AJ...and...Yoseob...Who To Choose?

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

The next day, I did my daily routine before going with AJ to school. We practiced what we always practice for the prom before and at lunch, we were already dismissed and was allowed to go home to get ready for the prom later at six. I left with AJ also after we were dismissed. When we reached the house, AJ left to go to a salon and also said that someone will pick me up later.

"I can use my car going there." I said.

"I insist." AJ said.

"Yeah, fine." I said.

"Ok. See you later." AJ said and smiled and once again, kissed my cheeks before going in his car and drove off.

I sighed and went in the house. My brother said that there is a person that will come over to help me preparing for tonight's prom. I sighed as I sat at the couch at the living room waiting for someone to ring the doorbell. Soon, the doorbell rang and I walked to our door and saw... Seul unnie!

"Unnie!" I hugged her and she also hugged me back. Seul unnie is my cousin who finished her university majoring in something connected to styling and cosmetics.

"Could you help me get the things I'll use?" She said and smiled. I nodded and we went outside our gate and got her things inside her car. There was a metal box that seems to be filled with make-ups and a bag.

I led her to my room after and she asked me what will I be wearing and so, I opened my closet and let her see it.

"Wow! It's so beautiful!" Seul unnie said as she looked at the dress. "I know and I'm sure you weren't the one who picked this. So who was it?" She asked not turning to me. I hesitated to tell her who helped me because she might get mad but I also didn't want to lie to her so I just said it was Kwanghee oppa.

"Kwanghee oppa." I said.

"Oh. How could he pick such a dress for you? There are many other dresses that could fit you more perfectly." She said immediately closing my closet. I sighed. I know it'll be her reaction. The truth is that, she and Kwanghee oppa kind of like each other before and something happened that made them get mad at each other. "So, let's start, shall we?" She said and I nodded.

"Sure." I said and we got everything started.

She let me sat in front of my mirror and started styling my hair. I really doubt if any hairstyle would fit me than a ponytail hair style. She straightened my hair first and it took about an hour and a half before she started styling it. She made some curls to some strand of my hair and let it just stay untied. I really don't know what hair style she is using on my hair but as soon as she finished styling my hair, I had to admit it really looked good on me.

"How is it?" She asked.

"It's great. I didn't know there are other hair styles that could fit me beside a ponytail style." I said and laughed.

"Pabo. If course there is." She said and laughed along. "So, let's start putting make-up on you." She said and grabbed her metal box that have make-ups and before she could put a make-up on me, I blocked my face. "Why?" She asked.

"Please don't put to much make-up. I really don't like make-ups that much." I said and grinned. She laughed.

"Yeah, I know." She said and smiled. I nodded and smiled too and she started putting make-up on me.

It had been half an hour and Seul unnie finally finished putting making up on me and instead of putting lipstick, I asked if she could just put lipgloss on my lips which I prefer than putting lipstick, and so, we used a lipgloss.

"There you go! You look so beautiful!" She said happily clapping.

"Of course. It's unnie who styled my hair and put make-up on me." I said as I faced her and smile. I, myself, couldn't believe that I was beautiful with all the make-up and new hairstyle. "So, I'll just wear my dress. Wait for me here, ok?" I said and she nodded.

I walked in my walk in closet and changed to the dress Kwanghee oppa picked for me. It was in the shade of blue and I really liked the color blue so I also agreed on the dress besides me seeing myself look good on the dress. As soon as I finished wearing my dress, I walked out my room and I could see in the eyes of Seul unnie that she really had to agree the Kwanghee picked the right dress for me to wear.

"So how do I look?" I asked her.

"You look really beautiful, Gi-ah." She said and smiled.

"And it's thanks to your skills and to Kwanghee oppa's great taste on clothes." I said and smiled.

"Ok. I'll agree that Kwanghee did really had a great taste on clothes." She said and grinned.

"I'm sure Kwanghee oppa still likes you!" I said and she blushed bright pink. I just giggled and we waited downstairs for the person AJ said that will pick me up to arrive.

As we waited for that person, Seul unnie and I had a conversation about how our life went on, especially how our love life went.

"I heard from Kevin that you are in a love triangle." Seul unnie said that made me surprised. Love triangle? I'm sure the other person is AJ but the other person is... is it Yoseob?

"I'm not." I said defending myself.

"Oh... That's what Kevin said to me. Anyway, how is your love life doing?" She asked.

"Nothing. I'm still in high school and just about to graduate." I said.

"Tcch. Even though, I'm sure you have someone you like." She said poking my arm. I admit that she was right, but I'm still not that sure what I really felt to that person. "So, who is it?" She asked.

"Uhm... You know that I really like AJ before right?" I said.

"Ah! I knew it! You still like AJ, right? Kevin said to me that you and AJ wasn't in good terms when you knew AJ was back." She said.

"Well, yeah. But we are ok now and..." I paused and looked at her.

"And what?" She asked.

"The feelings I thought was gone years ago all came back like in a one blink of an eye." I said and felt myself blush.

"Yiie! Like what I thought. Knowing AJ, I'm sure he also likes you back and I'm also sure he's gonna make action to make you his." She said that made me more blush.

"If you are thinking that he will ask me to be her girlfriend, I think my parents would be so against it since I should first mind about my studies." I said.

"So you mean, if your parents wouldn't be against it, you wouldn't mind?" She said that made me off guard. I thought first before answering.

"Maybe, I don't know." I said.

"Ahaha! Don't worry. I'm sure auntie and uncle will be fine with it." She said and smiled. I just softly smiled. We heard a honk of a car and we both dashed out the house to see... Kwanghee oppa? Seul unnie rolled her eyes and walked inside the house. I nervously laughed as I approached Kwanghee oppa at the front porch of our house.

"Oh... Hey... Oppa. So you are the one AJ was referring." I said glancing over our house's door.

"Uhm... Yeah. I guess that was..." He said glancing over my shoulder and I nodded.

"Yup. That's Seul unnie." I said. He sighed and nodded and softly smiled.

"Let's go in for a while. It's still early, anyway." I said and he nodded and we both entered. I know it wouldn't be a good idea of letting Kwanghee oppa enter because Seul unnie is inside our house but it's also good since they could talk things out, or so I thought. Seul unnie was sitting on the couch ignoring Kwanghee oppa's presence.

"Aren't you late for your prom?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Ani. It's still early." I said as I sat beside her and I felt tension in our living room. "So...uhm...it had been a long time you two hadn't seen each other, right?" I said hoping to break the tension building.

"Yeah, and I don't mind it. Not totally." Seul unnie said. I can see she is avoiding Kwanghee oppa's gaze. I looked over Kwanghee oppa and saw a hurt expression on his face. I think I should just leave them to talk with each other and just hope they won't cause such fuss. "Excuse me. I'll just go to my room." I said as I stood up.

"Wait. I'm already leaving. I have many things to do also." Seul unnie said as she grab her things.

"Wait. Stay for some minutes more. I have something to talk with you." Kwanghee oppa said as she grab Seul unnie's hand. A smile made it through my lips and I walked upstairs leaving Seul unnie and Kwanghee oppa alone.

 

At my room...

I just sat on my bed. I have nothing to do. I glanced over the clock and I still have five minutes before I need to proceed to the hotel, in a reception hall there, where our prom will be held. I just thought about the things going on in my life...love life to be exact. When Kwanghee oppa said to me that he's sure no one will doubt on confessing made me wonder who will confess and who will confess with who. Is it me? But who will confess to me? AJ? I felt my heart beating faster just thinking about it. What if he really asks me to be his girlfriend? Will I say yes? Or no? I'm sure my parents might get mad and will go against it. I know I have been waiting for the time AJ will say he likes me like how I like him but...Aish. I don't know. I'm really confused about my feelings now. There is still a guy who could make my heart beat as fast as AJ could and so it makes me more confused. I looked at my wall clock and saw it was pass five minutes and I need to go to the prom already. I walked out my room getting my car keys and my things. I can still hear Seul unnie and Kwanghee oppa talking, or shall we say arguing. I walked down the stairs and walked out the house to my car. They didn't seem to notice me because one, they are at the backyard and two, because they are busy bickering. As I walked in my car, I started my car's engine and drove off.

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob's POV

I already reached the prom venue and was anticipating to see Gi though I won't be her partner during this prom. I didn't choose a prom partner so our teacher chose a partner for me. I'm glad she isn't, you know, other girls who is so full of themselves. Anyway, I just stood outside the door waiting for Gi. Just then, AJ was walking towards me so I turned back and was about to go back inside when AJ called me.

"Hey! Yoseobie!" AJ shouted. I looked around putting my cool self on and smiled.

"Hey." I said and smiled.

"Who are you waiting for outside?" He asked.

"Ah. I'm waiting for my prom partner." I lied and smiled.

"Oh. Ok then. I'll wait for Gi also here. I'm sure she'll be coming any moment." He said and smiled.

"Ah... Sure." I said and smiled.

"So, how are you and your prom partner? I can see you two are so close and you two are also compatible." He said and I faked a smile.

"Really?" I said and he nodded. Just then, Gi came. My jaw dropped. She's so beautiful in her blue dress. I smile crept on my lips.

"Hey." AJ said and kissed Gi on the cheeks and I almost puke in his public display of affection. I saw Gi blush a little and greeted back.

"Hey." She said and smiled.

Gi's POV

As I drove to the prom venue, my phone rang and the caller ID was from Kwanghee oppa. I answered it.

"Yoboseyo?" I said.

"Yah! Where are you? I'm supposed to drive you to the prom venue! AJ might be mad at me if he knew that I didn't drive you to the venue!" He said.

"It's ok. I'll just tell AJ that you have something to do." I said.

"But... Fine." He said.

"So, how are you and unnie?" I asked.

"Usual. Bickering." He said and I giggled.

"I thought you two are already ok." I said.

"I really hoped. But she is so hard, you know." He said.

"I know. I know she will soften soon. Just be sure you won't treat her like how you treat her before." I said.

"Yah. I treated her so good before!" He said.

"Who told you? Why would unnie get mad at you if you treated her good?" I said in a-matter-of-fact voice.

"Ok. Ok. I understand." He said.

"Araso. I need to hang-up already. See you some time." I said and ended the call and focused on the road again. Soon, I reached the venue. It's in a luxurious hotel, in a big reception hall in it.

As I reached there, I saw AJ and Yoseob who was standing beside him. I'm happy Yoseob had a good prom partner and I knew Eunmi would be good to him. As I approached them, AJ greeted me and kissed me on the cheeks and I'm sure I blushed.

"Hey." I greeted back and turned to Yoseob and also greeted him. "Hi, Yoseob." I said.

"Uh, hello." Yoseob said and weakly smiled. What's with him? He had been like that since the first practice for the prom.

"So, are you waiting for Eunmi?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah." He answered.

"So, Yoseob, we'll go in already." AJ said and Yoseob nodded. I looked back at Yoseob as I walked with AJ inside the reception hall.

Yoseob POV

When I saw AJ kiss Gi on the cheeks, I hoped I was that one who kissed her not him. It really hurts me inside. I tried to avoid Gi in any way I could but I just couldn't. As AJ and Gi went inside the reception hall, I just waited for Eunmi, my prom partner, because AJ might question me why I didn't wait for Eunmi already after they had gone inside the hall. Not long after, Eunmi arrived and she greeted me.

"Hi, oppa." She said and I smiled.

"Hi. You look pretty on your dress." I said smiling. She really looks good on her dress but it doesn't mean I like her the way I like Gi but I do like her as a friend.

"Thanks." She said shyly and blushed. I just smiled.

"Let's go in already. The program is about to start." I said and she nodded. She hooked her arm on my arm and we both went in together.

Five minutes after we went in, the program started. We danced to what we practiced and soon, we were allowed to dance with whoever we want to dance to. I was really happy to hear that but I know I couldn't dance with Gi. I sighed thinking of it as I sat on a chair at the side.

Gi's POV

When we were allowed to dance to whoever we wanted to, I saw Yoseob walked to one of the chairs at the side and just drank juice. I was about to approach him to talk about what was with him with the past few days when AJ aproached me.

"Hey. Could we dance?" He asked.

"But we just dance a while ago." I said.

"I still want to dance with you. I have something to tell to you, actually." He said. "So, could we dance together?" He asked putting his hand in front of me for me to hold. I was wondering what he was going to tell me so I held his hand and he smiled as we both walk to the dance floor.

I leaned my head on AJ's shoulder and he placed his hand on my waist the made me shiver a little. We just swayed on the music playing. It was quiet for a few minutes before AJ spoke up.

"Did you just go with me because you want to know what I was going to tell you?" He asked.

"Uhm... Yeah. Sorry." I said because I know it's not so appropriate to agree to dance with him just to know what he wants to say. I heard him chuckle a bit and I just sighed.

"It's fine." He said and as he stopped dancing and faced me. I looked at him puzzled and slowly, he leaned on me and there, I felt his lips on mine.

Yoseob's POV

I was watching AJ and Gi dance though it hurted me inside. Doojoon then approached me and sat beside me.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said looking down and looking at him after.

"Why didn't you ask Gi to dance?" He asked.

"You know I couldn't." I said.

"Why? You are her best friend." He said.

"I know I could because I'm her best friend. The thing is, I don't treat her as a best friend anymore but more than that." I said.

"But no one knows about it than me." He said before I felt his hand on my shoulder. "Ask her. Don't worry. I'll keep AJ busy." He said smiled. I softly smiled before nodding.

"Doojoon, I really owe you many things and I really thank you for that." I said.

"You could pay me if you could confess your feelings to Gi and be happy. At least, by that, I know my efforts of helping to would paid off." He said and softly chuckled.

"Araso. Thanks." I said as I stood up from my seat. He nodded. I turned to the dance floor and to the direction of Gi but I was surprised seeing AJ kiss Gi.