Best Friends or Friends

Ended Up Loving You

The next chapters, including this, might be AJ's and Gi's moments. I'll try to post up Yoseob and Gi moments.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked me as we walk around the subdivision. I just kept quiet not knowing what to answer.

"I guess you are." I heard him saying. It was quiet after that.

"I'm just wondering..." I heard him say. "Do you care for Yoseob now more than me?" He said that made me surprised. How could he said that? Of course I care at both of them! It was quiet after that and I heard him sigh.

Alright. Now, I admit that I already had forgiven him the day I knew he was my childhood friend and he said sorry. Though I tried to forget him after he left and even promise myself that if he comes back and ask for forgiveness, I won't forgive him. I can't just ignore him after he came back. He had been so close to me when I was young and I really missed him back when he left. It's also hard not to forgive him because...he had been everything to me in my life but now, I don't know if it is still. There's only one thing I'm sure about how he means to me, he is really special and important to me.

"How could you say such a thing?" I said.

"It's just that it's seems like he's more important to you than I am. When I see you for the first time again after a long time, I was really happy. Especially when we got to hang-out together though we have the others with us. But I felt that you only look at Yoseob." He said.

"It's just because he had been acting weird and of course a friend to him, I would really worry." I said. It was quiet for a while then he broke it.

"So, I'm sure you know what I asked of from Yoseob then." He said and I nodded.

"I don't know if I should be mad or not... I don't know who to be mad at... Even if I look for someone to be mad at... I just can't afford to get mad at that people." I said.

"Who are those people you thought of?" He asked. I don't know if I should be saying it but I think he have the right to know...especially he is one.

"Junyoung oppa, Kevin oppa, they both told me that they know... I know my parents do because Kevin oppa told me... Yoseob, he also told me... and..." I paused.

"And who?" He asked.

"You." I said.

AJ's POV

I don't know if when she said that she cannot afford to get mad at me is that she really isn't mad at me. I just stared at her for a long time before speaking.

"Then that means that, you aren't mad at me?" I asked.

"Even though I promised myself to not accept your forgiveness, I still. So I think...yes." She said. The time she said that, I want to hug her. I was really happy to hear that she isn't mad already at me and we are already ok. But, are we still best friends?

"I have a question..." I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Are we still best friends?" I asked.

Gi's POV

"Are we still best friends?" He asked. I was surprised. I don't know if he is still my best friend or not.

"I...don't know." I answered. Until now, I felt the awkwardness. He maybe feeling all comfortable at all, but I don't. It's like I just met him.

"Can't we still be best friends?" He asked.

"I think so. You choose." I said.

"Of course you know what I'll choose. It's being best friends." He said.

"Then let's be best friends." I said that I'm sure wasn't convincing.

"Chincha? But I don't think you like it. How about friends for now?" He said.

"I'm fine with that." I said then smiled. I smiled because I'm glad that he choose being friends for now because if we will be best friends right away, I think he wouldn't look like one and people will just ask us "Are you really best friends?".

"Ok then. I'm sure not long after this, you'll already be my best friend again." He said, more like boasting.

"Yah, you are still full of yourself ha?" I said.

"I'm not. I'm just telling the truth." He said.

"Yeah. Fine." I said. When he says it, he means it, that's how I knew him so I believe what he said...the reason why I also hurt when he left, I trusted him so much. He then smiled.

"You'll be my best friend again, I'll be making sure of that." He said.

"If you say so. Then, I'll wait for that time." I said. He nodded.

"I'll continue my promise on starting today... I actually since I came, I started it. I'm just letting you know." He said that made me look at him.

"So, you still haven't forgot about that promises?" I said to him.

"As what I told you, you had only been in my mind when I was abroad." He said to me that made me blush.

"Ok then. I'll be expecting you'll not break your promises, Ki-ssi." I said.

"Yah! I thought we are already friends? Drop the -ssi." He said.

"Alright. Ki-ah." I said.

"Aniyo! Change -ah to oppa." He said.

"Alright. Wait. Oppa?" I said surprised to what he said.

"Yup." He said then smiled.

"Ki-ah will be fine. We are of the same age anyway." I said.

"I'm still older by months." He said.

"It's just months." I said.

"Still, call me oppa." He insisted.

"Aniyo." I said, insisting as well.

"Call me oppa!" He insisted.

"Whatever, Ki-ssi..." I said, teasing him.

"Drop that honorifics!" He said.

"I won't, Ki-ssi." I said then stuck my tongue out.

"I'll call you hubby then." He said sticking his tongue as well.

"Stop that. You might be mistaken to be a gay as how you say it." I said.

"Wae? Concerned?" He said then smirk.

"It's not that." I said.

"Just mean it. You are concerned that I'll be mistaken to be a gay, ha?" He said. "It's because you like me, right?" He added. I then look at him and glared at him.

"I never said I liked you." I said then walked ahead of him.

"Yah... I'm just joking. But I like you." He said that made me stop walking and look at him.

"Stop saying things you don't mean. You don't know how you'll make a person think." I said and he just pouted. "I'll be going home now." I said.

"Araso. I'll go to your house later, ok?" He said.

"Go if you want." I said and he just nodded. I then left him and went to my house.

AJ's POV

I mean what I said. I really like you.

_ _ _ _ _

I'll update again later.