Promises

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

When Yoseob came, he sat beside me which was the only avaible seat. I just didn't react though I know it's awkward. I just sat on my seat as comfortably as I can.

"So! Before we give our gifts to each other, let's go to the amusment park!" Soongyeon said with a cheerful voice.

"Game!" We agreed then went outside the coffee shop. We then headed to the amusement park.

Since we all have our cars with us so we used our own cars and just agreed that we will just be meeting at the amusement park. Not so soon, I reached the amusment park as well as the others. We went down our cars and AJ volunteered to buy our tickets and we just waited at the entrance. When AJ arrived holding our tickets, we all went in the amusment park.

"What are we riding first?" Doojoon asked.

"What about a appetizer?" Minjae said.

"We aren't eating." Junhyung said.

"Duh. What I mean is that a ride that will boost up our energy." Minjae said as she rolled her eyes and Junhyung nodded slowly getting what Minjae is saying and I just giggled at the two.

"Roller Coaster will be the best!" Dongwoon suggested. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I then remembered our fieldtrip when we rode the roller coaster. I was seating with Yoseob then and I really somehow felt secured. After that, I didn't dare to ride a rollercoaster again, until now. I'm sure they wouldn't allow me not join them. I'm sure discussing about who will seat with who will be a great problem. Why can't we just seat with whoever? It's just the same! We are still with friends. Aish.

"So who will sit with who?" Hyunseung asked. Just like what I thought of.

"Like in our fieldtrip!" Soongyeon shouted and my attention immediately turned to Yoseob. Well, fortunately, during the fieldtrip, Soongyeon was paired up with Hyunseung while Doojoon was paired up with Sunmi, Minjae and Junhyung sat together, Dongwoon sat with someone in his class and I sat with Yoseob."Dongwoon and AJ will just be seating together then, is that ok with you guys?" Doojoon asked both Dongwoon and AJ.

"Ah... uhm... I actually like to seat with Gi." AJ suddenly said that made me look at him. Actually, all looked at him.

"You should ask Yoseob with that." Doojoon said and I was already praying that Yoseob would say no and I don't know why.

"It's fine with me." Yoseob said that made me look at him with a disappointed face.

"Thanks bro." AJ said to Yoseob with a smile.

"It's nothing." Yoseob said and returned a smile.

"So, let's ride it already!" Dongwoon excitedly said.

Yoseob's POV

After I agreed that AJ would be sitting with Gi, I regretted my answer. I really agreed when Soongyeon said that the arrangement would be like in the fieldtrip and I really wanted to jump in joy but I know I couldn't, much more when AJ said he wanted to seat with Gi. I had talked with AJ after the time when Gi didn't appear at the meeting and he asked me if I like Gi.

Flash Back

"Do you like Gi?" AJ asked me.

"Eh?" I asked as I looked at him surprised with his question.

"You like her right?" AJ said then smirked. Maybe Gi learned how to smirk from AJ. Just kidding.

"No. Of course not!" I said then laughed that was obviously fake but I hope he'll buy it. I know I lied. I really don't want to lie but I know it will just make a fight when I said I like her. Maybe I'll just keep my feelings to myself and distant myself from them. For the first place, AJ came before I did. He deserves Gi and I don't. I'll just stick to that truth.

End of Flash Back

We then rode the roller coaster. Soongyeon sat in front of us all with Hyunseung. Followed them is Minjae and Junhyung, followed by Doojoon and Sunmi then AJ and Gi and I sat with Dongwoon next to them. As the ride started, I just looked at Gi who is seating right in front of me. I then remembered the first time I rode the roller coaster with her. She was holding onto my shoulder tight and her forehead was leaning on my shoulder. I wish I was the one who she is sitting with now so I can make her feel that she is safe and she doesn't need to be scared. But I can't. She is sitting with AJ and I can't do anything with it already. If she wants, she could surely lean on AJ, anyway, AJ is her best friend from long ago and I know she will feel safe because the person beside her is someone who promised her to be by her side but broke it, but also, returning now to continue that promise on. Along the ride, I could see Gi holding tight on the bars and not on AJ. But then, I saw AJ lean a little closer to Gi and whispered something that I really didn't hear well because of the loud scream of the people riding the roller coaster. Then, I just saw AJ took Gi's right hand then raised her hand up together with his. They were actually holding each others hands. 'Enough at looking at them Yoseob. Enough. Just shout your feelings out.' I did as what my conscience told me. I shouted until the ride was over and AJ, Gi and Dongwoon looked at me weirdly as the ride slowly slowed down.

"What?" I asked him as soon as the ride stopped.

"You are shouting too loud." Dongwoon said.

"Oh..." I said as I looked down.

"It's like you are mad and you want to shout it out loud." Dongwoon said.

"It's feelings, Dongwoon." Doojoon said as he passed by us after he got down from his cart. I just shook with what he said then went down the cart I'm riding on, as well.

Gi's POV

As the ride went on, I was really scared and I held on the bars that helped me to be secured in front of me so tight. Just then AJ whispered me something but I didn't understand that much because of the loud shouts of the people we are with on the roller coaster. I just got what he said when he held my right hand then raised it. That time, I felt comfortable and as well as uncomfortable. I don't know the explanations to it but that is just what I felt. I just heard a loud shout behind me but I know it'll be not good to look back so as soon as the ride stopped, I looked at Yoseob who I know was the one who shouted. I, AJ and Dongwoon looked at him.

"What?" Yoseob asked.

"You are shouting too loud." Dongwoon said.

"Oh..." Yoseob said as he looked down.

"It's like you are mad and you want to shout it out loud." Dongwoon said.

"It's feelings, Dongwoon." Doojoon said as he passed by us after he got down from his cart. I then looked at him then he winked at me. Geez... What's with winking this past few days, ha? I then went down my cart following the others.

"So what's next?" Minjae asked. Then everyone started to think, I guess but looking at Yoseob, I think he's in his little own world again.

"Bungee Jumping!" Yoseob suddenly said that made me take back my word. He was thinking on what to ride on afterall.

"That sounds fun!" The rest agreed.

"I pass on that." I quickly said after they all agreed besides me. Just right after I took my word back on what I thought about Yoseob, I realized that what he was suggesting to play on is...Bungee Jump! I don't want that one! I felt butterflies inside my stomach right after I realized what he suggested. Why does he like stuffs that is contrary to mine?!

"I'll not come as well." AJ suddenly said. I looked at him and he just smiled at me.

"If you worry about me, you don't need to. Just come with them going bungee jumping." I said seriously at AJ.

"No, it's ok." He said.

"Oh, come on. You two are kill joys." Dongwoon whined.

"I really don't like that kind of stuffs." I said.

"You guys just go ahead." AJ said. They looked at each other and shrugged.

"I'll just be staying behind as well." Hyunseung said.

"Aish! Let's just don't do it then!" Junhyung said. Now, I feel guilty that just because of me, AJ and as well as Hyunseung didn't come that led to Junhyung saying to just don't do the bungee jumping. Why are they like that?! Arg. I looked at Dongwoon's face and I can say that he is disappointed and him being like a younger brother to me already though he is older than me by months made me feel bad. So I think, I don't have anything to do but to do bungee jumping though I really dislike doing such stuffs.

"Alright. Let's just do that Bungee Jumping." I said as I sighed.

"Really?!" Dongwoon's face lit up. I nodded then sighed again.

"You guys made me feel bad." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" Dongwoon asked.

"Ah. Nothing. Let's get over it already." I said as I walked towards the bungee jump. Let's just try it for once. It looks 'fun' anyway.

We then headed up the tall looking tower and once we all got on the top, Dongwoon volunteered to be first and so he first jumped. But before that, Doojoon suggested something.

"How about we shout something while we jumped?" Doojoon suggested.

"That's great! But what are shouting?" Hyunseung said.

"Uhm... Let's say one promise to anyone you like to promise to. You may or may not say that person's name who you are saying that promise to. It can also be a promise that is for yourself." Doojoon said.

"Nice one Doojoon. I'll go with it." Minjae said. Whoah. Minjae agreed to it? Uhm... I think I know who will she promising to. Haha.

"So?" Doojoon faced the rest, including me. Part of me is saying go with it and a part say don't go with it. And now, I'm debating with myself whether to do it or not. Why is it that I'm already going to go bungee jumping that I had been refusing to do in my whole life and now, I need to say a promise to a particular person?! As if I have one. Just then, Yoseob's name appeared in my mind. Yoseob? No! Stop thinking about him Gi! He's just a friend! A friend!

"I'm fine with it." Sunmi said.

"I accept it." Soongyeon said as if someone is proposing to her and she'll accept that person.

"I'll go with it." Hyunseung said.

"Me also." Junhyung said.

"I'll do it." AJ said. After AJ had agreed, the only left was my and Yoseob's answer. I looked at Yoseob and he did the same. I looked at other direction feeling uncomfortable looking at him and I think he did felt the same.

Yoseob's POV

When Doojoon proposed to us his idea of shouting a promise to a person, one name immediately appeared in my mind. It was Gi. If I have something to promise her, that's the promises I made to her before that I think I'm slowly breaking. Now, what I really want to shout is sorry for I have been breaking my promise, and after that, I'll just be hoping she'll know that that message is for her and hope that she'll forgive me. Now, almost everyone had agreed to Doojoon's suggestion except me and Gi. I looked over to Gi and she also looked at me. She then looked away and I sighed.

"I'll go with it." I said then looked at Gi again and she also shifted her look at me and I just nodded.

Gi's POV

"Can...I not do it?" I said.

"Everyone is doing it, Gi. If you don't want to say that person's name, it's fine." Soongyeon said.

"But, it's just that... I don't have anyone to promise to... *sigh* Fine. I'll do it as well." I said and Soongyeon smiled and hugged me.

"Komawo! You can promise to me if you want! I won't mind!" Soongyeon said as she hugged me and I just giggled to what she said. She then released from the hug then winked at me.

"Yah! What was that for?" I asked Soongyeon.

"Just look within." Soongyeon said.

"Bwoh? Look in?" Dongwoon said and we laughed at his dirty mind.

"It's not like what you think!" Soongyeon said to Dongwoon.

"Oh... Sorry. I thought..." He already didn't finish his sentence then grinned. We just laughed at him.

"So, Dongwoon, you are going first, right?" Hyunseung said and Dongwoon nodded. He went to the guy who will put the support gears on him and soon he finished wearing all the supporting gears and all the necessary things to be wore. He went over the edge where he will be jumping and Junhyung reminded him of the agreement we had a while ago.

"Yah. Don't forget about the agreement!" Junhyung said and Dongwoon nodded. Dongwoon positioned himself and shouted his promise before jumping.

"I promise to study well and be a successful singer one day!" Dongwoon shouted then there, he jumped. I smiled at his promise and I really wish that he'll be successful singer one day which is his only wish now that he also had been saying to me when we are all together. We looked down from the railings and he bounced up and down after he had made the bottom. After him, Doojoon came next.

"I promise, as the hyung and the oppa of all my friends that I'll always be ready to listen to them if they need someone!" Doojoon shouted before he jumped. He really have the right to be the hyung and the oppa to us all. The next to go bungee jumping was Hyunseung.

"I promise to be the best dancer and to fulfill my promise to a friend!" Hyunseung shouted then looked at me then winked before jumping off. I remembered the time when he confessed his feelings to me and how I made him understand that I just see him my best friend and nothing more.

Flash Back

"What are you gonna say?" I asked Hyunseung after we have ordered our foods.

"Uh... Uhm... Gi, I...I like you. I have been thinking about it for a long time already and I know I already have fallen for you." He said stuttering some of his words. I was really surprised with what he said. I thought we only see each other as friends, best friends. I never thought he will fall for...me.

"Hyunseung... Sorry but... I only see you as my best friend. Hope you understand." I gathered all my courage to say that to him. I don't want to hurt him. I then see him smile a little.

"I understand. I know you like someone else, right?" He said as he looked up to me. I blushed with what he said but I don't know why. He then nodded. "Hope nothing will change after this. We'll still be best friend like before, right?" He looked at me. I nodded.

"Of course. Nothing will change. Just promise to me that you will not cry over this and be happy. There are other girls there who likes you and I'm sure of that. You just need to open your heart to others. Promise me that." I said then smiled. He nodded then smiled.

End of Flash Back

Remembering about that time makes my heart ache because I know Hyunseung may have been hurt with what I said but happy because after that time, nothing really had changed and he really had been fulfilling his promise, so I'm very happy. After Hyunseung, Junhyung came next to do the bungee jump.

"There's nothing much I wanted to say." He said then we laughed at what he said. Well, we expected that from him. Junhyung really is someone who let others know about his feelings not with words but by actions. "I promise to be a good composer and singer some day!" Junhyung shouted before jumping. I smiled. Many really promised to be successful one day. Soongyeon volunteered to go after Junhyung.

"I promise that when my prince charming comes, I won't let him go!" She shouted before jumping that made us laugh. Minjae bungee jumped after Soongyeon.

"I promise to be someone who my friends can approach to anytime." She shouted almost having the same meaning to what Doojoon shouted a while ago. Sunmi was the next to do the bungee jump.

"I promise to make my parents proud!" She shouted. Knowing Sunmi, she is someone who put her parents first before anything. She wants her parents to be proud of her and to make them happy by it and I'm sure she had been fulfilling that promise since long ago. Now, it's only me, Yoseob and AJ left to do the bungee jump.

"So, who'll go next?" I asked feeling the awkwardness between the three of us. I also feel tense between us and I don't know why. I looked at them both and they looked at me back.

"I'll...go bungee jumping next." Yoseob volunteered but his impression as he said that is like he still doesn't want to go bungee jumping. Yoseob then got ready to do the bungee jumping and not long after, he was ready and is about to jump.

"I'm not saying a promise but I will say sorry to a person who I broke my promise to!" Yoseob shouted outloud so that the others who already have finished doing the bungee jump and just waiting at the bottom can hear.

"Araso!" They all shouted from the bottom and I and AJ just nodded.

"I'm sorry for breaking my promises! Hope you'll forgive me! Mianhe!" He shouted before he jumped off. His words seemed like to hit me. Is what he said for me or for someone else?

"So, do you want to do the bungee jumping or I'll be the one first?" AJ suddenly distract me from my thoughts.

"Ah. Yeah. I'll just go bungee jumping last." I said and he nodded with smile. He got ready then went bungee jumping.

"I promise that I'll soon meet you as who you know me and from that, I hope you will forgive me for breaking my promises and I promise that I'll fulfill it already!" He shouted then jumped.

He's words also like hit me like how Yoseob's words did. Why do I feel that Yoseob's words and AJ's words for me? Aish. How would AJ's words for me if it I just met him weeks ago. Maybe I'm just the one thinking that and I should remove it in my thoughts. Now that AJ finished bungee jumping, it's only me who is left to do it. I really wanted to ran down and don't do it but I cannot not be unfair to my friends. I gathered all my strength for this bungee jumping thing. I sighed before shouting my promise then do the bungee jump.

Yoseob's POV

"I promise to do more well in my studies and be successful!" She shouted before jumping. I smiled at what she said. I know she will be someone successful someday. Well, I've known her that way. After, she bungee jumped, she removed the gears around her then approached us. I saw a smile plastered on her face that made me smile as well.

"You did it, Gi! You bungee jumped!" Soongyeon, Minjae and Sunmi said to her and hugged her.

"I know. I did it. I bungee jumped!" She said happily as she hugged her friends back and we just, the boys, smiled at her happiness.

After that, we rode some more rides until we all got tired and then we decided to go to a cafe at the park and there, we will give out our gifts. We headed out the amusement park then to our cars and drove to the park to the cafe. Not so soon we arrived at the park since it's not far from the amusment park. We went out our cars bringing our gifts with us and then we met up at the usual cafe we go to whenever we go to the park. We sat at in three connected tables and we ordered some drinks and foods since we also got hungry for riding to many rides a while ago. After our orders arrived, we started to give out our gifts. Everyone already had given their gifts to each other and I also have given out all my gifts except for Gi's.

"Yah! Why aren't you giving any gifts to Gi? I thought you two are the closest?" Dongwoon said and Gi softly nudged him.

"Oh... Ah... I left it at my car. I might just give it to her later." I said but of course, it was a lie and I wish they bought it.

"How about you, Gi? Don't tell me you also forgot your gift for Yoseob at your car." Minjae said as she looked at Gi.

"Well, I think so. I'll just give it to him later." Gi answered and everyone looked either at me or Gi with curiousness in their eyes.

"Yah. You two, are you keeping something from us?" Doojoon said.

"Us? Of course not!" Gi and I both denied.

"But why does both of you left your gift at your cars?" Soongyeon said to us.

"I just didn't notice that I left his gift at the car. Maybe it fell out when I got the plastic of gifts." Gi defensively said and I nodded agreeing to her even though I'm not sure if she really left her gift to me. Or maybe, she really doesn't have a gift to me because she is still mad. It's not that, right?

"Yah. It's as if it's not evident that the two of you are going out." Junhyung said that made me blush.

"Of course not! We are not dating! We are just friends!" Gi and I both denied though I hope that we really are.

"If you say so..." They said and I sighed. I thought they would say more.

"But if we discover that you two are really keeping something from us, we won't forgive you two." Doojoon said and I gulped hard. I'm not keeping anything from them! Except my feelings for Gi.

I looked over at AJ and he just smirked at me. I looked over at Gi and I saw her blushing. What's with the blushing today? Soon after, we decided to go home. I'm lucky that no one from my friends remembered what I said a while ago that I will be giving my gift to Gi later, I mean now. I can't approach her because AJ's beside her and AJ is sure staying so close to Gi that I feel my heart full of jealousy and anger but I should handle it because I'm the one at fault that I made myself fall for Gi and for accepting AJ's request before. *sigh* We then all went inside our cars and soon, everyone started to drove off. It's only me, Gi and AJ left at the parking lot. I wished that AJ would leave any soon but I think he is waiting for either me or Gi to go before he leaves. I sighed. I then got my phone texted Gi. This is the only way I think of and I think it will work this way.

_ _ _ _

Hi readers! Sorry if this chapter is somewhat boring. I'll try to post interesting chapters! Please leave a comment. Thanks!