Friends

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

When I reached Yoseob's house, I rang the doorbell and a maid opened the door for me. She let me enter as soon as she opened the door and I said thank you. I hurried up to Yoseob's room and I saw Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon going down the stairs.

"Noona, please talk with Yoseobiee already." Dongwoon said. I'm actually younger than Dongwoon but he acts younger than me so he calls me noona.

"He told us all about yesterday. We understand your side but please forgive Yoseob already." Junhyung said.

"He told us that when he met you, he almost had forgotten about AJ's request because he, himself, wanted to be your friend." Hyunseung explained.

"So, will you talk to him already? He really cares with your relationship." Doojoon said. I nodded.

"I really went here to talk to him. Sorry if I bothered you guys." I said.

"No. It's nothing. We are always ready for any of our friends, right?" Hyunseung said and looked at Doojoon, Junhyung and Dongwoon. The three nodded then smiled.

"Komawo. So, I'll be talking to him already." I said and they nodded. I then walked pass them.

"Hope you two will be alright with each other already!" I heard Dongwoon shouted and I looked back at them then nodded. I then went to Yoseob's room and stood first in front of his door. I sighed before I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I heard Yoseob said.

"It's Gi." I said then I heard footsteps going towards the door.

"Gi!" He said then hugged me.

"Yah! Stop hugging me. We aren't even still ok." I said that made him let go of me.

"Oh... Mian." He said as he look down.

"So can I talk to you?" I said he then nodded.

"Let's talk at my balcony." He said and I nodded. He let me in his room and we both headed to his balcony.

"Uhm... Sorry." I said and he looked at me.

"I'm the one who supposed to say sorry not you." Yoseob said.

"But still, I should've listened to you before reacting." I said.

"I'm expecting for you to act like that anyway." He said and I glared at him.

"What do you mean by that?" I said.

"Ah. Hehe... I just mean is that of course, you will get mad." He said. After that, it was quiet for a few seconds when he broke it. "So, aren't you mad at me?" He asked.

"Yeah. My best friends, I mean, our best friends helped me." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"They let me understand that you didn't intend to lie to me and that I should've understand your part if I'm really your friend." I said. He nodded.

"I also should've realized that I shouldn't have kept from you the truth if I'm really your friend." He said.

"I understand. I know you and AJ are really close and it's hard for your part to betray AJ." I said. He nodded.

"Thanks for understanding. So, are we ok now?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yup." I said then smiled. He then smiled and hugged me.

"Yah... Let me...go." I said pulling him away. He then moved away.

"Oh... Mian." He said then smiled.

"Stop the bear hug." I said and he nodded. "So, I'll be leaving already since you are already doing well, right?" He nodded.

"But, can you stay for a while more?" He said.

"Ah... I remembered something. Is it AJ why you changed for the past few days, because he already had returned, you had trouble on telling me the truth, right?" I asked.

"Uhm... Somewhat, yeah. But don't get mad at AJ." He said.

"Araso. I'll try not tell him that you told me about that. Anyway, I'm also thankful because you let me know that AJ really haven't forgotten me." I said and smiled.

"Ah... Ye..." He said then smiled.

"So, I'll be going already. See you around." I said and turned to leave. He led me out their house and I went in my car then drove off.

As I drove home, I texted Minjae, Soongyeon and Sunmi to tell them that Yoseob and I are already ok. They replied back saying that they are glad to hear that we are already fine with each other. When I reached back home, I remembered the happening just this morning with me and AJ. My cheeks immediately turned red. I checked the car garage if his car is there but gladly, it wasn't so I guess he's not here now. I then went in our house and proceeded in my room. I'm glad that everythings fine now except for me and AJ. I still have something to talk with AJ but not now. Not after he saw me just wearing a towel over my body.

_ _ _ _ _

The next morning, I woke up with still snow on my windowsill. I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab a hot chocalate drink. I sat on a chair in front of the kitchen counter and drank my hot chocalate. Just then, Kevin oppa came.

"Good morning oppa." I greeted him.

"Oh... Good morning. It seems like my princess is so happy this morning eh..." He said as he made a coffee for himself.

"Am I?" I said while I took a sip on my drink. He nodded then went to seat in front of me while he mixed his coffee.

"So, how's you and Yoseob?" He asked.

"Uhm... Fine." I answered.

"That's good to hear. But, how about AJ?" He asked.

"I...don't know." I answered. I really don't know what relationship I have with AJ now.

"I think he really is sincere when he said sorry." He said that made me look at his face.

"How...how did you know he said sorry?" I asked.

"I was there." He said.

"You...You mean that that's why I met with you the time I left AJ there is..." I didn't continue anymore because I know he know what I meant.

"Yup. I was there listening to your conversation. And... Uhm... I'm sorry about that. I know I shouldn't had eavesdrop but I just can't help but to worry." He said that made me smile. I know I should be somewhat mad at him for eavesdropping but after he said sorry, everything already went fine. I smiled.

"It's fine." I said but it's like he wasn't contented with it still. "Yah... I said it's already alright." I said to him but he shook his head as he looks down.

"You shouldn't only be mad at Yoseob or even Junyoung. I know that AJ was Ki but kept it from you. In fact, all the people in this house knows about him returning back and staying at his usual room here. We are really sorry, Gi-ah, jeongmal mianhe." He said as he looked down. When he said that to me, mixed emotions came to me. I don't know if I should be angry because they kept something I should be knowing or just forget about it since it already happened and feel thankful because they thought about me.

"Oppa..." Was all I could say.

"Mian." He said.

"It's alright." I said.

"I know it's not your fault nor the others fault. It's just between me and AJ so we are the one who are only supposed to be involve. Don't worry. I'm not mad. In fact, I'm happy you said that to me." I said then smiled. He then smiled and went by my side then hugged me. I also hugged him back and after, we let go.

"I'll just have a walk around the subdivision. Want to come?" I asked him and he shook.

"I'm pretty tired since your best friend oppas came." He said then chuckled.

"Oh... I see... So I'll come back later then." I said then we went to the sink to place our cups. We both went back to our rooms. I just got a jacket then headed down the stairs again and out our house.

_ _ _ _ _

AJ's POV

I looked at my picture and it was a picture I took of Gi without her noticing one time when we went out together with the others. I sighed. Until now, it's like I'm nothing to her when she's everything to me. She isn't still telling me if she's still mad at me or not. I have been waiting for the day where I could speak to her freely because I know she will listen to every word I'll say...especially the words I love you. I sighed as I reached Gi's house. When I was about to ring the doorbell, the door opened. To my surprise, it was Gi. I smiled at her and I don't know if she smiled at me or smirk, it's just hard to figure out.