You Know It

Ended Up Loving You

AJ's POV

When Gi had left the parking lot, I followed her. I looked at my rear mirror to see Yoseob going the other way from us. I followed Gi since the way she will pass to is also my way and even though it's not, I'll follow her till I know that she arrived their house safely. I followed her until her direction turned towards the Banpo Bridge. At first, I doubt because it's also been years since I've gone to the roads of Korea but when I looked at the sign hanging at a tall post, it's written clearly that the way towards that direction is towards Banpo Bridge. I wondered why she was heading there so I followed her. "What will she'll be doing there? Is she going to meet someone there? But who?" That thoughts ran through my mind. I gripped hard on my stirring wheel till Gi came to a stop and I stopped as well a little far away from Gi's car so that she wouldn't notice that I'm there. I saw a car in front of her's and I know who that car belongs to. It's Yoseob's. I gripped on my stirring wheel harder and more when I saw Gi and Yoseob go down the car at the same time. At first, I thought Yoseob was really heading home because he head the other way around but I think I just really forgot that there is also a way going to the Banpo Bridge which is the fastest way that is at the direction Yoseob went. I held myself back to my seat. I want to know if they have any relationship or don't. I watched them as they walked towards the Banpo Bridge and stared at the rainbow falls. I know I wouldn't hear what they will be talking about with the distance I have from them but still I could see what they will be doing and like what the saying says, "Actions speaks louder than words." I decided to just watch them.

Gi's POV

We walked towards the Banpo Bridge and stared at the rainbow falls. He wasn't starting a conversation and so do I. We just stared at the rainbow falls. No one is still starting a conversation. I then remembered that I should be home before it get darks and it is starting to get dark. I then started a conversation because I can't take the silence already between us and the fact that I should be heading home now.

"I really need to go home now. I promised to go home before it gets dark." I said without looking at him.

"Ah... Oh... Is that so... Can't you ask your parents permission?" He said. I then thought for a second before answering and when I was about to answer my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it's my mom.

"Excuse me. I'll just answer this." I said as I answered the call. He nodded then looked at the rainbow falls again.

"Omma..." I answered the phone.

"I thought you promise to go home before it gets dark?" My mom said to me over the phone.

"Ah... Omma... Mianhe... I'm with..." I looked at Yoseob before turning to the phone again, but before I could continue, my mom said a name.

"Yoseob, right?" My mom said and I can't explain the way she said it. I don't know whether she's mad or fine with it.

"Ah... Neh... How did you know?" I asked.

"I said it!" I heard someone shout at the background and I'm sure that it's Kevin oppa. I just giggled.

"Alright. We will be expecting both of you at Yoseob's house later at seven, araso?" My mom said and my jaw I think just dropped.

"BOTH?!" I shouted and I'm sure Yoseob heard it. "Oh... Sorry. I shouted." I said to my mom over my phone because I know it's unappropriate.

"Araso. Just remember to be at Yoseob's house at seven, ok? I'll be seeing you later, bye." My mom said and I ended the call. I looked at my watch and it's already six. I then walked towards Yoseob and he looked at me with concern.

"Is everything alright?" He asked. I nodded.

"So, can you stay?" Yoseob asked and I nodded again.

"But I can't stay that long. Anyway, did your mom mentioned anything to you, like dinner?" I asked to him and he nodded.

"She mentioned it to me before I left a while ago and said to be at the house before seven." He said and I just sighed. "Why?"

"Nothing." I shook my head and looked at the rainbow falls again. Silence fell onto us again. Yoseob then spoke breaking it.

"Here." He handed me a small rectangular box. "Open it." He said and I just nodded wondering what's in it. When I opened it, it's a necklace with my name's letters as its pendants.

"Komawo." I said unable to take my eyes from the necklace. It's so beautiful.

"Did you like it?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Uhm... Your gift..." I just paused for a while when he started to speak.

"It's ok if you don't have a gift for me. It's my fault anyway for shouting at you and for making you mad." He said. I wanted to say that I actually have gift for him but if he think that way, then I think I better keep his gift for now.

"Mianhamnida." I apologized to make what he said about me having no gift to him true. When I looked at him, I can see that he was disappointment and I just looked down for him to believe that I really don't have any gift to him. But at the back of my head, I really wanted to laugh. I then looked at my watch and it's already 6:30pm.

"Ah. I need to go. I'll just be seeing you...sometime." I said. I was suppose to say later.

"Ah. Alright. Thanks for your time." He said and I nodded. We then went to our cars and drove off.

Yoseob's POV

When she said that she doesn't have a gift for me, I really don't want to believe but I think I don't have anything to do but to believe that she really don't have any gift for me. When Gi said she already needs to go, I wanted to stop her and tell her to stay for a few minutes more but then, I also need to go because we will have a dinner later with some people that I don't have any clue on who they are. I just went in my car and drove back to our house to get ready for the dinner later. When I arrived home, I saw my mom and dad going down the stairs with my mom wearing a simple yet presentable bedge tops and a grey slacks, while my dad is wearing a polo white shirt and a black slacks.

"Is the dinner tonight really important?" I said to them with a smile.

"You can say that." My mom said and my dad nodded in agreement.

"Uhm..." I nodded with a smile. "I'll just be getting ready for this 'important dinner'" I said then giggled.

"Alright. Hurry up. Any time from now, they might be arriving." My dad said and I nodded in understanding and walked upstairs to my room.

I closed my door as soon as I got inside my room then sat on my bed as I sighed. A while ago was really tiring but still, we have dinner. I just wonder with whom. I got up from my bed then went to my bathroom to take a fast shower. After I had taken a shower, I got some clothes to wear in my closet. I looked through my closet and found the right clothes to wear to this evening's dinner. I wore a white long sleeves buttoned shirt and then wore a black vest then a tie and a slacks.

"Sir, your dad is already calling for you." Our butler said after he had knocked on my door.

"I'll be there in just a minute." I said.

I styled my hair then put some perfume and checked myself in the mirror if I'm already ready to go down. After I assured that I'm ready already to go down and meet who we will have dinner with tonight I went down. When I got down, I walked towards our dining room and when I arrived at the dining room, I can't believe who I saw. It's... it's Gi! She's with her parents, Kevin hyung and Junyoung hyung. Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon was there as well with their family. Is this a reunion or something? Well, Gi is so pretty in her dress!

"Yoseob..." My dad caught my attention.

"Annyeong haseyo." I bowed. I saw Gi giggling to herself from her seat, as well as Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon. I blushed a bit from the embarrassment. I then sat to a seat opposite to Gi.

"So, let's begin the dinner. Our other visitor will be late and told us to go ahead. So may we start the dinner?" My mom said and we all agreed and started the dinner.

We were all quiet while our parents were talking with each other along the dinner. Once in a while, I can't help but to glance at Gi and I bet the rest are noticing it. When everyone is finished eating dinner, us, me, Gi, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon headed to our pool side while our parents and siblings and even cousin, since Junyoung was there, stayed at the living room since they were all older than us and we have our own world. Haha. Well, actually, the little own world we are having now is so quiet. No one is talking. We are just all looking at each other. Just then, Doojoon broke the silence.

"Yoseob, we want to see your room." He said.

"Alright." I said and we all stood up from our seat and headed to my room.

When we reached my room, they toured around like my room was some museum. Luckily, I kept the picture of me and Gi that is on my side table somewhere they wouldn't see it. Gi then went to my balcony and I decided to follow her. She was just staring at the night sky. I saw from my view of her, the necklace I gave her and it really made me happy. I then turned around to see all my friends already heading out the room.

"Yah!" I shouted at them as I tried to prevent them from closing the door, but they still got to close the door because having three person's strength together really is big compared to one person's strength.

"What happened?" Gi then approached me.

"This guys locked us here." I said as I kept on pushing the door since it's not locked but it has a lock at the outside. That's when I remembered a while ago when Doojoon excused himself that he will just be going to the washroom and now I know that he really didn't go to the washroom but put this lock outside. Why didn't I notice that? Now, me and Gi is alone. What am I going to do now?

"Don't try to push the door more, Yoseob. You'll be breaking it down and it will make a big issue later." I heard Hyunseung said from the other side of the door.

"Why are you guys really doing this?" I asked.

"Hyunseung, please open up." Gi said as she knock on the door.

"We can't." Hyunseung said.

"Why? Why are you really doing this?" She just repeated what I asked a while ago. Oh well.

"You two know it." Doojoon said and I and Gi both fell in silence.

"We shouldn't have did this if you two fixed everything between you two few days ago, but still, we didn't see anything that can show us that you two are really ok." Doojoon said. "So, you two can't go out till you two fixed everything you need to." He added. I then taught of calling our parents when Dongwoon suddenly spoke.

"Don't dare to call your parents. We will say..." Dongwoon already stopped.

"Fine!" I shouted giving up.

"Are you already giving up?!" Gi said to me with quite a loud voice.

"We couldn't do anything more. You heard what they said and what Dongwoon said." I said to her and I heard her sigh in frustration.

"And also, if you call your parents, I'll really tell what's happening between you two." Doojoon added. After that, silence fell between us again. Silence filled us till I decided to break it.

"Gi..." I said and she looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

"No if you tell me what's wrong with you this past few days, the truth." She said to me.

"I...I can't." I said.

"Then I'm still mad." She said. I sighed.

Gi's POV

He then sighed after I said that I'm still mad at him. Is it that hard to say the reason? Is it? Whether it's that hard or not, I still need to know since I'm sure it's about me. How? Because when we are all together, I'm the only one who he less talk to while to the others he is nonstop on talking.

"Just tell me the reason to why you can't tell it then I'll forgive you." I said.

"When I tell you the reason to why I can't tell you, you'll know the reason!" He told me.

"Then, just accept that I won't talk to you when it's not necessary. Anyway, you don't mind me not talking to you, right?" I said to him.

"That's not true!" He said to me.

"Then make me believe. Tell me why and the reason." I said. I then heard him sigh.

"Fine." He said.

"Good." I said. I just waited for him to speak but he just kept quiet and when I looked over to him, he seemed to be thinking deep.

"So?" I said getting his attention.

"It''s because..."