The Game

Ended Up Loving You

Yoseob's POV

Not soon after, we arrived at the hotel we are staying. The teacher then arranged us according to the room groupings then gave each group their room keys. The room arrangements of each student were rumbled. Like mine, I will be staying with Hyunseung even though he's from a different class. I looked at the roommates of Gi and saw that she'll be with Sunmi and three other students. I looked at my other friends and saw that Dongwoon, Doojoon and Junhyung are in the same room. How lucky of them to be in a room together. Anyway, I have Hyunseung with me so it will be ok, I guess.

"Can't we request to stay in the same room with the three?" Hyunseung asked me as we, together with our other three roommates headed to the elavator to our room.

"No but I wish we could." I sighed with a cute pout. I also heard Hyunseung sigh.

"Anyway, what are your plans for this one week field trip?" He asked me.

"Tour around, maybe. The school had prepared everything, right?" I said as I looked at him.

He nodded. "Yeah. They said that we will try to visit all the best places here in Hong Kong." He said.

"Where are we going today?" I asked.

"Uhm... We will first have lunch and then have orientation and after that, I think we are free. And at seven, we will have our dinner and settle down at our own rooms, have fun in the room then sleep and early in the morning, eight in morning to be exact, we will start touring." That was quite long.

"Oh~ Then I can't wait till tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be fun!" I said with a smile.

"When were you not having fun anyway?" I heard Hyunseung mumble.

"I heard that." I said then punched him at the arm but not that hard that it can make a bruise on his arm. He then laughed along with me.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

I'm happy that I'll be staying with Sunmi in the room though Minjae and Soongyeon will be in a different room. At least I have a friend in my room. Our teacher said that the purpose of this room arrangement is to meet and know other students and also to make new friends.

"Soongyeon and Minjae is going together." Sunmi said as she pointed at Soongyeon and Minjae's group. I nodded.

"Looks like our other three roommates is scared." Sunmi whispered to me and giggled.

I looked at our other three roommates and then faced Sunmi. I giggled. "Am I really that scary?" I whispered to Sunmi.

"Uhm... No? Yeah. No. It's just in their imagination. It's just that your look is cold. Maybe that's it." Sunmi giggled and I giggled along.

Soon, we reached our room and we got in. There are five beds for the five of us and there are two bathrooms and a small dressing room and a balcony. We picked our beds and somewhat, I think, our other three roommates grew comfortable with me. Well, I think it's ok. It's awkward to live with a person or people in one room without you talking to each other. Well, that's my insight. I chose the bed farthest to the balcony. The reason is that I'm afraid of what I might see at the balcony at night. Ok. It's just my imagination, I know. But I'm...just like that and only few knows about it, my four...no...three best friends and family, I guess.

 

After we finished fixing our things, we were all called to the eating lobby for lunch. There, we were free to choose who to eat with. So we sat together, Me, Sunmi, Minjae and Soongyeon.

"So~ How's your room?" Soongyeon asked.

"Good?" I answered but more like asking. They laughed and I also laughed along.

"Our other three roommates seemed to be scared at her at first but while we were choosing our beds and touring some parts of the room, the three grew comfortable." Sunmi said.

"Oh. Then that's good. It's soo~ awkward if you'll be in a room and you won't talk to each other." Minjae commented.

"Right." We agreed.

"So, what are we doing after lunch?" I asked them.

"The teacher said that we will have an orientation then we are free for the rest of the day but when it's seven, we will have our dinner and straight to our rooms." Soongyeon explained.

"Oh~" I said and continued eating my food.

"How's you and Yoseob?" Soongyeon asked. I looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

"I mean, how is his 'annoyance' doing?" She said quoting the word 'annoyance'.

"Oh. Well, a while ago at the bus, we talked about it." I said.

"You talked to him? For real?" Minjae said.

"Is it that surprising?" I said.

"Uhm... Quite. You don't talk to other people unless it is important. Anyway, just continue your story." She said and then we laughed. After we finished laughing I continued.

"Well, I told him that he started the game, then I'll be the one ending it." I said.

"Game? What's the game? Can I join?" Soongyeon said.

"Pabo." I laughed.

"Wae?! I'm not a pabo." She pouted.

"Alright. Sorry~" I said and she smiled.

"Apology accepted." She said and smiled.

"So what's the game?" Minjae asked obviously clueless like Soongyeon is.

"You didn't tell us about that." Sunmi commented.

"Oh... I thought you know. Well, as what I've told you, he's trying to change me and he's just showing me that he is so dedicated to his mission impossible, I mean, it will be a mission impossible because I won't loose to him, I won't change." I said.

"Oh~" The three chorused.

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob's POV

So I sat with Dongwoon and my three other friends, I mean, all are my friends but they are just my closest.

"Yoseob, please eat properly." Junhyung commented.

"It's just delicious." I said.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full." Doojoon said and I swallowed the food in my mouth.

"Sorry." I said and smiled.

"It's as if you haven't eat these kind of foods." Hyunseung said.

"And haven't eaten for a week." Dongwoon added.

"I did. But, for me, it's different when you eat it where the food really belong." I said with smile.

"O...kay." They answered.

"So how are you doing? Who won?" Dongwoon said.

"Who won?" I asked.

"Yeah. You're playing a game, right?" Dongwoon said.

"With whom?" I asked though I have a clue who is that person.

"Gi, who else." Junhyung said.

"Are you guys also thinking that I'm playing a game with her?" I said. They nodded.

"You two really seem to have a game, who will loose and who will win." Hyunseung said.

"No one will win nor loose for it's not a game. I'm just showing her the happy side of the world. She just looks at the troublesome world and she takes all so seriously, well maybe, some." I said.

"Why are you even trying it? You'll just waste your time, you know?" Doojoon said.

"I'm not wasting my time 'cause I know that I'm showing someone the happy side of the world." I said standing on my point.

"Ok. Stop arguing." Dongwoon said.

"You know, I heard something from my parents. They said that she really used to be a cheerful and friendly girl but something happened that changed it. She just became unfriendly after that. And she rarely trust anyone, and so, it's hard for her to have friends. So I guess it's not her serious the problem." Hyunseung said. It made me look at him straight at the eyes.

Hyunseung stopped eating and looked at me. "Stop staring at me. You'll be mistaken to be a gay if you won't top staring." Hyunseung said and they laughed but I kept quiet as I was in a deep thought about what he said.

She was a cheerful girl before but changed... Then it'll not be hard to bring her to the happy and fun side of the world. If I will just have a talk with her about the reason why she suddenly changed and if I could help her to overcome it, then it'll be easier. I grinned and a smile was made on my lips. "Yeah! It'll be easier!" I shouted and all of the attention of the students and other visitors of the hotel who were inside the eating lobby looked at me. Oh. I bowed saying sorry and sat back. My friends were laughing at me but I didn't mind it and continued eating with a smile formed on my lips.

_ _ _ _ _

Hello! Sorry if this chapter didn't satisfied you. I'll try to post better chapters. Actually, I have written the next chapters, yes chapters. I'll just edit some of it before I post it here. I just saved it in word pad. Hehe. Thanks for reading! To those who subscribed and who will just subsrcibe, thank you very much! Please leave a comment! Thank you!