Realizing

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

The next morning, my ankle, fortunately, was well already. It aches still but not like yesterday. I got up from my bed and decided to take a bath already. It was already ten in the morning when I woke up. I finished taking a bath and went out the bathroom but when I got out of my room, I saw AJ lying on my bed.

"AH!" I shouted, and startled he looked at me.

"GO OUT!" I shouted and he scrambled out of my bed.

"Mianhe!" He shouted before closing the door. I was sure I'm blushing out of embarrassment. Duh! I'm just wearing a towel! I sighed then wore some comfortable clothes.

I decided to contact Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi to tell them the happenings this last two days. I'm sure they don't know since they were not with me on that days and we haven't been chatting with each other. I looked at the time and it's about eleven already and we are meeting at the usual cafe we go to at twelve. I decided to leave the house already because I don't know how to face AJ after what just happened. I changed to some casual clothes then got my bag and before I went out of my room, I peeked out first and was surprised when someone's face faced me.

"What are you doing?" The person said.

"Yah!" I shouted in surprise.

"Yah! Stop shouting!" Oh. It's Junyoung oppa.

"Oh... Mian. You surprised me." I said. He nodded.

"Why are you peeking out your room?" He asked.

"Nothing. I'm just checking something." I said before totally opening my door.

"What's it?" He asked.

"AJ." I said.

"Why? What's with him?" He asked.

"It's a long story." I said.

"Ok. Tell me if you have some time. Where are you going anyway?" He asked.

"Ah... I'll meet my friends, Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi." I said.

"Oh... What time are you going home?" He asked.

"Before it gets dark." I said.

"Ok. Be careful while driving." He said. I nodded.

"Komawo." He nodded then went back to his room. I then went out my room and hurried out the house and to my car. I then started to drive away right after I got in my car and had started my car's engine.

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob's POV

Than crying, I decided to enjoy myself. I called my friends over my house for us to play some video games or go watch movies. They arrived at my house after lunch and we went to our entertainment room.

"What's up?" Dongwoon asked me as soon as we got in our entertainment room.

"Nothing." I said.

"Why do you suddenly want us to come over?" Junhyung asked comfortably sitting on the couch.

"I just feel like playing with you guys. It's been long since we did something like this." I said giving them some drinks. They nodded.

"What do you guys want to play?" I asked.

"Guitar heroes!" Hyunseung suggested and we agreed and started to play it.

As we play, I forgot about my problems and just enjoyed playing with them. We played few games before Doojoon suggested for us to go karaoke. We all agreed then went to go to a karaoke house. When we arrived at a karaoke house, we rented one room for us. Before we all started singing, Dongwoon suggested something.

"How about we will just press random numbers and whatever appears, that's what we will sing? I think it's fun that way." Dongwoon said.

"And then, the one who can't sing the song will have a punishment." Junhyung added.

"That sounds fun." I grinned.

"Alright, then let's do that!" Doojoon and Hyunseung agreed.

Doojoon then went first and Hyunseung was the one to press any random numbers and luckily Doojoon knows the song. It just repeated and repeated and no one wasn't able to sing a song. Until it reached me again. Doojoon was the one who pressed the random number for me and the song Baby Baby by 4Men suddenly popped out from the screen which means that I will be singing that song. I hesitated to sing it at first because I know it will be hard since I sang this many times for Gi already and it's just hard to sing it but if I won't sing it, I will receive a punishment that I know I wouldn't like. I just then decided to sing the song. I breathe in first before started to sing. As I sang, I remembered the first time I sang this for Gi then for the second then for the third, fourth, fifth and so on. I also remembered the time when I watched the video made by Gi that has this song as the background music. As I sang the song, I can hear myself already cracking up and sniffling but I tried to stop myself to cry. As soon as I finished the song, I turned to my friends and they were looking at me with concern in their eyes.

"I finished the song." I said to them then tried to smile.

"Are you ok?" Dongwoon asked.

"Yeah. Of course." I said and pretended everything was really fine.

"We heard you sniffling and cracking up while you sing." Junhyung said.

"Do you have any problem? You can share it with us." Hyunseung said and I shook my head.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. So, who's gonna sing next?" I asked. They looked at each other and shrugged.

"I think it's better if we already go home." Doojoon said.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's just the better thing to do." Doojoon said and the other three nodded.

"Fine. If you guys insist to." I said. We then all went out the karaoke room, paid for the expenses then headed home.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

I waited patiently for Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi at the cafe. Anyway, I'm the one who came here one hour before our designated time. I just ordered something to drink while I waited for them. I chose a seat that is beside the window so that I can see the streets well and won't be bored. One hour passed without me noticing and Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi came. We greeted each other and they sat. They ordered something to drink and eat and after their orders came, we started to chat.

"Hey. Don't your ankle hurt anymore?" Minjae asked and I shook.

"Nope. Not anymore." I said then smiled. They nodded.

"So, why did you suddenly asked for us to meet?" Soongyeon asked.

"Why? Do I need to have a reason?" I said then chuckled.

"I don't mean it that way." Soongyeon said.

"Araso, araso." I said then smiled. "Actually, I'm so confused now and I need some advices from you guys." I said then sighed.

"Oh, oh! I like that!" Soongyeon said and I nodded while giggling.

"So what's it?" Sunmi asked.

"Alright. Here goes. You know AJ right?" I said.

"Yup. What's with him?" Minjae asked.

"Don't tell me he asked you to be his girlfriend?!" Soongyeon said.

"Of course not. It's just that..." I paused before continuing. "He's my childhood best friend." I said. After I said it to them, they looked at each other.

"When did you know about it?" Minjae asked.

"Christmas. We had a dinner with Yoseob's family and the other four guys' family as well. At first, Mrs. Yang said that we still have a visitor but said that we could eat ahead of them. I didn't expect that it'll be AJ's family." I said. They looked at each other again.

"Gi, actually...uhm..." Sunmi said then looked over Minjae and Soongyeon.

"What?" I asked. I saw Minjae heavily sighed.

"We know it, about AJ. Sorry for keeping it from you!" Minjae shouted.

"Sorry!" Soongyeon and Sunmi also said. My jaw dropped.

"Wha...WHAT?!" I said with quite a loud voice.

"We are really sorry! We thought it'll be better if you'll know it yourself!" Minjae said. I sighed with frustration. I don't know what to say. They looked at me with begging eyes.

"Please, forgive us." They said. I stared at them for while before sighing.

"Fine." I said sighing and they hugged me.

"Be thankful I forgave you guys easily, not like..." I said then stopped.

"Like who?" Soongyeon asked.

"Yoseob." I said sighing again.

"Why? What's with him?" Sunmi asked.

"I and Yoseob kind of fought." I said.

"Why? What happened?" They asked. Then I began to tell the whole happening yesterday from the morning until I met with Yoseob and Yoseob confessed to about AJ's request, the tripping and all about AJ.

"Really?! I didn't thought that he would do such a thing." Soongyeon said and I nodded agreeing to her.

"I also didn't expect YOU guys would keep it from me." I said and they fell in silence. I chuckled a bit. "It's ok now. So now, I need your adivices." I said. They nodded.

"Don't you think it's not Yoseob's fault?" Sunmi said and we looked at her letting her to continue. "You know what kind of a friend Yoseob is. He will do anything for his friends. And to think about it, Yoseob should have told you about that when AJ came back if he really don't have the intention to be your friend, right?" Sunmi said and I got her point immediately.

"It just hurts to know about it." I said looking down.

"We understand that it hurts since you trust Yoseob so much, but you should've understood him as well... Uhm... Like how you understood us." Sunmi said. I nodded understanding what she meant.

"Thanks to you guys. I don't know what to do if you aren't by my side. I'm really thankful to have met you girls." I said then smiled. They nodded with a smile.

"So what are you still doing? Call Yoseob and tell him that you aren't mad at all because you know, actually, Doojoon texted us just a while ago telling that Yoseob is acting weird today." Soongyeon said.

"Really?" I said.

"Yup. So call him already. But I think it's much better if you'll go to his house directly." Minjae said. "See. He really cares with your relationship." Minjae added.

"But...Fine. I'll go to his house as soon as possible." I said.

"Aish. Just go right now." Soongyeon said.

"Right now?" I said surprised with what she said.

"Yeah. Don't worry about us. We will be alright." Sunmi said then smiled. I nodded.

"Komawo chingus! I'll call you as soon as I finished my issue with Yoseob!" I said and they nodded. I waved at them as I went out the cafe and to my car. I think I overacted yesterday. Aish. I really should've thought and understand his side. If I'm really his friend, I really should've listened to him first and understand his part.

_ _ _ _ _

I'll update again later!