Ever Stunning Kiss

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

After we reached home, I went straight to my room feeling tired from all the exhausting happenings today. I laid on my bed and sighed hugging my pillow. I was about to fall asleep when my phone rang. I took my phone and looked who messaged me. It came from Yoseob.

From: Yoseob

Thanks for your gift. I really liked it. Sorry for a while ago. Merry Christmas again. Good night!

Without me knowing, a smile was on my face after I read it. I just decided to not reply back to him and put my phone aside. After that, I just fell asleep without me noticing.

No one's POV

After Gi had fallen asleep, Kevin then went to her room. He smiled and shook his head when she saw Gi just went to sleep not even taking a shower or even changing her clothes nor remove her sandals. He then went towards Gi's bed and removed Gi's sandals and then fixed her at her bed then put a blanket over her.

"Good night my little princess. Hope tomorrow, everything will be ok with you. Good night." Kevin whispered then kissed Gi's forehead. He then walked towards the door and looked back at Gi before turning the lights off and went out Gi's room.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

I woke up the next morning very early. I stood up from my bed and walked towards my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After, I headed out my room, my gaze turned to the empty guest room that until now, I don't know who is staying in. I then walked towards the room then twisted the door knob. I then went in and saw the bed sheets quite messy and I looked at the closet and my eyes landed to the clothes beneath Ki's old clothes. I didn't notice this before. Just then someone spoke that made me jump from my position.

"Good morning." I voice beamed behind me. I looked back to see...AJ?

"Ki... I mean AJ, what are you doing here?" I asked surprised that he was in our house.

"Uhm... I'm staying in this room." He answered as he went in then sat on the bed.

"This is your room?" I asked confused.

"Yup. As always." He replied. I then remembered that when he sleep over at our house, this always had been his room.

"Right. So you have been staying here for?" I asked.

"Since I came." He answered that made my jaw drop.

"Wha...What?" I said.

"I'm staying here since I came. I'm the one who scared you everytime you go in this room." He said then grinned.

"You didn't change ever since." I mumbled.

"Well, yeah." He smiled.

"I'll be going already." I said and was about to go out 'his' room when he stopped me.

"Can we talk? I really missed you." He asked.

"Next time, maybe." I said then went out his room and proceeded to my room but when I was walking towards my room, I saw Kevin oppa peeking in my room.

"Good morning oppa." I greeted him and I saw him slightly jumped from his position before turning to me and closing the door to my room. I giggled a little before going near him.

"Oh... Good morning." He greeted me back.

"Why are you peeking in my room?" I asked really curious why he was peeking in my room.

"Oh... I was just checking if you are still sleeping but I guess you are already awake." He said and chuckled a little.

"Yup." I said then smiled. "So what's up? Why are you wearing clothes like that?" I asked because he was wearing casual clothes. "You going somewhere?" I added.

"Oh... I actually have something to tell you." He said with disappoint in his voice.

"What is it?" I asked curious about what he was going to tell me.

"I'll be heading to one of our company in Thailand because there is some things to be fixed but I promise to be back before New Year." He said that really made me disappointed.

"What? Are you joking?" I asked really sad about what he said. All I thought is that during this whole vacation we will be together but then, he still needs to go overseas to do his work.

He shook. "Mian. But I really promise that I'll be back before New Year." He said and showed me an assuring smile. I nodded believing him.

"Alright. But you promised me that, oppa! You should be back before New Year!" I said to him and he nodded with a smile.

"So, I'll be leaving already. I need to leave already. I'll be back before you even know." He said then laughed. I nodded and smiled. He then kissed me at the forehead. "Call me if you need someone to talk to, ok? I'll always be avaible for my princess." He said then smiled. I smiled.

"Araso." I said.

"I'll be leaving already. Take care while I'm gone. And don't do something stupid or silly just because Ki returned." He said. I hope he just didn't said that.

"You don't have to mention that." I said.

"Hey, I'm just kidding. You mad?" He asked and I shook.

"It's fine." I said then smiled.

"Ok. See you soon." He said and left waving at me as he walked down the stairs. I also waved back at him until I he got out of the house. I sighed because I know, when I'm at home, I have no one to talk to. Then, Junyoung oppa appeared from somewhere.

"Yah! I'm here! You don't need to be that sad!" He said to me as he approached me and cutely pout.

"Oh... I thought Junyoung oppa isn't here." I joked. He then pouted again. "I'm just kidding." I said. He then smiled.

"So, are you ok?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yup. I didn't thought that I'll be waking up this early though I was so tired yesterday." I said as I went in my room and sat on my bed. He also followed me in.

"Oh... Glad to hear you are alright." He said then smiled.

"I'll be actually be more alright if you tell me something." I said as I looked at him.

"What is that?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"Do you know anything about that 'guy' being back?" I said as I looked at him and then he grinned. "Yah! Why didn't you tell me?!" I said to him getting the meaning behind his grin.

"I'm sorry, ok? He told me to not tell you. You know how stubborn is that guy." He said. I just nodded agreeing about what he said that AJ is a really stubborn guy.

"But still, you should have told me." I whined.

"Why? You excited to see him?" He said then grinned at me.

"N...no! I'm not." I answered him.

"Really, ha? Even how mad you are but if that person is really someone special to you, you would forgive them no matter how you hard they cause you pain, you know. I know you much, Kim Min Gi." He said ending his 'speech'. I would've agreed to all he said except the fact that now, we are talking about AJ and he said that he is someone special to me though he didn't directly said it.

"He's not special, not anymore." I said but my heart and mind is saying he is so special to me, till now.

"You are really a liar!" He said to me.

"Am not!" I said.

"Ok. I'll believe you but you should first tell me the truth." He said and I stood up right after he said that. I'm sure I'll be saying one lie more that will really make me a liar. "Hey! Where are you going?" He said stopping me by holding my hand.

"I'm going away from you before...I'll lie again." I said and tried to free my hand from his gripped. He then released my hand then I heard him laugh.

"What's funny?" I asked looking back at him.

"You just accepted the fact that you are a liar!" He said as he laughed.

"Whatever oppa. I just said that because..." I stopped not wanting to say the next words. I was about to go out the room when he stopped me again by holding my hand but now, he was standing.

"Because you can't accept the truth that you still love him, right?" Exactly! Aish. I just shrugged. "But seriously, you still love Ki, right?" He said that made my heart really beat fast and made me really confuse. I really don't know.

"I don't know. I didn't even say that I loved him back then." I answered.

"You didn't say but I know. You just didn't realized back then, but I realized it." He said now walking in front of me. "Go get a shower. We have somewhere to go." He said leaving my room before I could even ask or complain to him. I then went out from my door.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just get ready. I'll be seeing you at eight at the living room." He said then went in his room. I just sighed. I then went in my room and then got ready to where we will be going.

Not so soon after, I finished getting ready about five minutes before it gets eight. I decided to go down already and wait for Junyoung oppa, but when I reached down, I saw him talking with AJ. When Junyoung oppa saw me, he stopped talking with AJ then invited me to go already.

"Let's go." I nodded. Junyoung oppa patted AJ at the shoulder as he passed by him following me out the house. But then, I felt a hand holding my hand and when I looked back, without surprise, I saw AJ. He then kissed me at the cheeks making my heart really beat fast and make me speechless.

"I'll be waiting to the day when you will be talking to me again like before. Take care." He said then flashed his ever melting smile. I just nodded still stunned with his kiss in my cheek. I and Junyoung oppa then headed outside and to his car.

Along the ride to where we will be going, I was quiet still thinking what that kiss is for. Junyoung then disturbed me in my thoughts when he spoke.

"Are you that stunned with AJ kissing you at the cheeks?" He said then chuckled.

"Who wouldn't?" I said.

"Duh. Since we were kids, when we visit you in your house, we will always see you playing with AJ and before he will leave, he always kiss you at the cheeks and you are stunned as always." I just kept quiet agreeing about what he said. "Just confess it. You like AJ, right?" Junyoung said.

"Since...when?" I said. Actually, I don't know but I was about to say since before.

"Since we were kids. Gi, I know you well for me to tell if you like someone of not." He said.

"If you know, why are you still asking?" I said being bitter again.

"Then you are saying you really like him, ha?" He said and I kept quiet thinking if I really still like AJ like before. But there is no conclusion appearing since I'm still confuse with my feelings.

"I really don't know, ok? I'm confuse right now." I said now saying the truth, nothing but the truth.

"Why? Is it because of Yoseob?" He said that made me really surprise.

"How...can you say it's Yoseob?" I asked.

"I know..." He started but I interrupted him knowing the next words from him.

"You know me well to tell it. Right." I said and he nodded.

"Are we there already?" I said trying to change the topic.

"Now you are changing the topic ha?" He said then laughed and I pretended to be mad at him. "Ok. Fine. I'll stop it, for now. We are already here." He said pulling his brake back and turning his engines off. He then went down the car and I as well went down the car.

"Where are we?" I asked looking around the place.

"Just follow me." He said and entered the big building that is in front of us. I then followed him in and we were welcomed by several people and so we greeted back. We went up to the second floor of the building and Junyoung oppa then walked to the left and stopping at the last door to the left. He then faced me and then with his hand open, he pointed at the door like he was welcoming me to the room. I then looked at him with question marks over my head but before I could ask anything he spoke.

"Open the door and you'll know." He said then smiled. I nodded then opened the door slowly and when I was half way in opening the door, someone, actually, many people shouted.