I Won't Give Up On Her. That's Final!

Ended Up Loving You

Yoseob's POV

Soon, we reached the orphanage and we saw many trucks outside. We all went down the car and locked it then proceeded inside the orphanage. As long as I can avoid having any eye contact with Gi I think will make things better.

"Oh! You are all here already!" My mom said and I gave her a hug.

"Hi auntie!" My friends greeted.

"Ok. The kids are playing at the backyard. If you teenagers would agree, the guys could play with the kids at the backyard while the girls could help preparing the snacks for the kids." And we all nodded in agreement. So us, guys, proceeded to the backyard and saw the kids playing dodge ball. I smiled. I really missed seeing all these kids. Uhm... Where's my kids, anyway?

Gi's POV

We agreed to what auntie suggested and the guys went to the backyard and we followed auntie to where she is going.

"So, the food are almost finished. We just need to ready the plates and the other utensils for eating. So could you help me set the tables?" We nodded with a smile.

"Whoah. I haven't done this for quite a long time already." Soongyeon commented as she placed the stack of plates on the table.

"Haha. Well, it's nice doing things like this once in a while." Sunmi commented with a smile.

"Well, it doesn't mean that when you are rich, you don't already do household chores." Minjae said.

"Uhm... But if you are raised like that, just hanging around, probably, you'll grow like that." I said.

"You girls have matures mind eh?" Mrs. Yang said as she approached us. "Not like the boys." She whispered to us and we giggled.

"Ah. Auntie, I just wonder. Why is Yoseob so good?" Soongyeon asked.

"Of course auntie is good!" Minjae exlclaimed and auntie laughed.

"I just taught Yoseob the right things. I'm glad he all adopted it." Auntie said then smiled.

"Uhm..." We nodded.

"Auntie..." Soongyeon who is nonstop on asking approached Mrs. Yang.

"Eh?" Mrs. Yang asked.

"Haven't Yoseob ever kept a secret from you? Because he seems to be very close to you." Soongyeon asked.

"Uhm... He already did." Auntie said and she looked at me and blinked so I was like, 'what?'.

"Really auntie?! When?!" Soongyeon said.

"Just this year." Auntie answered.

"Just this year... Yoseob transferred to Korea just this year also right?" Then Mrs. Yang nodded. Then they, Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi's head turned to me.

"Bwoh?" I said to them then they grinned at me.

"It can be the month before we transferred here in Korea which is still in this year." Mrs. Yang said.

I stuck my tongue out on them while they sigh.

After that, we continued to finish setting up the table for snacks. As we finished setting the table and all, we called the guys and most importantly the kids to eat snacks already. When I saw the kids racing to the table, I thought about my childhood times. When my mom tells me and my brother that the food is ready we will race towards the dining area. It brought a smile on my face. Kids aren't that bad afterall. Well, all have gone to that stage, right? So as the kids were busy eating, I wondered a little around the orphanage. There were many rooms and each rooms I think can fit about ten kids. I had fun roaming inside the orphanage when suddenly...

"Boo!" I fell to the floor and my ached from hitting the floor too hard. Geez... Who was that anyway? I then heard the person who surprised me laughing. What is funny?!

"Yah! There's nothing funny!" I shouted not bothering to look at who the person is. Then I just heard a crying sound. WAIT! When I looked at the person...it was a little boy. Geez...

"Hey! What's happening here?" Yoseob went in the room.

"Hyung!" The little boy ran towards Yoseob and hugged him.

"I...I didn't mean to make him cry!" I said as I was still on the floor flinching from the pain I got from hitting my on the floor.

"Sshhh... Stop crying already." Yoseob said as he patted the kid at the back. The heck! I'm the one who got hurt here! That's why I really hated kids. They are so pampered just because they are younger than us. Pssh...

"That noona...shouted at me." WHAT THE?!

"I didn't shout at him!" Or did I? But still! I didn't thought that it was a kid. Yeah right. This is an orphanage for kids. "I mean, I did shout at him but it's just because--" Yoseob interrupted me.

"Alright! Stop it already! We'll fix this ok?" Yoseob said as he continued to comfort the little boy.

"Didn't even care to help me." I mumbled as I struggled to stand up. Luckily I got to stand up but was limping a little. Then Yoseob already helped me. At last he noticed me.

"Thanks." I said as I got to seat on a bed. I was still, like, glaring at the kid when Yoseob upon noticing me gets my attention by clicking his tongue.

"What?!" I mouthed at him. Then he just shook his head and I already got it.

"Alright. Let's fix this issue now. What really happened?" Yoseob said being calm.

"The kid--"

"Noona--" We both said at the same time.

"He--"

"She--" We both started again.

"Alright! Stop it already. Ok. How about we first hear Jihwan's side? Is that alright with you, Gi?" Yoseob said and turned to me. So that kids name is Jihwan. Yoseob looked at me like saying 'just agree'.

"Sure." I said but deep inside I was thinking, 'If that kid just lie, I will surely make that kid cry more'. Geez...

"So, Jihwan... Tell me the truth. What did happen?" Yoseob asked Jihwan calmy.

"I was just sitting on the floor when that noona shouted at me." WHAT?! What a lie!

"Yah! You little kid! Stop lying!" I shouted at the kid.

"Yah! Gi, act like a noona to the kid." Yoseob said. Yeah right. Then the kid stuck his tongue out on me. What the?! Ok. Calm down. Just pretend the kid isn't there.

"Jihwan, are you saying the truth? Lying is bad. You know that." Yoseob said. The boy looked down to his lap as he sway his feet back and forth.

"See. That kid is naughty. He even lied. Sitting on the floor. *tsk* Sitting on the floor and when I passed by him, he would go 'boo!'. Psshh..." I said.

"Gi!" Yoseob said to me, more like scolding.

"What?" I said already getting irritated.

"Aigoo... Alright. Jihwan, is it true?" Yoseob turned to Jihwan again.

"I was just want to have fun... Hyung, mianhe." Jihwan said. Then Yoseob smiled then patted Jihwan's head.

"Go say sorry to noona." Yoseob said. Jihwan then turned to me.

"Mianhe." He bowed. I wanted to ignore the kid's sorry but when I looked at Yoseob and he gave me a smile, I remembered about how he easily forgave me with the hurtful words I said to him and the ignorance I showed him. My heart then softened up. It's somehow my fault also anyway. I shouldn't have talk back with the kid. I sighed then smiled.

"Everything is alright. Sorry too if I shouted at you. I just got a...bit childish." I said admiting that I got too childish when I fought Jihwan. I then heard Yoseob chuckling and I shot him a glare. He then put on a straight face.

"So, everything is fine now, right? How about we go play at the backyard? Are you ok with that Jihwan?" Yoseob said and Jihwan nodded with a smile. Then Yoseob got Jihwan and carried him. With this image of him, he looks like a father, a father who every child would want to be their father. I smiled at their image and then followed them out the room. Yoseob looked back.

"Komawo." He whispered then smiled. I just smiled though I don't know what the thank you is for.

Yoseob's POV

Actually, I was really looking for Jihwan when I heard Gi's voice. They sure are hard to stop when fighting. At least, their fight is now over and they are friends, I think so. Anyway, I wonder what got into her mind that she easily forgave Jihwan. Well, seeing everything's alright is better than thinking why did she forgave him. So... We are now heading to the backyard to play. I was carrying Jihwan but decided to bring him down since the stairs are narrow and we both might fall. So when I got to put Jihwan down, I grinned then smiled.

"I'll be the it!" I shouted and then turned to Gi who is at my back.

"I'll give chance to run." She looked at me like she was clueless.

"Want to be it? Fine. It!" I shouted then ran down the stairs while laughing.

"Yah! I don't want to be it!" She shouted as she also ran down the stairs maybe getting to her senses that we are already playing 'It'.

When we were playing 'It', chasing after one another, though it was at the stairs, I felt that I wanted to stop the time because I know when we are down the stairs and met the others, I'm sure things will go back to normal. I'll just be Gi's best friend, well, I know I am, but now, I don't feel that way, and will just watch her from a far. Arg. Why am I so dramatic now? I just entered the world of 'love' and I turned to be so emotional. *sigh*

_ _ _ _ _

AJ's POV

I got so busy eating because I was really hungry from playing that I didn't notice that Gi already had left the table. I then wondered where she went. I asked Hyunseung, who was seating beside me still eating if he saw Gi.

"Ah... Gi... Nope. Wae?" He asked.

"Ah. Nothing." I answered then smiled.

"Oh... Ok. I thought you like her. Well, almost all of us like her, so no wonder." Hyunseung said then smiled. Most of them likes her?

"But what if I did?" Hyunseung then turned to me.

"Well, if you ask me, I think it'll be hard on you. I myself gave up on her. I know I can't have her. I'll just be contented being her friend. But if you really like her that much, it depends on you." Hyunseung said.

"Why did you gave up on her?" I asked really curious why.

"Ah. Yoseob's there." He answered then continued eating. I was wondering if he meant that Yoseob's is with us or because Yoseob's there so I should just give up on Gi. But I really think it's the second one. Yeah. It's the second.

"Oh... Ok... Thanks for saying me that." I said and smiled. "I'll just be going around." I said then stood up from my seat. He nodded.

As I was wondering around, I thought about the things Hyunseung said. But of all the things he said to me, what I really can't forget is when he said, "Ah. Yoseob's there.". I was thinking if choosing Yoseob to look after Gi is the best choice. I was interrupted in my thoughts when I a kid passed by me and then followed by Yoseob then Gi. Alright. I really think choosing Yoseob is not the best choice. I really wonder now if when Gi sees me and I've introduced that I'm Lee Kikwang or Ki as how she calls me before, will it still be the same, will our relationship be the same, would she still accept me? What if I asked her to be my girlfriend, would she accept it? Whatever our first meeting after a long time would be, after she will know that I'm Ki, if she will be mad at me, if she wouldn't accept me as her best friend, if she would declare our relationship finished, I'll still not give up. And the last question, if she wouldn't accept my confession, well, it will depend on the reason she got. But I really won't give up on her and that's final.

_ _ _ _ _

Hello readers! Sorry for putting the wrong chapter a while ago. Hehe. *bows* I updated four chapters today since I didn't update for the last two days, I think. I'll update later a chapter. Anyways, please leave a comment. It's really appreciated. Thank you!