A Talk With Her Brother

Ended Up Loving You

Yoseob's POV

Days passed by so fast and it's the night before Gi's birthday. I'm at my room lying on my bed and thinking of what present to give to Gi. Uhm... Well I'm tasked to destruct Gi as they ready for the party that will start at seven at the evening. Our classmates, Minjae, Soongyeon, Sunmi, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Dongwoon, some of their close relatives and his brother will be there. I sighed. I really can't think of gift for Gi. I already have but Gi have it. How wouldn't she have? She is so rich to not have the latest ipod. My cell phone then rang and the caller ID is Kevin, Gi's brother.

"Ah, hyung." I answered.

"Can we meet today?" He said.

"Sure. Where?" I asked.

"Is it ok if it'll be in my office?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's fine. So what time?" I asked.

"Lunch?" He said.

"Oh. Ok. I'll be there at lunch." I said.

"Ok. I'll just be seeing you here. Bye." Then he ended the call.

So I got up from my bed and got ready.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

I'm so bored. No one is avaible today. Everyone is busy. Minjae have a photography class, Soongyeon is at her mother's office to help out. Sunmi have some recital practice. My brother have some appointment today. Yoseob have someone to meet. The other four guys are busy with their boy stuffs. So I'm left by myself at home. I pouted. "Why is everyone busy?!" I shouted and covered my head with my pillow.

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob's POV

I waited outside Kevin hyung's office as I waited for his permission that I could get in. After few seconds I was told by his assistant to wait because hyung will be the one going out. I waited patiently outside his office sitting on a fancy couch. Soon, he went out.

"Annyeong haseyo." I bowed.

"Hi. Don't need to be formal." He said with a smile. I just nodded.

"Let's go eat at a restaurant near by and there we can talk." I nodded and we left going to the nearest restaurant.

Soon, we arrived at a restaurant which is just five blocks away from his company. We got a table and ordered. We just asked about how we are doing this past few days as we waited for our food to arrive. When our food arrived that's when Kevin hyung went straight to the point of this meeting.

"Komawo."

"Huh?" I said as I looked at him.

"Thank you for being by Gi's side. I have no time for her most of the time so I'm glad that she met you that turned her back to her cheerful self." He said.

"Aniyo. I didn't do anything. It's also her will to change that's why. She won't change if she doesn't like." I said. He just nodded.

"Uhm... I'm just curious. Do you know who that guy Gi is referring to from her past?" I asked really curious who that guy is.

"Oh... Well, he's Gi's guy best friend. Gi and him is really close that you can't separate the two already. There was even a time when her three best friends before Gi even met that guy got mad at her because she always comes with him since they both met but soon, the five have grew close but Gi and that guy is closer the most. There was just a time when Gi went to his guy best friend's house and there are no people already except for the house care taker that told her that the family living at the house already went abroad. After that, Gi always cries. But as time passes by, she doesn't cry but turned to herself that you first met. Well, that's only I can tell you. She never wanted to bring that past up and we respect that. I just hope you don't tell it to her." I nodded.

"I won't tell her." I smiled. Then we talked further about Gi's party tomorrow.