Still Waiting For Him

Ended Up Loving You

Now, they are attending university and still, there was no news about Yoseob. He didn't contact anyone and sometimes, his friends even think if he still remembers them or he had already moved on and have new set of friends. They tried contacting the number they have of Yoseob's mobile phone but no one would answer. Gi, though how terribly she misses Yoseob, still waited like for Yoseob like how their other friends do. Though how special she think she is to Yoseob, maybe Yoseob just want to be fair to all and Gi respect and understand that, if it's really the reason. Gi once even thought of going over the Yang's house to talk to Yoseob's mom about Yoseob but she never did though she did visit Yoseob's father, but never she brought up anything about Yoseob that times.

After their university years, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Dongwoon and AJ started focusing on their training because in months, they would be debuting as a group though they wished Yoseob would be one of them, maybe it's just impossible. As for Minjae, she helps with their company and so as Soongyeon and Sunmi. As for Gi, she was still waiting for Yoseob while helping in managing their companies. Maybe she did love Yooseob a lot that it's hard for her to stop thinking about him though she tried because she thinks Yoseob already had forgotten her but still, there's something telling her to don't loose faith because, for sure, Yoseob will come and finally, they could be together.

Gi's POV

I decided to visit the four guys on their training after work. I know they wouldn't have time for me when I go there but I just want to see them. I miss them because unlike before, we would just hang-out one day per week or sometimes, one day in a month. They are really practicing hard for their debut and I'm happy that their dream of debuting as a singer-dancer would be coming true. I'm just sad whenever I found out that they got sick because of practicing too much, but I never stopped them because, one, I know they wouldn't listen to me and second, because I understand how it really means to them knowing all their hard work is paid off once they have fans who would stand by their side forever.

"Gi!" Dongwoon rushed to the door and hugged me. I hugged back though he was quite sticky because he was sweaty.

"Yah! Dongwoon, look at how sweaty you are and you just hugged Gi like that!" Hyunseung said and Dongwoon pouted.

"It's fine." I said and smiled. Dongwoon smiled, again.

"So, what's up?" Doojoon asked approaching me.

"Nothing much. I just wanted to see you guys." I said and smiled.

"Here." AJ said and offered me a chair.

"Thanks." I said and sat.

"How about we eat out? Now that we are complete, I think we could have some fun." Hyunseung said that made me wonder, complete? Yeah, right. We have been used hanging out just the nine of us though sometimes, Yoseob will be entered in our conversations.

"Aish, why is he so slow now? He had just been gone for few years and he becomes a turtle." Junhyung said and I wondered again. I looked around the room and found them all complete, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, AJ and Dongwoon. Ah. Maybe it was their assistant, but, would a training group have an assistant already?

"Huh? Who are you talking about?" I asked totally puzzled. Suddenly, a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Oh, there you are! Yoseob, you are such a turtle!" Junhyung shouted and there, I froze. Did he just said Yoseob's name? The person who was called by Junhyung as Yoseob removed his hands from my eyes and I hesitated to look back, afraid it was just someone who have the same name as Yoseob's but still, it didn't stop me from looking at the person.

"Hey. Missed me?"