My Only Girl

Ended Up Loving You

Please listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xis5-669BGE

Shake It Up - Super Junior

Gi's POV

The next day, my birthday, I decided to invite my best friends to eat out but all seemed to be so busy. I really wanted to say to them, "Hello! It's my birthday!" Just for them to come with me. *sigh* I just decided to cook myself food and go to my room and enjoy it myself. I ate the food I made by myself as I surf the net. My phone then rang and it's a video call. The caller ID came from my mom!

"Omma!" I answered.

"Gi! Happy birthday!" She greeted me. At last someone remembered to greet me.

"Komawo!" I said.

"So how are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm doing good. But I think my birthday will be lonely today." I said as I pouted.

"Wae? Where's your best friends and Kevin?" She asked.

"They are all busy. They didn't even greet me." I said then pouted.

"Oh... Don't worry. I'm sure they'll greet you soon. Maybe they just have some things to finish and then they will go to your house." She said trying to cheer me up.

I smiled. "Thank you omma." I said.

"Here. Your cousin wants to talk to you." My mom said and handed the phone to my cousin who kept on asking the phone while me and my mom was still talking.

"Yah! Couz! Happy Brithday!" He said as he got the phone.

"Hey. Komawo. Where's my gift?" I said.

"Ah... I don't have a gift yet. I'll just sing a happy birthday song." He said then started singing. He's voice is so nice. His name is Junyoung. "There. Is that ok?"

"Uhm... I still want a gift!" I said being stubborn. I then laughed. "It's ok already. But remember to catch up on me when you go back, alright?"

"Sure. Oppa will sure catch up when we meet again." He said and smiled. I nodded with a smile.

"Alright. Your dad wants to talk to you." I nodded and he handed the phone to my dad.

"Appa..." I said almost with a cracking voice. I really missed my parents.

"Happy birthday!" He greeted me.

"Komawo, appa." I said and smiled.

"I already got you a Ipad. Did it got to you already?" He said then I heard a knock on my door.

"Ma'm you have a delivery from your dad." My maid said and I smiled as I faced my phone again.

"Neh, appa. It just arrived." I smiled. "Komawo!!!" I shouted very happy that I want to hug him and my omma.

"Araso. Alright. We need to hang up already. We still have some business to finish. We'll just see you soon." He said. I nodded.

"Ok. Dad, can you face the phone to omma and Junyoung oppa as well." He nodded.

"Komawo! Saranghaeyo!" I shouted and they giggled.

"Saranghaeyo!" My cousin shouted then laughed.

"Saranghaeyo, Gi-ah. Take care and do good at your studies. We'll try to make time to visit you. Ok. We need to go already. Bye. Saranghae." My mom said then ended the call.

I sighed as the call ended. I wish they are here at one of my special days but they are busy with some business. I then remembered the delivery from my parents and I hurried to the door where our maid placed it. I got it and sat on top of my bed excited to use the Ipad. I used it and enjoyed it when someone just budged in my room.

"Yah! Do you even care to knock!" I shouted at Yoseob when he just entered my room without even knocking.

"Oh. Sorry. I totally forgot about knocking." He said and smiled.

"Alright. Glad someone came." I said.

"Eh?" He said as I looked to him.

"Ah. Hehe. Nothing. What's up?" I asked. So he also didn't remember. Are they all that busy?!

"Oh! Wow! What's that?" He said as he sat beside me and looked at the Ipad my parents got me for my birthday.

"Oh. My parents got it for me. It's great, right? It's the Ipad!" I said proudly.

"Really?! Can I use it?" I nodded and handed it to him.

"So, what brought you here?" I asked when I saw him getting busy with my gift already.

"Oh. I supposed to ask you out. Here." Then he handed me my first present of the day. "Komawo." He smiled and I just nodded.

"Let's go! I want to go to the mall!" He said then dragged me.

"Hey. I still haven't changed!" I said trying to stop him from dragging me.

"Oh. Right. I'll be waiting for you outside!" He said then left me in my room and run down the stairs. *sigh*

I went to changed and after five minutes, I went out my room and went downstairs. We left as soon as we got in his car.

Please listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTPQoAr2ivo

My Only Girl - Super Junior

Yoseob's POV

Ok. Destructing starts now. Haha. I texted the people who will be preparing for the party and then brought Gi to the mall. About my gift, I already decided about the gift with the help of Kevin hyung.

"What are we going to do at the mall?" She asked.

"Anything. I'm bored at home and everyone else is busy and I thought that you might be avaible and you are so I'm happy." I smiled.

"Yeah. Everyone else is busy. No one even remembered my birthday. Just my parents." She mumbled her last two sentences.

"What?" I asked as if I didn't hear what she said.

"Ah. Nothing." She smiled.

"Oh. Ok." I nodded. Just wait and see what we prepared for your birthday. Haha.

Soon, we arrived at the mall. We went in every store we would like to go in to and bought some things we liked. We shopped for about two hours and we decided to take a rest at the park near by. We just walked going to the park as we eat ice cream though it's cold because Christmas' coming.

"Christmas is really near. Just twenty-seven days away." She said and I nodded.

"What are your plans during Christmas break?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Just have a bonding time with my family and friends. I hope my parents will go home for Christmas and New Year this year." She said. Well, unlike her, my parents aren't busy during that days and so they are home for Christmas and New Year.

"I'm sure they will be home." I said giving her an assuring smile.

"But what if they aren't?" She asked.

"Uhm... Then I'll be there." I smiled and she playfully hit my arm. "Yah! Wae? I'm not kidding." I said.

"Thanks." She smiled. I nodded with a smile.

"Anything for my only girl best friend." I smiled.

"Stop being like that, and plus, Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi are also your best friends, right?" She said.

"Oh... Right... But, wae? What's wrong with what I said?" I asked.

"Just stop being like that." She said.

"Uhm... I'm like that." I said.

"Yeah. Right. Just stop for me. You said you'll do anything for me right?" I sighed.

"Alright. But I'll still be cute." I said.

"Yeah. Just stop saying words that you were saying a while ago." She said.

"Which of it?" I asked.

"'Anything for my girl best friend' that one." She said.

"Oh..." I then laughed.

"Yah! What's so funny?" I shook.

"Nothing. Let's go to the Han River. The view there will be better now since it's getting dark." I said and grabbed her hand and pulled her to my car.  

Gi's POV

We drove to the Han River which is not far from where we left at. So we arrived at Han River not long after we left the park. The scene was so perfect. Many lovers and family are walking by and all seemed to be happy.

"So many lovers." I heard Yoseob said. I nodded.

"Yeah. We are like the 'others' here now." I laughed.

"Then let's be lovers for this time." He said.

"Are you kidding? No way." I said. Then he laughed.

"I'm just kidding. I also dreamt of walking with my girlfriend here, if ever I'll have one. I think this place is peaceful and romantic." He said.

I laughed at what he said. "You know, it's easy to find a girlfriend or a boyfriend it's just hard to find a true one." I said.

"Well, I'll look for the true one." He said.

"Let's see. Tell me if you found one already." I giggled

"Sure. That's a promise." He said. I nodded.

"Just sure that promises is not to be broken." He nodded.

"It won't. I promised you that already." He said.

"Alright." I said. I then noticed him looking at his wrist watch.

"I'll drive you home already. Hyung might be mad if I won't still bring you home." I nodded and we drove home.

Yoseob's POV

As we arrived in the car, I texted them, Minjae, Soongyeon, Sunmi, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Dongwoon, and Kevin hyung that we'll be going home already. I'm excited for this! We arrived back past seven and I think it's better since they can still instruct the rest.

"Thanks for today, Yoseob." She said. I nodded.

"I'll bring you in already." I said.

"No need." She said.

"Please... I'm thirsty also." I lied then smiled.

"Araso." She said.

As we walked towards their house's door I have grin and a smile altogether on my face. I can't wait for the surprise birthday party.

"What will you do if we will surprise in your birthday party?" I said.

"Bwo-" I just opened the door and they were shouting 'Happy Birthday.'

"Happy Birthday!" They shouted.

"Happy birthday, Gi-ah!" I said to Gi with a smiling face. She turned to me.

"I thought, you..." She can't finish her sentence because of the surprise I should say she received.

"Well, it's a surprise." I smiled. She smiled.

"Komawo!" She said. I nodded with smile.

Then the party began. We hosted some games, ate varieties of food perfectly prepared by my mother, well, our family company. I'm really happy that my mom agreed about catering tonight's party. There were endless greetings from the people invited to Gi until the party ended at ten in the evening. People are soon piling out the backyard saying their final greetings then leaving. When people are already gone, I looked at the gifts area and there were indeed many. Well, my gift isn't there. I still have to wait some more hours before I could let Gi see it.

When cleaning is about to finish and only some things is needed to be done, we gathered on a table-- Me, Gi, Minjae, Soongyeon, Sunmi, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Dongwoon and Kevin hyung.

"Komawo." Gi said to us.

"It's nothing." We smiled.

"It's really a big thing to me. I really thought you guys already forgot about my birthday." She said.

"How would we forget about it?" Minjae said.

"If we celebrate it every year, we will surely won't forget it." Soongyeon added.

"I really owe you guys a lot." She said.

"You don't owe us anything, Gi. It's us who wanted to do this." I smiled. "Right?" I said then they all nodded.

"No matter what, we will always be standing by our side." Hyunseung said.

"Yiieee~" We teased. Well, Hyunseung is known to be having a little crush on Gi.

"Yah. Stop it." He said and we laughed.

"I really thank you guys for this really amazing party. Kamsahaminda." She said in a formal way. We nodded with a smile.

Soon, we also left saying our last greetings. Well, I went home but didn't slept and waited until two in the morning. Why? My gift will be given that time. I know by that time Gi's birthday is over but it's just hours after her birthday so I think it will be ok.

_ _ _ _ _

Hi readers! Sorry for not updating yesterday. I updated five chapters today to make it up to you guys and also, I'm looking for a chapter where I could put up Super Junior's 4th album songs. I just really love this boy group. The two songs is from Super Junior's 4th album. Please support their fourth album. Please also listen to their title song: Bonamana - Super Junior http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkuPmeqP0kc Please do also listen to their other 4th album songs. Kamsahamnida! Thank you very much! Sorry for asking too much! I'll make it up to you guys for updating maybe later night. Thank you!