Wait For The Day We Will Meet Again

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

I woke up and saw a white ceiling. I looked around wondering where I am. As what I remembered, I fell down on our house's stairs. Aish. Clumsiness and stupidity. I saw tubes connected to me and my head ached a little. The door suddenly opened and when I looked up, I saw AJ running to me and hugging me.

"Hey. Easy." I said as he continued to hug me.

"I thought you won't wake up already. You have been sleeping for two days already." He said moving away from the hug.

"Really?" He nodded then hugged me again.

"You really worried me so much. I'm glad you are fine already." He said as he tightly hugged me again.

"Yah. I might stay here longer than I should because you are hugging me so tight!" I said to him and he let go of me.

"Sorry." He said and grinned.

"It's ok. Sorry for worrying you and the others. Where's appa and omma?" I asked.

"They just went home to get some more clothes." He said and I nodded. It was quiet for a while until AJ spoke.

"Want to eat something? I'm sure you are so hungry after two days of not eating." He said and I nodded.

"I do feel hungry but I don't feel like eating yet." I said and he worriedly looked at me.

"But you won't get well sooner if you won't eat." He said and I just sighed.

"Fine." I said and he smiled happily.

"Wait for me here, ok? I'll just get something for you to eat." He said as he stood up and I nodded. He left the room and I tilted my head to my right and felt a tear slip down my right eye. I really hoped Yoseob was the first person I see once I woke up, but it seems like he didn't even visited me even once.

Soon, my parents arrived and hugged me tight like how AJ did to me and AJ also came after with a bowl of porridge with him. We talked about what happened the time I was brought here until now. My mind was still filled with Yoseob through that all. I really wonder if he visited me, even once. As we talked, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Dongwoon, Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi came and so, the room was so crowded. I was so happy when I saw them but I'll feel much more happy if I see Yoseob and know that he cared for me still. Out of my curiousness of where Yoseob is and if he visited me even once, I asked them.

"Did he visit me?" I asked. I'm sure that they know who I mean even though I didn't mention his name. They looked at each other with worriedness and I sighed knowing what the answer will be. "It's ok. I understand." I said but deep inside, I felt hurt.

"Sorry, Gi." Doojoon said and I just nodded.

"It's fine." I said and softly smiled. We just chatted after that.

_ _ _ _ _

After a week, I was charged out the hospital though I was still advised to don't tire myself too much. Through that week, Yoseob didn't visit and I really felt sad about it. After a few days, I started to go out with my friends again enjoying summer but none of that hang-out Yoseob was there. Did he really don't care about me? Doesn't he really want to see me? Does he really want to end our friendship already? Until now, I still hope our friendship will be ok.

Today, I was invited by Minjae to the usual cafe we go to with the other guys and I said yes. When I reached there, everybody was almost there except for Dongwoon and Hyunseung. We ordered something to drink while waiting for Dongwoon and Hyunseung and as soon as they arrived, we chatted and chatted as what we always do. I turned my look to the TV inside the cafe and the news surprised me. I froze on my seat. Yoseob... he went overseas.

"Gi, let us explain." Doojoon said.

"Yoseob, what is he doing in New York? I mean, why is he the one who is managing their company there?" I asked turning to Doojoon and the others.

"Gi, the truth is that, the reason why Yoseob didn't visit you is because he'll be leaving for New York because one of their company there is about to be bankrupt and since his father just got sick lately and her mother is taking care of him, Yoseob volunteered himself to go there. Sorry we didn't say it to you earlier, Gi." Doojoon said and I tried to hold back the tears that were about to stream down my eyes.

"Oh...I...Is that so... I understand." I said. It was quiet after that until Hyunseung tried to lighten up the mood by cracking some jokes and so as Dongwoon.

It wasn't long after until we decided to go home. When I walked out the cafe, Doojoon asked me if we could talk for a while and I said yes. We walked for a while until we decided to seat on a bench along the side walk.

"What are you gonna say?" I asked.

"It's about Yoseob." He said.

"I understand already. I understand he really needs to go to New York." I said remembering the news on the TV a while ago about him managing one of their company abroad. I got teary. I really miss him more than anyone could imagine.

"It's not that." He said that made me confused.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"I know it's better if you hear this from Yoseob but I think when he have the courage to say so, it might be late." He said then paused and looked at me straight at the eyes. "Yoseob didn't visit you because he knows it'll be harder for him to leave. The truth is, the reason why Yoseob had been trying to avoid you is because he feels hurt whenever he sees you with AJ and he thought that by it, he will be able to forget how he felt for you. He likes you, Gi, more than a friend." Doojoon said.

That istant, I froze on my position and felt tears building up my eyes. I didn't know he had been hurting because of me and it really hurt me knowing it, especially knowing I wasn't able to tell him that I like him too like he does before he left for New York. Doojoon gently patted me on the back as I cried on him.

"I'm so stupid. I should've noticed it so I didn't let Yoseob feel that I don't like him like he do." I said as I cried.

"No, Gi. You aren't stupid. Sometimes, to realize something like love will take long and you just need to think things through before taking action about it because you might regret it later on. Now, I'm sure Yoseob will be happy knowing you like him back but I don't think you could say it to him face to face now. You have to wait for a couple of years still to say that. If you really love him, you could wait, or even try." Doojoon said and I wiped my tears away.

"Though I know it'll be hard, I'll try my best." I said and he nodded with a smile as he ruffled my hair.

"That's the Gi I know!" He said and smiled. I nodded and smiled.

"Thanks, Doojoon. You really helped me and Yoseob a lot." I said and he nodded.

"Like what I said with Yoseob, you could pay me if you two will be happy because with that, I know my effort didn't go to waste." He said and smiled. I nodded and smiled.

"Thanks, Doojoon." I said.

_ _ _ _ _

How was it? Sorry if it didn't satisfy you. I tried to make it better than the other chapters but I'm running out of ideas already and our school is also about to start, so I thought it would be better if I could finish this before school starts than putting this in hiatus. Hope you understand. Please leave a comment! Thank you!