Department

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

"Hi!" Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi greeted me as I arrived at the airport. I waved at them and went near them.

"How many bags did you bring?" Minjae asked.

"About three." I answered.

"How about you two?" Minjae turned to Sunmi and Soongyeon.

"I also have three." Sunmi answered.

"Oh! Me! Me! I have five!" Soongyeon proudly said to us.

"Like what we thought." Minjae said and we laughed.

"So what are your plans when we reach Hong Kong?" I asked them.

"Maybe I'll tour around when it's our free time." Minjae answered.

"Why won't we all tour around together at our free time?" Sunmi said.

"That's a great idea. And Minjae would take many pictures of us!" Soongyeon cutely said and I looked away as if I didn't here what she said.

"Yah! Don't be a kill joy! Taking pictures is fun!" Soongyeon whined at me.

"Yeah. Yeah. Alright." I said and they cheered.

Right then, our own class advisers called us to organize ourselves and line up and we did as what was instructed to us. We lined up already to the arrangement of boy-girl-boy-girl and so, Yoseob is in front of me.

"Hi!" He greeted me with a wave and his bright smile. I just nodded and faced at a different direction.

"Aren't you happy?" He asked.

"I would if you aren't annoying me." I said not bothering to look at him. I saw him pouting at the corner of my eyes.

"Ok! We will now be entering the plane!" Our teacher announced and we walked our way to the plane.

As we boarded in the plane, I was very happy that I got to sit beside the window though I just hurried over there because Yoseob was supposed to be the one seating there. A small smile formed at my lips as I sat on my seat. The pilot said a few instructions and rules to be followed in the plane before the plane started flying.

"Oohhh... It's so cold." I heard Yoseob said as he rubbed both of his arms.

I smirked. "It's cold in Korea than here in the plane." I mumbled as I looked out the window.

"Did you say something?" He asked poking my arm.

"Nothing." I said not looking at him.

"Okayyyy~" He replied.

I decided to plug in my Ipod earphones to my ears to lessen the boredness I felt. As I was searching for a song, I saw Yoseob looking at my Ipod. I just let him be because if I would talk to him or move my Ipod away, he will still put his head near me.

"Oh! I know that song! It's goes like this right, Dallajin guhseun obbsseo honjaingeol Ddo dareun sarangi ohl guhrago na miduhbwajjiman ijen...[a line from Super Junior's Hate You Love You.]" I think when I heard his voice, my jaw just dropped. It is so angelic, it is so good.

"It's goes like that right? Hey! Are you still there?" He said waving his hand in front of my face.

I cleared my throat and pressed a random song. "Yeah. But your voice is annoying." I said as I looked at his face. He pouted.

"I thought my voice is so good because many says it's good." He said as he pouted and looked down.

"Then I think they need to clean their ears." I said and smirked. I just heard him sigh while I giggled softly.

Yoseob's POV

"....your voice is annoying." What she said just kept playing in my mind. Is my voice really annoying? Many says that it's good. Maybe what the others says are all lies. They just say it to keep me smiling and to not disappoint me. Maybe I should just stop singing because maybe other people would also get annoyed like Gi. I looked at her and saw her eyes closed. Should I move away? No. I can't. If I want everyone around me happy, I wouldn't stop even though I know they will be mad at me, at least I made them happy. Is it even my purpose, my perspective? Ok. I need to stop debating with myself and think of the things that I'll do when we reach at Hong Kong.