New Guy

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

I dressed as decent as I can the day we will pick my parents up at the airport.

"Gi, are you done?" I heard my brother saying from my door.

"Neh oppa. I'll be down in a minute." I said as I grabbed my bag then hurried out my room seeing my brother decently dressed as well.

"Ready?" I nodded with a smile. Then we left the house going to the airport.

"Junyoung hyung is coming. You know about that?" Kevin oppa said as our driver drove us to the airport.

"Neh. I said to him to catch up on me when he arrives. I wonder what he have for me." I said.

"As if you don't know hyung. He'll just sing for you." Kevin oppa laughed.

I nodded. "Well, it'll be better if all of you oppas will sing together, you, Junyoung oppa, your best friends who are my oppas as well. I miss all of you singing together." I said.

"Then I'll invite them to come over and we'll sing for you." He said.

"Jeongmal?! Thank you oppa!" I said as I hugged him.

"Alright. We need to--" He stopped with his sentence as we stopped in front of the terminal in the airport where my parents will come from. I turned to the direction where he was looking at and found so manny reporters. "I think it's better if we wait till they are already out." He said still eyes on the crowd of media.

"Yeah." I agreed, but I don't know how to keep myself from not running towards them when I see them.

So we waited inside the car until I saw my dad and mom and also Junyoung oppa who is walking behind them and another man that I didn't recognize. I can't hold myself then ran out of the car. I heard my brother calling out my name and running after me but I just continued to ran towards my parents and cousin.

"Gi!" My mom said as soon as she saw me and we hugged.

"Appa!" I shouted and hugged my dad. I let go and found my cousin mumbling to himself. I giggled and turned to him.

"Oppa!" I shouted then hugged him. I didn't mind the cameras flashing nor the media around. Anyway, he's my cousin.

Yoseob's POV

Me, Hyunseung, Doojoon, Junhyung and Dongwoon were waiting for a friend who will also arrive together with Gi's parents. We were covering ourselves from the media since we don't want to be mobbed. I was looking around when I saw Gi running towards his parents. I smile formed on my lips as soon as I saw Gi happily speaking with her parents and I also saw Kevin hyung welcoming their parents. I then saw Gi hugging a guy that I don't know who. Something covered my heart and I don't know what it is. I was so curious to who the guy is and was about to approach him when I saw our friend walking towards us.

"Yo!" He said.

"AJ!" We said as we welcomed him with hugs.

"Looks like you've grown." Doojoon the oldest of us said.

"And look, he has more muscles now." Dongwoon our youngest said. We just laughed at what the two said.

I and AJ then faced and gave each other a manly hug. Somewhat I felt something like I didn't want him back. I just don't know why. "How are you man?" He said .

"Still the same." I answered. Then he gave me a look that I know the meaning. I nodded and looked at the way towards Gi. He smiled.

"Thanks! I owe you." He said.

"It's nothing." I said with a smile.

"Yah! What are the two of you talking about?" Junhyung said as he swung his arm around AJ's neck.

"It's nothing." AJ said then laughed.

"You've gone here alone?" Hyunseung asked.

"Well, it looks like that." AJ replied.

"Until when are you staying?" I asked.

"I still don't know. Maybe forever? I don't know." He shrugged. I just nodded.

"Where are you staying?" Doojoon asked.

"At a friend's house." He answered.

"Who's friend?" Dongwoon asked curiously.

"It's a secret. It's doesn't matter anyway. So... Let's hang out for a while. I asked permission anyway." AJ said and we just nodded and went in Doojoon's car which we used when going here and our cars are parked at Doojoon's house.

With no reason, I was quiet than usual. I kept on spacing out which is not me.

"Hey. Why are you so quiet?" AJ asked.

"He has been like that since--" Then I interrupted Hyunseung's words.

"I just don't feel that well." Then I grinned.

"O..kay. Well it's not you." AJ said. I faked a laugh.

"Chincha? Haha. I'm just hungry. Let's eat first." I said and they nodded agreeing to eat already.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

"Where's..." My mom said as she looked at Junyoung oppa.

"With his friends." Junyoung oppa replied that made me confuse on what they are talking.

"Where's who?" I asked confused and as well as curious.

"Ah. Nothing. I brought something for you, Gi. So let's go home already!" Junyoung said as he held my shoulder. I looked at him weirdly but then he turned me around to the direction of the car.

"Alright." I said as I walked by myself towards the car.

So when we arrived back at the house, we opened the boxes and gave out the things in it. Well, Junyoung oppa bought me a huge teddy bear. Its color is light blue which is a shade of blue and blue is my favorite color! There are plenty of things in the boxes that we took about an hour to empty all the boxes. I helped Junyoung oppa to fix his things in his room as we chatted.

"So how are you doing?" He asked.

"Good. I've got a good friend, a very good one." I replied.

"Who's that friend?" He asked.

"He is my classmate. Well, it's a long story of how we became friends. He also made me be what I am." I said.

"What do you mean be you?" He asked.

"The cheerful and friendly me." I answered.

"Oh... So I guess it's the Gi we've known before, eh?" He said then chuckled. I nodded with a smile. "So you made quite many friends now, right?" He added.

"Yup. Plenty of friends. But I'm still closer to my three girl best friends, my new best friend and his friends also became my best friends. We hang most around together." I said. Then he pouted.

"Wae?" I asked.

"I'm not close to you anymore?" He pouted. I laughed.

"Aniyo. You'll still be my cutest oppa. Well, Kevin oppa is also one." I giggled. Then he laughed but then he suddenly grew serious.

"What?" I asked.

"Be honest. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Me? Aniyo! I don't have." I said.

"Good." He replied.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Yah! Tell me the truth." I said.

"It's nothing. I'm just curious. Because I'm sure when you have a boyfriend, he'll be your cutest oppa already." I laughed at his words.

"Yah. You two, lunch is ready." Kevin oppa called us.

"Araso!" We both said as we got up from our seats and raced down the stairs to the dining room.