What Comes First, Chicken or an Egg?

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

It has been a month and days are always like any other days. Exams are a week away and students are starting to get ready for it. But Yoseob seemed not studying for he kept on bugging me everyday, even weekends. If I hang-out with my friends, I would happen to see him where I am. Sometimes, I really think that he is following me wherever I go. Also, he kept on calling me on my phone when I'm studying. I don't even know where he got my number. Weird guy.

One sunny morning, I'm walking my way to my classroom when I heard my name being called, and guess who is it. None other than, Yoseob.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing." He smiled. "So exams are getting near. Are you preparing for it?"

"I am. But you kept pestering me. I even wonder if you are studying for the upcoming exams." I rolled my eyes as I walked up the stairs.

"I am!" He proudly replied.

"Then, what comes first, chicken or egg?" I faced him with a smirk. He looked up thinking. I smirked.

"Pabo. There isn't a topic in our exam about that." I small laugh made it's way out my mouth.

He looked at me with a plain face and then he smiled. "You laughed." He said.

I stopped laughing and cleared my throat. The bell then rang that helped me make an excuse. "I'll get going before I get late for class. I don't want to be late." I said and hurried my way to my classroom.

Yoseob's POV

During break, I couldn't stand but to tell my friends that Gi laughed in front of me. As I settled down at our table at the cafeteria, I told them all about Gi laughing.

"You know what?" I said excitedly as I grinned at them.

"You are already friends with Ms. Serious?" Junhyung said and the four of them laughed.

"Not exactly but I think I'm getting near to the word friends." I said happily.

"So what is it?" Hyunseung asked as he stopped from his laughter.

"She laughed!" I proudly said to them but they just looked at me like I was some crazy person.

"What's with the face? Didn't you here it? I made her laugh!" I proudly said again.

"Yeah. We know. But how is it a way for you being friends with her?" Dongwoon looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Duh. It means that I'm getting close to her because she laughs in front of me and she don't do it to other person." I said.

"Ooohhhh-kay." They said. I pouted.

"Nevermind." I said and ate my food.

"I wonder, what is it that you made her laugh?" Doojoon asked.

"Oh. That. She asked me what comes first, a chicken or an egg." I answered.

"Eh?"

"I'll just tell the whole story." And I began to tell them and after I said it they all burst out laughing.

"You...were...not aware that it...isn't included in our exam?" Hyunseung said between his laugh.

"It's obvious...that...you...did not study." Dongwoon said between his laughs.

"You were trapped with your reply that you studied." Junhyung said between his laughs.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I said and finished up my food. But I know that they were also wondering about the answer.

_ _ _ _ _

Hi everyone! This is the the chapter I said yesterday! I hope you liked this chapter though it's short. Sorry also if it's boring and makes no sense. I think it really have no sense. Anyway... I'll think if I'll post the next chapter later or just tomorrow. So, do you guys also wonder what comes first? A chicken or an egg? As what I know, it's chicken. Haha... You? What's your opinion? ^_^ Please leave a comment! Thank you!