remembered the times when I was with Kikwang playing around this house. I also remembered the times where I chase after Yoseob or Yoseob chase after me around whenever he is visiting. I also remembered the times when I'm having fun with my girl best friends. I felt that if ever I would need to leave this house, it will be really hard since I had grown in this house and many memories already have been stored here. You needed to drag me if you want me out of this house. Just kidding. But really, if ever that time comes, it will really be hard to leave this house. I then turned around to go in my room when I almost bumped someone. It was AJ. He's face was so near and he was smiling. He then kissed me at the cheeks again.

"Hubby-ah, what are thinking about?" He teasingly said then started to walk away.

"YAH! Stop with the hubby thingy! We are not even together. You also sound like a girl!" I said quite limping going back in my room.

"What if I ask you to be my girlfriend now? Can I call you hubby?" He said with quite a serious tone.

"Stop...joking around. And, I thought you are already settling at your house at the next street?" I said changing the topic.

"I already miss Gi-ah so I went here so sleepover again." He said then smiled.

"You sound like a girl. Just talk like how you usually do." I said.

"I usually talk like this, right?" He said.

"No." I plainly replied.

"Can you just go in your room?" I said and he nodded. "Good." I said then plopped on my bed. "Don't forget to turn the lights off when you go out." I reminded him. He nodded. What's with him now?

"Good night!" He said before he turned the lights off then went out of my room. I sighed after he had left my room. "When will all this problems end?" I thought as I closed my eyes and drifted myself to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _

So, how was it? Please leave a comment! It's really appreciated! Thanks!