No Choice (Edited)

Ended Up Loving You

A/N: Oh! Sorry! I've placed the wrong chapter! This the chapter 22. The one posted here just ago, it's chapter 23. Sorry for the wrong post of chapter.

_ _ _ _ _

"I will meet her already." A guy said.

"Are you sure with it? I thought you'll see her on Christmas?" Junyoung said. The guy shook.

"I can't take not talking to her though she is so near. I also can't take to see her smiling with another guy especially--"

"Ok. Ok. I get it. So need my help?" Junyoung said.

"Thanks but I already planned on how I'll meet her and that will be tomorrow."

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob's POV

"So, can I count on you with that?" AJ said. I was practically debating with myself if I'll do it or not. But I can't say no.

"S..sure." I said with a smile, a fake smile.

"Thanks bro." He said and smiled. I nodded half-heartedly.

"It's nothing." I said. He then waved good bye then left.

No choice. I have to do it though I would do it half-heartedly. Well, it was my mission after all, to look after her and be there until AJ returns. I think I regretted being too close to her to the point that it's hard to let go of her to the person who really cared and loved her the most than I did. Why didn't I just realized it earlier? If I just had realized it a long time ago then it wouldn't be this hard to decline his request 'cause I have reason not to. I was just destructed from my thoughts when my phone rang. I answered it not bothering to look at the caller ID. I sighed as I answered the call. I should've just looked at the caller ID first.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

"So~ Are they coming?" Soongyeon asked.

"Yup. Let's just wait for them." I replied.

"Hey. I heard that A--" Soongyeon was interrupted by Minjae.

"Gi, why won't we walk around first? Let's just go back here after ten minutes or so. I'm sure they will not be that early." Minjae said and grabbed my arm.

"Ok." I answered feeling weird. I saw at the corner of my eyes as I was being dragged by Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi talking and Sunmi seemed to be scolding at her. What are the problem of people this days? Geez...

We walked around as what was discussed while waiting for Yoseob and the other four. We looked at the stores we are interested in and after, we decided to buy a cotton candy. We were waiting for Minjae as she bought the cotton candy when my phone vibrated. I answered and with a smile I put my phone down.

"They are already here." I smiled and they nodded and Minjae also got the cotton candy.

"Let's go." Minjae said with a smile.

Yoseob's POV

We arrived at the place in the park where we will meet with Gi, Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi. I am trying not to think about what AJ said but I can't. So I was in a deep thought. I tried not to be quiet when going through my thought but I just can't. We were waiting for them at the place when we saw AJ approaching us. Right.

"Hey bro!" Doojoon and the other three said while I just smiled.

"How did you know we are here?" Dongwoon asked.

"I asked Doojoon. Just wanna hang out with you guys. Why? Can't I?" AJ pouted.

"Of course you can. But we are with some girls. Is that ok with you?" Hyunseung said.

"Hey, hey, hey. Girls?" AJ laughed.

"Yup. Our friends." Junhyung answered.

"Friends ha?" AJ already seemed teasing.

"Yeah. Our group's best friends." Doojoon said and AJ laughed. AJ then turned to me.

"I thought it'll tomorrow?" I asked leaving the other four clueless.

"Uhm... I just want to have time with her. She doesn't know what I look like so I think that would be ok." AJ said and smiled. I just nodded and smiled fakely.

"What are the two of you talking about? Mind telling us?" Dongwoon said.

"No, not at all." AJ said then laughed. The other three laughed along while Dongwoon pouted but also laughed along. "Anyway, who are that girls?" AJ then turned again to Doojoon and the other three like he doesn't know who the girls really are.

"Uhm... There!" Hyunseung pointed and waved as he saw Gi, Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi. They also waved back. I think this will be the first time when I won't enjoy a hang out with Gi.