The Thing You Should've Known Most

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

Chirstmas break came. Everyone piled out the school campus excited for a month of break. I went home with plain emotions. Well, I still haven't received any call from my parents saying they will be home for Christmas. Maybe I shouldn't wait for that call anymore. It will not come anyway. I thought as I felt tears rolling down my eyes. I quickly wiped it away and opened the TV. I switched channel to channel when a channel caught my attention.

"Owner of the largest creator of highly modern gadgets of Korea is coming home for Christmas..." As I heard that, I didn't bother to hear further about my parents arrival and was about to call them when my phone rang. It was Kevin oppa.

"Oppa! Appa and omma will be home!" I excitedly said not even letting him speak first.

"Yeah. I also heard it just now. But did you--" He said but I interrupted him.

"I'm really excited!" I said.

"Me too." He said.

"Uhm... What were you saying a while ago?" I asked.

"Ah... Nothing." He said then chuckled a bit.

"Oh... So why did you call anyway, oppa?" I asked.

"I suppose to be telling you that. But you've heard of it also. So, I'll be ending the call already. Need to finish everything so I can be on leave this Christmas." He said.

"Araso oppa! See you later!" I said then ended the call.

I was jumping around so happy. I hope everyday I would be happy like this. I'm really excited for my parents' arrival.

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob's POV

When I heard of the news, I was about to call Gi when the reporter added something to his news. I was surprised with the news but happy as well. I have mixed emotion actually. I just can't define what emotions is it. Anyway, I'm sure Gi is very happy about hearing that and now rejoicing about the news. I now wonder if Doojoon and the other three have heard the news so I called them right away.

_ _ _ _ _

No one's POV

"Have you heard of that guy coming home?" Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi is in a three-way call.

"Yeah. Do you think Gi already heard of it?" Soongyeon said.

"I'm sure after she heard about her parents coming back, she didn't bother listening to the rest of the news." Minjae said sarcastically.

"Minjae's right. I'm worried about Gi already." Sunmi said.

"Don't think that way. Gi is now a strong girl. Plus, she have us, the eight of us." Soongyeon commented.

"Right." The other two agreed.

_ _ _ _ _

Hello! So, the season two is just starting! Hehe! The second foreword will be starting here. So, the new character will be appearing soon! Actually, in the next chapter he'll be appearing! Hehe. I know you guys already have some clues on who the new character is... Anyway, please leave a comment! It's really appreciated! I'll update the next chapter already since I know this chapter is short. So it means the new character will be revealed! Hehe! Thank you for reading!