First Tour

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

Early in the morning, I was awaken by Sunmi. "Hey. Wake up. We need to get ready already." She said. I sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?" I asked. "6:30 and we need to be at the hotel's eating lobby at 7:00 for breakfast." She said. That made my eyes widen. I rushed to take a bath and ready my things. I finished taking a bath and fixing my things five minutes before seven so I was relieved. That's how fast I am when I'm in a hurry. We headed to the eating lobby and saw some students already.

When it reached seven, our breakfast were served and at 7:45 we were asked to get ready for the touring. At 8:00, we gathered at the hotel's lobby then headed to our buses and started touring. Of course, I'm seating with Yoseob. I still sat by the window.

"How is your morning?" He asked with a smile.

"Almost perfect not until you appeared." He pouted.

"Anyway, I heard we will be riding the Peak Tram. Have you ridden that already?" I didn't reply.

"No answer means yes, right? So, is it fun?" I still didn't answer.

"So it's a yes." He said and awkwardly laughed and I just smirked looking out the window.

Yoseob's POV

Every question I ask her, she won't answer. If I look at her Ipod, she would shoo me away. It just repeats until we finally arrived at our destination, the Peak Tram. [Here's a picture if you want see it: http://www.hongkong-attractions.com/images/the_peak_hong_kong.jpg] We got out of our bus and walked our way to the Peak Tram. When we reached it, we went in, seating arrangement also like in the bus, and it started moving.

I asked Gi, if I could sit beside the window and she allowed me. I looked out the window with amazement in my eyes.

"You can see almost the whole city from here!" I said happily. "Look! Look!" I said as I tug her shirt.

"Yah! Stop tugging my shirt." She said as she move my hand away.

"Oh... Sorry. But look. I'm sure you will still be amazed if you look outside though you have been here." I said as I took my eyes off of the window and faced her. She didn't answer and just looked in front. I just sighed and looked out the window again and enjoyed the scenery.

Though I said just yesterday that I'm not playing a game with her but if it's only the way that will satisfy her, then I think I'll accept it but still, I'll not give up until this whole field trip is over. For now, I'll just savor this tours.

After we finished touring, we went back to the hotel. We finished at around four at the afternoon. Feeling tired and exhausted, I didn't have the energy to talk to Gi. I think I would just call this day off. I closed my eyes letting myself to go to my dreamland. After an hour, I woke up with the voice of Kevin waking me up. "We're back at the hotel." He said and I nodded. "Thanks for waking me up." He nodded. I looked at my side to see if Gi is still there but didn't found her anymore at my side. I just got my things and went down the bus.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

I couldn't sleep. I just kept on rolling on my bed. Everybody was already deep asleep for it's already one in the morning but I'm still full awake. I'll admit it, what's bothering me is Yoseob not bothering me on the way home. Yeah. It's not because I like him. I know it's unlikely but that's the truth. I'm just used of him bothering me, that's all. Thinking about it, he was so active during the whole tour, bothering me and strolling around and being so active. It is most likely the reason why he went to his dreamland on our way back to the hotel. Why didn't I thought about that at the first place so I could let my curiousness move away? Alright. Need to sleep already. If I won't sleep, maybe I would be the one to be sleeping at the whole trip tomorrow. I closed my eyes and soon, I reached my dreamland.

_ _ _ _ _

Hi readers! I'm would just like to say that I don't hate Yoseob. In fact, I love him so much! Haha. Anyway, the Kevin here in this chapter is Kevin from UKiss. I just got fascinated to them for the past few days when I wrote this chapter so I decided to put them in. Hehe. I would just like to say because you might mix up some names since there will be parts that will have the same names but different people.