Precious Friendships

Ended Up Loving You

Yoseob's POV

The next morning, after we all had taken breakfast, we headed to our next destination for the day. We went in the bus and settled at our original seats.

"So-"

"Here." She handed me the pillow I put under her head when she slept at the ride home at the bus yesterday.

"Oh." I said and got it.

"Th...thanks." She said looking out the window.

"It's nothing!" I said cheerfully at her.

"Then, are we close now, ha?" I asked.

"Who told you?" She said.

"I just thought that we are close since you said thank you." I said, voice slowly getting low as I said the last few words. She smirked then.

 

I hummed as we travel to our next destination for the day. Sometimes, I try to talk to her, but she does her 'hobby' to me so I bring a pout but still didn't give up. Along the trip, I thought about our last few destination and found that the last destination would be fun and there, I could really say that I could bring her to the happy side of the world and if I ever made her happy there and she opens up to me then maybe that game I supposed to tell her after our fieldtrip would be not implemented already. This would be fun.

The day past by so fast and soon we headed back to the hotel. We ate dinner then headed to our rooms to take a rest.

_ _ _ _ _

The next day, after breakfast, our teachers let us gather at the hotel's open court in an orderly manner. We did as what was told to us and there the head of the teachers announced something.

"So today would be your second to the last day of field trip. We are allowing you to do whatever you want to do..." And many started to cheer. "But..." After the head of the teacher said 'but', many students made sounds and reactions like 'ah'(in a sad tone) and 'arg'. I just giggled at this and listened to what the head master still needs to say. "But you are not allowed to get out of the hotel ground or premises. You are allowed to use at the covered swimming pool area or at the open swimming pool area. You can also play sports at the covered court and games like soccer, you could play it at the grass field. There is also a field for baseball and for golf. There is a entertainment center where you can watch an orchestra playing, a musical play and also movies. You can play instruments at the music room and an art museum if you would like to see some fantastic art piece. There are also restaurant where you can eat and a casino bar but of course, you can't go there for you are still minors. So that's all. You couldn't get out of the hotel since there would be teachers guarding any place you can escape from and there will be teachers who will stroll around to look after you. Don't be stubborn since it's also been discussed and agreed by the parents council and the chairman of the board of the school before this whole field trip was said to be happening. Adding to that, in the letter we gave you before the field trip for your parents to read, your parents and or guardians agreed to the rules to be followed. So now you can go have fun inside the hotel's ground or premises." The headmaster ended his 'speech'. It took him about five minutes to finish his 'speech'.

Anyway, we now headed to where we individually wanted to go and or by friends. I could hear students mumbling about them can't go out the hotel's premises and being forbidden to go to the casino bar. I just let out a soft laugh. We know how to speak english somehow since we have a subject at school that is teaching us english and the staff here in the hotel also knows how to speak english and so it would be quite easier for us to enjoy ourselves in the hotel's premises.

"Yo, bro!" Dongwoon said as he jumped at my back that made me stumble a little.

"Hey. You're heavy you know?" I said as I laughed trying to remove him from my back. He went down my back then swung his arm to my neck that made me stumble a little again. I heard Hyunseung, Doojoon and Junhyung laughed behind us.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked.

"Basketball!" Doojoon said.

"Dance!" Hyunseung said.

"I want to compose lyrics." Junhyung said.

"How about we just do what we all have common?" Dongwoon suggested as we all stopped at our tracks. We grinned together.

"Last to reach the music room will be having a punishment!" Doojoon said and they began to ran. The punishment Doojoon was referring to is none other eating a sour lemon. Oh well. Need to run if I don't want to be the one eating the lemon.

When I am half way to the music room and I'm the one leading, I suddenly remembered what Gi said. "...your voice is annoying." My running pace suddenly slowed down little by little until I was just walking. Maybe my friends will just be annoyed with my voice. *sigh* Slowly, I was just in a stationary place. My friends maybe did notice that I wasn't running already and they stopped running and looked back at me.

"What's the matter with him?" Junhyung said to Doojoon, Dongwoon and Hyunseung. The three shrugged. Who would know? *sigh*

"Hey. Is something wrong?" Doojoon already approached me.

"Ah. Aniyo. I'm fine. I just remembered something." I pretended to be happy and smiled.

"Are you sure? Why did you suddenly stop?" Hyunseung asked me.

"It's nothing. Don't worry." I smiled.

"Ok. If you say so." Doojoon said.

"Ah. I left my cell phone at the room. I'll just get it. See you guys later." I said and smiled.

"Alright. Be sure to be back, ok? You'll be the one to eat the lemon if you won't be back and let us wait at the music room." Junhyung said and we laughed.

"Yeah. I'll be back. Have fun playing!" I said then run to the way where my room is.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

After the headmaster's 'speech', I met up with my friends and we decided what to do.

"So, what do you gals want to do?" Soongyeon asked.

"Uhm... Swimming?" Minjae suggested.

"It's too cold for swimming." I said.

"How about badminton?" Sunmi suggested.

"That will be fun!" Me, Soongyeon and Minjae said happily.

"You're really the best, Sunmi!" Soongyeon said and hugged Sunmi.

"Uhm. Soo-Soongyeon, I-I"

"Soongyeon, she can't breathe already." I helped Sunmi say what she wanted to say.

"Ooops. Sorry." Soongyeon said cutely and released Sunmi from the hug. Sunmi caught her breath then smiled.

"Thanks Gi for helping me say what I wanted to say earlier." Sunmi said with a smile.

"Yeah. It's nothing." I smiled back.

"So~ Let's play already!" Soongyeon said and grabbed Minjae's and Sunmi's hand and then dragged them. I shook my head with a smile.

"Yah! Wait for me!" I shouted and ran after them.

Soon, we are already changed to our badminton outfit and now holding a badminton racket. We went to the covered court where there are several badminton court. We went to one court and played. We played a double's game. Me and Minjae at the other side while Soongyeon and Sunmi at the other side of the court. We grinned at each other then started striking the shuttlecock back and fort. We were really having fun. There was a time when I hitted Minjae at the face and luckily it's the net of the racket that hitted her face so it didn't hurt that much. There was also a time where Soongyeon and Sunmi hit each other while chasing the shuttlecock and both ended at the floor. But we all just laughed it off. It's been an hour and a half and we decided to rest.

We panted as we drank our bottle of water and because of the tiring game, we finished it easily.

"My water is already gone. Where is it?" Minjae said as she shake her bottle. We laughed at her.

"Are you ok? Are you dizzy or something?" Sunmi asked.

"Ah. Just tired. Yeah. Tired." Minjae said as she panted and sat at the bleachers.

"My bottle is already empty." Soongyeon said as she shake her bottle.

"Mine too." Sunmi said.

"Ok. I get what you gals are saying. Fine. I'll buy bottles of water." I said and they cheered.

"Thank you Gi~!" They hugged me.

"Ok. Ok. I'll buy water already. Wait for me here." I said then went to buy water.

As I was searching for place to buy water, I remembered that I don't have money with me. It's all in the room. I sighed. I still need to go to our room to get money. I sighed again. Oh well. I took the elevator going to our room, as always. As I was walking through the halls going to our room, I saw Doojoon, Dongwoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung at the opposite of my direction and they were chatting and seemed to be worrying about something. I then thought. They're Yoseob's friends right? Why isn't he with them?

"What happened to that guy? He didn't come back to the music room already." Hyunseung said while scratching the back of his head. Their voices are quite loud so I could hear it even if I'm far from them.

"He said that he will just get his cell phone but didn't came back already. We would've played a very nice song a while ago" Doojoon said.

"And remember a while ago, when we were racing towards the music room, he suddenly slowled his pace and if we didn't notice, we would've left him a while ago." Junhyung said.

"What do you think is the problem of Yoseob? I'm not used of him being like that." Dongwoon said and looked down looking sad and concerned. Then all of them sighed.

Yoseob didn't come back? Music room? When I came to think about it, I remembered something. It was when we were in the plane and Yoseob sang a part from Hate U Love U by Super Junior and I said that his voice was annoying. I didn't really think that he would take it seriously. Arg. I should not have told him that. Pabo!

"Oh. It's Gi. Let's ask her if she saw Yoseob." Dongwoon said.

"If she will answer." Doojoon said.

"She will. I know!" Dongwoon said.

"Ok. I'll be the one to ask." Hyunseung volunteered.

"Uhm... Gi..." Hyunseung called my attention but I wasn't attentive. "Uhm... Gi."

"Uh... Yes?" I asked as I came back from my thoughts.

"Have you seen Yoseob?" I shook.

"Oh. Is that so. Uhm. Alright. Thanks anyway." And I nodded and went passed by them. But my conscience and curiousity is bugging me so I asked them the question I wanted to ask and I hope it would help.

"Uhm... Hyunseung." Then Hyunseung looked back, as well the the other three.

"Uhm?" Hyunseung asked.

"Have you checked Yoseob's room?" I asked.

"Ah yeah. Maybe he's there! Thanks Gi for the help!" I just nodded. Then they left running towards Yoseob's room. But I then remembered what I wanted to say more.

"Hey! Wait! I have something to say!" I called them. They all looked around with questioning faces.

"Mianhamnida." I bowed then ran. It's the least I could do for now from worrying them, Yoseob's friends.

_ _ _ _ _

Yoseob's POV 

I stayed in my room and just decided to just wait for Hyunseung and the rest here. I sighed then laid on my bed. I know. I know I lied to my friends than I'm alright, that I left my phone and that I will come back any moment after I left but didn't. I stayed at my room. I'm happy at everyone's eyes, but I'm also weak at times. Especially when it comes to friends, well people I consider as my friend though they don't are included to it as well. So, I didn't tell them and won't tell them that Gi is the reason why I'm like this, I mean, it's not her fault. I just took what she said so seriously. So I just wondered in my room, going around, going from one place to another. I sighed as I just laid on my bed. Just then my phone rang.

"Oh. Hi." I greeted. "Yeah, it's going well... I'm doing well as well... Yeah... Don't worry... I'll be good... Yeah... Alright... Bye..." And I ended the call. I sat up from my bed and looked at my pillow which Gi gave back. This pillow is really from my mom. I treasure it a lot since they are always busy and they have less time for me but I know they do it also for me so I'm very thankful to them. I cuddled the pillow as I remembered my mom and dad who are now working at one of their businesses overseas. I'm now happy just by cuddling this pillow. It's my comforter besides my friends who are always ready to comfort and make me happy but of course, I less show them that I'm sad and all because I don't want them to worry. I know I'm being so humble and I'm not acting humble. I'm just brought up like this, to be humble to everyone around me. So as I was cuddling my pillow, I heard the door's lock click and I heard guys talking outside and I easily recognized their voices. I grinned then hid behind the door so when they open it, I will surprise them. When the door opened a little, they were calling my name that made me giggle.

"Yoseobiee, are you there?" It was Dongwoon.

"Yoseob!" Hyunseung called out.

"Where did that-- OH! CRAP!" Junhyung shouted when I suddenly jumped out behind the door. The other three also got surprised for they were holding their chest and breathing hard that really tell that they were surprised. I landed on the floor laughing at their reactions.

"Yah! You little brat!" Doojoon said as he chased after me and so as Junhyung who shouted a while ago. I jumped from one bed to another until I was cornered by the four and they tickled me.

"Please...stop...tickling...me...already." I said between my laughs but they still didn't stop tickling me.

"Why didn't you comeback to the music room, ha?" Junhyung said and he kept on tickling me.

"How...can...I...answer...if...you...are...tickling...me?" I said as I just kept on laughing and they kept on tickling me.

"Alright. We will let you go but promise us that you will tell us why and not run, araso?" Doojoon said.

"Yeah!" I said and continued laughing. They finally let go and I grinned and was about to run but they got hold at my shirt and my foot so I landed flat on the floor.

"Ouch." I said as I landed on the floor.

"That's what you get when you are stubborn, Yang Yoseob." Junhyung said. I just stayed at the floor and tried to catch my breath from the long laugh.

After everyone is already not that tired from the tickling and laughing, Dongwoon and Hyunseung held me at my arms at the bed while sitting and Doojoon in front of me sitting at the bed in front of me while Junhyung leaned on the wall near the door so if I wanted to ran and Hyunseung and Dongwoon didn't get hold of me, I still couldn't escape from their question about why I didn't came back for them at the music room.

"Alright. Tell us why you didn't come back a while ago?" Doojoon said.

"I got a phone call from my mom." I replied.

"For an hour and a half?" Doojoon questioned. I nodded.

"You brat. Don't lie. Or we'll let you eat two lemons." Junhyung said.

"Yah! Why am I going to eat the lemon?" I said.

"Because you didn't come back for us when you said you will and if you'll not tell us the truth why, we will let you eat two lemons." Hyunseung said.

I breathe in then out. "Alright. I just didn't feel to come back." I said with my serious face that I know these friends of mine would fall for.

"Why?" Dongwoon asked.

"I just missed my parents so I stayed here and cuddled the pillow my mom gave me." I said.

"Homesick?" Junhyung asked. I nodded. Doojoon nodded at Hyunseung and Dongwoon saying for them to release me and Junhyung got near us. As they released me already, I grinned.

"Yah! What's with the face?" Dongwoon said.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"Yah! If you lied to us, we'll let you eat ten lemons everyday." Junhyung said.

"Nooooooo~ My tongue would get numb already if you'll do that." I said cutely.

"Alright. Stop with the cute face already." Doojoon said and I laughed at his reaction.

"So, who wants to grab something to eat?" Hyunseung said as he laid at my bed feeling tired. All of us raised our hands.

"Yoseob, your treat." Hyunseung said then the four ran out the room with laughter. I just sighed then softly smiled as I followed them at where they wanted to eat.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

I walked back to the badmiton court after I've bought our drinks and found them playing again, two againsts one. When they notice that I came back already, they dropped their rackets then ran towards me.

"Here's your drinks." I said as I threw them each a bottle of water.

"Yah! What took you so long?" Minjae whined as she opened her bottle.

"Ah. Sorry. I still went back to the room to get money." I said.

"Oh. You should've hurry a bit. We have been worrying where have you been." Soongyeon said.

"Oh. I'm sorry for worrying you guys." I said.

"It's alright. So how about one more game?" Sunmi said. We nodded.

We played for about an hour more before we decided to take a shower then eat something at the restaurant then tour around the hotel more.