Precious Gift

Ended Up Loving You

 Gi's POV

"Yah! You two are being called by you parents. The other guests arrived." Dongwoon said as he opened the door and I saw Yoseob ran out the room.

"Yah! You still need to tell me!" I said to him as I followed him out the room.

"I'll tell you next time." Yoseob looked back at me then stuck his tongue out.

"Yah!" I said and we both raced down the stairs chasing for each other. I stopped right after Yoseob stopped running. I then wondered why he stopped. When I got near him, my gaze then turned to the living room where Yoseob is looking. When I turned to the living room, I saw... AJ with...his parents?

"Annyeong haseyo!" We both bowed.

"Gi have grown to such a really pretty lady." The mom of AJ, I think, said.

"Oh... Kamsahamnida." I again bowed but I'm still puzzled to how she knows me.

"And Yoseob, you got more handsome from the last time we saw you." The mom of AJ said.

"Ah. Kamsahamnida." Yoseob then bowed as well. I think he knows them.

"Why won't you two seat with us here." Yoseob's mom said and we nodded and looked for any available seats at the couches. I sat beside Kevin oppa while Yoseob sat beside AJ. I remained silent after that.

"How have you been, Gi?" AJ's mom asked.

"Ah... Well..." I answered awkwardly.

"I think she doesn't remember you already." The guy that I guess is AJ's dad and AJ's mom's husband said. I nodded agreeing to what he said.

"Mian." I said and all our parents giggled. What's funny anyway?

"Don't you remember us? I'm Mrs. Lee, this is my husband and my son who you used to play to before. Do you remember now?" She said and I tried to remember who they are and that's when it hit me that it's...my old best friend's family. My gaze then turned to AJ and he smiled at me. That's why there's something with his smile that makes my heart really beat fast! It's him... my playmate...my best friend...who turned to be my the first one who made my heart beat fast. I looked at my other friends and found them also surprised.

"I think she remembers it already." Mr. Lee said and I nodded.

"I already remember." I said still with awkwardness. Heck! It's been like, ten years! Of course, not seeing them for that long time and not even seeing them in pictures, the recent one, of course, would make me forget how they look after the long ten years.

"Glad you already remember." She smiled at me and I just smiled back. I'm not that surprised to know that they are Mr. and Mrs. Lee who I know before. What surprised me is that my best friend from before already had been beside me for about two weeks without me knowing!

"So, how about we let the kids chat with themselves first?" My mom suggested and the other parents, the parents of my best friends and my parents agreed. We then exited the living room undecided to where to chat. Actually, I'm not in the mood to chat. After knowing that AJ is the best friend I know from before, I'm really not in the mood anymore.

"Excuse me." I already excused myself before we even find a place to stay because I'm really not ready to face AJ after I knew he was my best friend before...who I really got mad to and unable to forgive till now.

"Gi, wait." I heard AJ's voice calling after me. I went out towards the garden.

Yoseob's POV

I was about to follow Gi when Doojoon stopped me.

"Now, you don't have a chance." He said to me and all I could do was to sigh. AJ went after Gi while I just stayed at a stationary place. I agreed to what he said for it was all true.

"I can't believe that he's Gi's childhood friend." Dongwoon said and Junhyung and Hyunseung nodded.

"I'll just be at my room. Come if you want." I said as I headed upstairs to my room. When I reached my room, I found that no one from my friends followed me to my room and I think it's better that way. I sighed after I buried my face to my pillow. This is the truth that I don't want Gi to know because I'm sure, even though she said that she really is mad at AJ after he had left him years ago, if AJ had been really essential to her life before, it would still be when he come backs.

Gi's POV

As I reached the garden, I sat at a bench and cried myself out. I don't know, but I just feel crying. Now, I don't know what to do. After he had returned, everything had been a confusion to me. That is why when he first smiled at me after ten years, my heart started beating fast that made me unsure why since when I also look at Yoseob smile, it also makes my heart beat fast yet makes me happy. I last felt this confusion when I was a child. That time, I really don't know what I feel but when I grew up, I understood what it is. There was also a boy from before that I used to play with when we go to a restaurant. I don't remember as well the features of the boy and as well as his name. Also, a week later, he said that he needs to go abroad. That time, I also cried hard and AJ was the one there to comfort me but after a few days, AJ was the one who left that now I discovered that he went to States that time. AJ left without even saying while the boy who I didn't even know the name because we just had fun playing with each other that we didn't bother to ask what are our names, said bye and sorry because he needs to go and I understood him. That time, I don't know who really is my friend, AJ or the boy who I played with at a restaurant. I was disturbed in my thoughts when I heard my name being called by AJ.

"Gi..." He said when he saw me. I immediately wiped my tears away before turning to him.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yup. I'm fine." I said as I stood up from my seat.

"I know you are mad. Though I have been away for a long time, you are the only person who I thought of when I was in States and because of that, I still know when you are ok, mad or happy." He said that made me quiet.

"Come on, I'm sorry. Ok? I didn't mean to keep it from you. I really wanted to tell you that I am Ki but you didn't show up when you were brought by Yoseob at the restaurant. I'm not saying that it's your fault. Maybe it's not just the right time for us to meet that time. I'm really sorry for leaving ten years ago. I really didn't know that I'm already at States because that time, I'm sleeping and when I woke up, we already arrived at America and I don't know what to do. So, please, forgive me." AJ said. I kept quiet after he said that. He tried to touch my hand but I moved my hand away. I don't know what he's reaction was that time because I wasn't looking at him but at other direction, but I'm sure he is sad. Like him, after he left ten years ago, even I tried to forget about him, I just can't so now, I still know him well.

"Let me think first, please." I said then walked away from him. When I reached out the garden, I met Kevin oppa and he immiediately noticed that I cried.

"Hey. Did you cry?" He asked.

"Aniyo. Why?" I said.

"Don't lie. I know you cried. Why did you cry?" Kevin oppa insisted.

"I'll tell you when we get home." I said. He nodded.

"Speaking of home, I and Junyoung hyung will already be going home. Mom and dad told me to ask you if you already want to go home. Do you want to go home?" He asked me and without hesitation, I nodded.

"Alright." He said and we went to the living room for us to say that we will already be heading home and Doojoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon was there so they also knew that I will also be heading home. I said good bye to Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon and after that I left with Kevin oppa and Junyoung oppa. When we reached the car, I saw my gift that I was supposed to give to Yoseob. I got it and stared at it for a while before deciding that I'll already give it to Yoseob.

"Oppa, I'll be back fast. Wait for me." I said as I went inside Yoseob's house again and ran towards his room. I breathe in first before slipping my gift through his door since it was just slim. I stood up after that and then left going downstairs and to Kevin oppa and Junyoung oppa. We left as soon as I got back in the car and headed back to our house.

Yoseob's POV 

I was just seating on my bed looking down when I saw something slip through my door. I immediately walked towards it and got it. I then decided to open my door to see if the person who left it is still there but wasn't. I looked at the thing that was slipped through my door and it was a CD and because of my curiousness onto what it contains, I opened my TV and placed the CD inside my DVD and watched it. When the CD started playing, the intro to the song Baby Baby by 4Men played. Pictures of us together with our friends and some are just solo pictures. I can't help but to be teary as I watched the video probably Gi made. She loves making videos like this. She usually do this whenever Minjae and her are together since Minjae have many pictures and also knows how to make videos like this. At the end of the song, Gi appeared with her speaking.

"Hey! Did you like it? You should. It's so tiring making one, you know?" She started then laughed. I also laughed while watching her saying that.

"Plus, this is the first time I'm going to video myself and speak something like this." She said that made me smile.

"So, Merry Christmas! This is my gift. I know you think I'm still mad at you but now that you had watched this video, I'm not anymore. Haha!" She said that made me chuckle.

"If you already have the courage to tell me why you acted so differently this past few weeks, please do say to me. I'm ready to listen. Because you already made me upset, it means you have broke one of your promises." After I listened to that, I then remembered about our bungee jump a while ago when I said sorry for I broke my promises so I wasn't surprised at all after she said that from the video.

"So, you'll have a punishment. Uhm... What punishment will I give to you then? Aish. I'll just think for the punishment next time." And I nodded as if I was really talking to her though I'm only watching and listening to her recorded video.

"Ok. This ends my video. Hope you liked my gift! Thank you for everything! I hope everything will be fine between us after you have watched this video! Annyeong! Saranghaeyo chinguya!" She shouted as she waved and there, the video finished with a picture of both of us that I'm sure was the picture she saw here in my room. My heart flatter to what she said but how I wished that you just dropped the 'chinguya' when you said 'saranghaeyo' at the video. How I also wish that everything will really be fine after I have watched this video, now that you know who AJ really is. Removing that thoughts in my mind, I got my phone then texted Gi.

To: Gi

Thanks for your gift. I really liked it. Sorry for a while ago. Merry Christmas again. Good night!

I put my phone away immediately when someone knocked on my door.

"Hey. We will already be going home." Hyunseung poked his head in my door.

"Oh..." I said then stood up from my bed and approached them.

"Why do you seem happy?" Dongwoon asked me and I just smiled at him.

"I just received a gift that I'll really treasure for a long time." I said then smiled.

"Oh... I guess I know who that gift came from." Doojoon said and I just giggled.

"So, where's AJ?" I asked and right after I said it, AJ came.

"I'm here." He said as he approached us.

"Your parents is calling for you." AJ said and I nodded. We then all went down together.

"Say good bye to them already. They will be going home already." My dad said and I nodded. I did what my dad said and after all of them already went on their way to their houses, I said goodnight to my parents then headed to my room. This day was somewhat fun and not. But, receiving the gift of Gi just made this day just full of fun.

_ _ _ _ _

Hello readers! Sorry for this short chapter! I'll post again tomorrow. Anyway, I made a one-shot fanfic. I maybe posting it tomorrow. Please wait for it. It's quite long for a one-shot but hope you do read it. Hehe. Please leave a comment! Thank you!