Field Trip

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

Exams came and as expected it isn't easy as everyone thinks. Of course, no one would think it is, or there would be? Maybe a genius would be. Anyway, after the exam days, I could do whatever I would like to do and I'm very happy for it. I finished answering the last question for our last exam twenty minutes before the designated time. I stretched and looked around the room to see how many more are answering. As I looked around, my eyes landed on Yoseob who is just beside me. I noticed that he is quite having a hard time with the expressions and movements he makes. I looked out the window before the teacher says that I'm cheating though I'm not.

It's now the end of the exam, the very last exam and everyone is passing their papers to the teacher. As I passed my paper, I really felt that exams are done. I yawned as I placed my elbow at my desk upwards and rest my head at my hand. I sighed.

"It's harder than I thought." I heard Yoseob mumble and lay flat his head at his desk. I smirked.

"That's the result of following me around, calling me on the phone and bothering me." I said and he shot up from his desk.

"I did study, but I think it isn't just enough." Yoseob sighed.

"Then next time study to the extent that you can say that it is enough." I said and giggled but I made sure he can't hear it nor see me giggle unlike last time. I heard him sigh before I stood up from my desk for the bell rang signaling recess and walked out the room.

_ _ _ _ _

The next morning, the teacher discussed the upcoming field trip. It is where you go out from school with your whole level batch and go to different places. It was quite early than last year's. Anyway, I wonder where the destination will be this year.

"So, this coming week will be your field trip and the location is Hong Kong." The teacher said with smile. My classmates started uttering words to each other when the teacher tapped the desk getting everyone's attention once again.

"Everyone is invited to come. We will be staying there for a week." The teacher said and students again started to utter words to each other.

"So, ask your parents' permission. I hope all can come. It is one way for us to have a bonding time and also to be closer to one another." The teacher said with a smile. She then said all the basic things about the field trip such as the time of department and arrival and the things that we need to bring.

 

After the bell rang signaling recess and students went out their rooms and many were really talking about the upcoming fieldtrip.

"Are you excited about the field trip?" Yoseob then came again to my side.

"No. I've gone there." I answered.

"Oh... Well, I'm excited." He said happily.

"Ok. So can you go to your friends already?" I said.

"But...Fine. I'll just see you later." He said and went to his friends.

I went to the cafeteria to my friends and heard them talking as well about the field trip.

"You guys excited about the field trip?" I asked them as I took a sit.

"Well, yeah! Isn't it exciting?!" Soongyeon said happily.

"Every field trip is exciting to you." Minjae said and we laughed.

"I'm sure Minjae will take many pictures again." Sunmi said with his gentle voice and giggled.

"That's her hobby." I said taking a sip from my drink.

"So who are your seatmates in the plane for the field trip?" Minjae asked.

"In our class, you get to sit with whoever you want to sit with. But with the room arrangements when we get to where we will be staying, the teachers, I guess, would be assigning it. I heard it will be rumbled." Soongyeon answered.

"That's also implemented in our class." Sunmi said.

"How about in your class, Gi?" Minjae asked.

"Uhm..." Thinking about it, I remembered that Yoseob will be right next to me at the plane. Arg. "We are asked to seat in a order of boy-girl-boy-girl in the plane and the teacher will assign the room arrangements." I said.

"So who will be seating beside you?" Sunmi asked.

"Don't...bother to ask." I said.

"Aha! I know! It's Yoseob, right?" Minjae proudly said.

"Yeah, and I know my trip going to Hong Kong will be noisy." I sighed.

"At least it will be fun! Having a talkative and cheerful seatmate is fun!" Soongyeon happily said.

"But he isn't fun. He just kept on bothering me, trying to change me." I said.

"About that. Why will he be changing you? What came to your mind that it is his perspective why he talks to you a lot and trying to befriend you?" Minjae asked.

"It's just obvious. He kept on pulling me to places where fun is around while I'm not that kind of person and you all know that but of course, I don't accept any of it. Maybe when my friends and family ask me I would say yes but not to people who I rarely know." I said.

"But why would he do that?" Sunmi asked. I shook.

"Is it possible that someone asked him?" Soongyeon said and I looked at her straight at the eye. Is it possible?

"Yeah! Soongyeon is right. Maybe someone asked him." Minjae said.

"But who will it be?" Sunmi said.

"I don't know. But one maybe are my parents." I answered to them.

"Well, that's a big chance." Minjae said.

"But why would they do that?" Soongyeon asked. I shook my head.

"We are not sure if my parents really asked Yoseob so we can't assure till we know." I said and they nodded their heads in agreement. Silence covered our table till the bell rang signaling the end of recess.