End of Friendship

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

After the prom night, I felt good than before. Maybe because now, I'm not confused of how I feel. I just need courage to tell it to that person. AJ and me promised to stay the same, but he told me he wasn't going to give up still though I told him that he might just be hurt but he said, it's fine at least he knows he didn't give up easily. I just didn't reply back and interfere because I know he will still insist.

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob had always been quiet after the prom night. I tried to talk to him but he won't let me and it really hurt me inside. One day, after school, I told AJ that he just go home first. At first, he insisted to wait for me but I told him that I might take long and he just nodded before leaving. I waited beside Yoseob's car and when he came, he looked at me and then ignored me after and he went in his car. I really got angry already that before he could close the door to the driver's side, I held it and stopped the door from closing. He looked up at me.

"I'm busy. I need to go home already." He said looking away.

"I'm also busy but I made time to talk with you so please talk to me." I said.

"Alright. What do you want to say?" He asked.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked.

"I'm not ignoring you." He said.

"You are not ignoring me?" I said as I looked away and smirked. "Then what do you think you not talking to me, going away from me like I have some sort of sickness and avoiding me all day is called?!" I said loud at him. He just didn't reply and just looked away. I felt tears building up my eyes already and I tried to hold it all in. "Fine. If you want our friendship to end like this, then we will. This will be the last time I'll be calling you, Seobiee. Bye." I said turning back and walk away, tears flowing from my eyes.

Yoseob's POV

As soon as Gi turned her back on me, I know it's the end of our friendship. I felt my own tears streaming down my eyes. I wanted to tell her the truth that I like her more than friends and that I wanted to forget about it because I hurt everytime I see her with AJ that's why I just avoid her all I could thinking I could forget about my feelings for her, but it didn't turn out the way I thought. My love for her just grew as I missed talking with her and having fun with her. If she just know how much I missed her that time, maybe our friendship wouldn't end like this and she would understand. I breathe in deep before starting my engines and drove off, passing by her.

_ _ _ _ _

No One's POV

Their graduation came and days before that, Gi wished she just didn't end her and Yoseob's friendship. It hurts her inside everytime she seats with Yoseob every recess and lunch without the two of them talking with each other. She was thinking if she could just bring back the time and fix everything but she knows she couldn't and she would just regret everything she had said the day she ended her friendship with Yoseob. Yoseob also felt the same that times but he knows he couldn't do anything with it and also, he thinks, it's better that way.

After the graduation, many had dinner with their family, happy that their sons and daughters already graduated but Gi just went home straight after that. Her parents was abroad and they are still busy so they couldn't go home for the graduation but to just congratulate her through the phone. She just went to her room and cried both because of happiness and sadness. Kevin just chose to give her time and so as Junyoung. They think it's better if Gi would have time to reflect to all that had happened over the whole school year. Gi did thought about it and ended up sleeping while thinking about it.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

I was awaken by Kevin oppa and I sat up, my eyes stinging from crying a while ago.

"Appa and omma is home." He said and smiled. In that instant, a smile was on my face and I stood up from my bed and ran out my room going to the living room but when I was running down the stairs, I missed a step and rolled down the stairs and the last thing I saw and heard was my parents and them calling out my name.