"At Least You Had Fun"

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

We are now at the bus and guess what, I'm half asleep. It's like I'm physically present but my mind is saying for me to sleep and a while ago when we were having our breakfast, instead of eating, I just slept. That's how sleepy I am. I was awaken by Sunmi like yesterday. The only difference is that I didn't got ready immediately like yesterday.

"Hey! Did you have a nice sleep yesterday?" Yoseob asked.

"What do you think?" I said in a annoyed tone as usual.

"Uhm... No. Hehe..." He said. I just rolled my eyes. "It's because of you." I mumbled.

"So are you excited for the tour today? I heard that the place we are heading to today is beautiful." He said.

"Everything is perfectly beautiful to you." I mumbled.

"Uhm... Maybe, yeah!" He answered.

"Why are you so down? Be cheerful even a minute." He said.

"I don't care." I said.

"But I care." He said and I looked at him.

"I care at everyone's happiness." He smiled.

"Well, who doesn't know that?" I mumbled. He grinned and smiled.

At the ride to our destination for the day, my tummy growled. Oh yeah. I didn't eat breakfast. I sighed. I looked inside my bag and saw chips. I think this will be ok since not so soon, we will also take our lunch. I got the chips and opened it and started eating. As I was eating, I can see at the corner of my eyes that Yoseob is looking at the chips I was eating. At first, I didn't mind it but when he was still staring at my chips and then turning to me, I couldn't take but to give him. I placed the chips in front of him and shaked it two times and I looked at him.

"Here. Get some if you want." I said.

"Really?!" He said happily.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Are you sure you will give me?" He said.

"Yeah. If you don't like then just don't." I said then was about to pull the pack of chips back when he held my arm. I looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Komawo!" He said looking at the chips deliciously and taking some but haven't let go of my arm.

"Yah! My arm!" I said.

"Oh. Ooops. Sorry." He said and let go of my arm.

"I really love this chips! I owe you!" He said as he stuff chips into his mouth.

"Yeah, right. Just don't eat too much 'cause you might not have any appetite later lunch." I said looking out the window.

"Alrightiieee~" He said cutely.

Soon, we arrived at our destination, the Hong Kong Park.[Here is a picture of the place: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Hong_Kong_Park_Overview_2009.jpg] As I walked around the park, I remembered the day when I first went here with my family. My brother kept on splashing water on me from the artificial falls and I also splash some water at him. It was such a beautiful and fun day. Maybe, the only guy who I'm really close to is my dad and my brother.[A/N: I don't know if there is a falls there, you know the artificial one, at the park, but I think they have and also, I don't know if getting some water at the falls, if there is any, is allowed there. I haven't gone to Hong Kong so I really don't know. Hope you understand.] Suddenly, I was distracted from my thoughts when someone splashed water on me. I looked at the person and without surprise I saw Yoseob. "Yah! Stop!" I shouted at him while I block the water he splashes on me but of course, I didn't get to block all of it because it goes to different directions towards me. What irritates me the most is that he laughs as he splashes water on me. What's even funny?! "Yah! I said stop!" I said as I ran away from him but he formed his hand like a scoop and got water from the falls then ran after me and splashed the water. I really got annoyed already so I started to splash water at him. Somewhat, it brought back the memory of me and my brother. I didn't realize that I was already smiling and laughing together with him while splashing water with him. I don't know but there's something in him that will make me lose in our 'game'.

"You two! Stop!" Our teacher shouted at us. We both stopped and looked at our mad teacher approaching us.

"What do you think you two are doing?" She said madly at us while we put our heads down.

"Sorry." We both said. We heard our teacher sigh.

"Alright. Go back to the bus and get your extra clothes that I let you bring and change." We nodded and ran back to the bus.

Yoseob's POV

"Look at what you did! We are now soaking wet and our teacher even scolded us!" She whined at me.

"At least you had fun." I said smiling at her. When I saw her smiling and laughing while we splashed water to each other, I already don't care whether our teacher will scold at us and worst I will get a cold and I know she would also but I will make sure someone will look after her when she gets sick after this tour. Also, when I saw her having fun, I thought that I wouldn't have to bring up a game with her. I smiled as I glanced at her and I saw her grip on her jacket and water came dripping down.

"I...didn't." She said.

"But I saw you smiling and laughing!" I said proudly at her.

"Yeah. Whatever." She said and stepped up on bus.

"Then you admit that you had fun!" I said happily and she just kept quiet as she got her extra clothes at her bag.

"Damn." I heard her say as she opened her bag and dug in for her shirt. I was curious so I looked at the shirt she brought and found that her shirt is sleeveless and it's quite cold outside. I then remembered that I had brought an extra jacket incase I stained or my jacket gets wet, I could change. I then got it and about to give it to her but she already got down the bus so I quickly got my extra clothes and the jacket then zipped my bag close and followed her out the bus.

Gi's POV

Why didn't I even notice that what I brought as my extra shirt is the one that is sleeveless? Oh right. I was sleepy. I have nothing to wear than it so than to wear a wet shirt, I'll just use it. My jacket is also wet. It's the one that had been splashed by water that most since I wore it above my shirt to prevent me from getting cold. But since Yoseob splashed water on me too much, my shirt under my jacket also got wet. I went out of the bus first before Yoseob and walked my way to the restroom where I could change. Luckily, I could still remember the park quite well so I could go to the rest room without a problem. I just hope that it wasn't transferred to another place inside the park. Soon, I reached the place where I know the restroom is placed and luckily, it's there. I grinned then went in then changed to my new clothes. After I changed, I looked at the mirror inside the rest room and sighed. It's quite cold outside and I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt. I just hope that I could stand the coldness till we get back to the hotel.

"Hey!" I heard Yoseob calling me when I was walking out the washroom.

"What?" I asked as I turned around seeing him handing me a jacket that quite surprised me. I know he is a generous guy but I didn't thought that after I shooed him times, he would still let me borrow his jacket.

"Here. I know you'll be cold. You could use it and just return it to me when we get back at the hotel." Yoseob offered me his jacket with a smile.

"No thanks. I'll just call my helper to bring me some clothes here." I said and got my phone.

"But it'll take long. Maybe we are back at the hotel by the time your helper comes." He said.

"Then, I'll just borrow from my friends." I said and called my three friends, Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi.

Minjae and Soongyeon didn't have so I contacted Sunmi. As I contact the three, I saw Yoseob playing with the birds like a child. How childish could he get? Luckily, Sunmi have an extra jacket that she could lend me and she told me to meet at their bus which is parked in front of our bus. I ended the call and Yoseob looked at me.

"So..."

"Sunmi got one." I said.

"Oh. Then it's good." Yoseob smiled. I then walked towards the buses.

"So where are you going to get it?" He asked as he followed me.

"Do you really need to know?" I said annoyed.

"Ahah." He nodded.

"Well, for me, it's none of your business." I said and we then arrived at the bus and I saw Sunmi. She waved at me and I waved back at her. I left Yoseob then there and approached Sunmi.

"So, may I borrow your jacket?" I said.

"Sure." She said and we went in their class' bus. I stood beside her as she searched for her jacket.

"Here." She handed me her jacket.

"Thanks." I said then wore the jacket.

"I saw you splashing water with Yoseob." She teased me.

"I just splashed water at him for revenge. That's all." I said as I fixed the jacket's sleeve.

"But, admit it, you had fun, am I right?" She said poking me at my arm with a teasing tone.

"It just brought back the memory of me and my brother playing at this park." I said.

"Oh~ Really~" She said.

"Yeah. Really." I said.

"Okay~ Then let's go already." I nodded. Remembering that I will be returning my wet clothes at my bag first, I let Sunmi to go ahead of me.

I put back my clothes and went back to the rest. Not so soon, the tour finished and we went back to the bus and rode back to the hotel. At the ride back to the hotel, I couldn't help but to sleep. When I woke up, I saw a square-sized pillow where my head is lying down and saw students slowly going out the bus. I took the pillow wondering who owns it and then walked out the bus.

At the room, I saw Sunmi and our other three roommates getting ready for dinner. I told Sunmi that I won't be eating dinner but instead I will take a nap since I'm still sleepy. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes again and looked at the pillow. I looked at every sides of the pillow and at one side, I saw a stitched name. The name stitched is...Yang Yoseob. Right. I sighed. I put the pillow aside. I won't be mad since he had been so helpful to me today but I'm not saying I'll give up to this game just because I softened up towards him today. I sighed before I started sleeping. So for that night I didn't eat dinner but instead had a good sleep.

_ _ _ _ _

I updated two chapters today! Anyway, I have been writing a new fanfic but haven't post it up yet. I'll post it up after I finished with this fanfic. Hehe. I'll give you some foreword for my next fanfic. LOL. I'm too excited. Haha. Anyway, it's about a girl teenager who begged for her parents' permission for her to go to Seoul and study about music industry and as well as entertainment industry. There she meets new people and be friends with them. The question is, will that people affect her life? So that's the short foreword or preview to all of you. Hehe. Thank you for reading and please leave a comment! Thank you!