A Favor That Is Hard To Grant

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

"Where are we really going?" I asked after we have reached his car. Why did I even ask him if I'm only one step before I get in his car?

"Just come." He said.

"Fine." I said then got in his car.

"Just make sure this isn't any of your silly prank or games again, Seobie." I said and he nodded.

"It's not." He said then started the car's engines then started to drive to I don't where because he doesn't want to tell me.

The ride was so quiet that I'm not used to. He usually speaks up if the ride really gets quiet but now he doesn't. Really, he had been not quite the person I know he is this past few days and I really miss the person I know he is. If I start a conversation he's like making the conversation short and after that it'll be quiet again. Aish. I really miss the Yoseob I know and not the Yoseob I'm with in this car who is so quiet.

"I miss someone." I tried to start a conversation.

"Uh... Who?" He asked.

"Yoseob." I answered and that time we came to a halt because the street light is color red that means we need to stop. He then turned to me.

"I'm here." He said.

"No. He isn't. The funny jolly talkative and most of all, the cheerful Yoseob I know isn't here." I said then looked at him directly at the eyes but shifted my look to a different direction when I felt uncomfortable with the 'looking directly at the eye' thingy.

"Oh..." He said. After that, it became quiet again for a minute when I spoke up again.

"Can I ask something from you?" I said then looked at him again. He nodded.

"Can I see that best friend of mine?" I said.

"Gi..." Was all he said before the street light turned to green again that means that we can drive our way again.

The ride again after that was quiet so I decided to turn the radio on and the music was Baby Baby by 4Men. I then remembered the time when Yoseob sang me that song. It was when he gave me his birthday gift for me. I found that time really perfect. It's the first gift I received that isn't a material thing or spends a lot of money so it was really special to me. Plus he gave it. I just sighed then looked out the window. When will I really see my best friend Yoseob again?

Yoseob's POV

"Gi..." Was all I could say after she asked me that question. I was caught off guard with her question. Am I really not the Yoseob I really am, the Yoseob they know, the Yoseob that Gi knows? Arg. If only AJ didn't appear this early, I should've the time I needed to realize how I really felt towards her and I shouldn't have drove her to a restaurant where she'll be with him. Aish. Love. Love. Love. *sigh* Then, Gi opened the radio on and the song playing is Baby Baby by 4Men which is the song I sang for her the time when I gave her my gift, when she, for the first time, asked me to sing for her. Such a memorable event of my life. Just when the song finished, I saw the restaurant where I'll be bringing her and where she'll be meeting AJ. I know I can turn my direction to somewhere else but something is saying me to don't because I'll just be betraying a friend. But doing this, am I not betraying another friend? Right. Why would I be betraying Gi with this? Actually, I'm helping her fix what she needs to fix with AJ which is right. Is it? Right. I'll just trust Gi that not after she had talked with AJ, I will not have a chance with her. Right. Trust. I just need to trust her. I know I can. I then got to the restaurant and now looking for a place to park.

"Restaurant?" She said.

"Yup." I answered after I had parked and put the engines off.

"Why didn't you just say we are going to eat?" She said then giggled a bit.

"Because we aren't. But you are." I whispered after I opened the door at my side.

"What did you just say?" She said but I just shook.

"Nothing." I said then forced a smiled. I then went to her side to open the door for her but she already got down before I could open the door for her.

"I already told you before. I can open the door myself. No need for you to open it for me. And plus, you are my best friend and I don't want you to look like you are my helper." She said then closed the door.

"Oh. Sorry. Alright." I said then forced a smile again. She nodded with a smile.

We then headed inside. A guy in suit welcomed us and asked us if we are meeting someone and I said yes and said my name. I then felt Gi's eyes on me when I said we are meeting someone.

"We are meeting someone? Who?" She asked.

"It's a secret. You'll know in a little bit." I replied as we are being led by the guy who welcomed us to a door within the restaurant that will lead you to a garden where you can rent the place for a celebration or an event but if there aren't any event, it's free for everyone to spend time in. We then got to the door and then I stopped. Gi also stopped and also the guy who led us.

Gi's POV

We are meeting someone here? I wonder who. And is it what Yoseob meant a while ago? I actually heard what he said a while ago but I was just making sure I heard it right because he said I'm eating but he aren't. So what I thought is that I'm eating by myself. But after hearing that we will be meeting someone made me confused. We were then led by the guy in suit to a door and there, Yoseob suddenly stopped. I then turned to him but before I can even ask why, he spoke.

"I can only come with you until here. This guy will be leading you to the table where you'll be meeting the person." He said.

"Wha...What are you saying?" I asked confused of what he was really trying to do and to say.

"Just go with him. He'll lead you to the person you'll be meeting." He said.

"But-" I tried to complain but he interrupted me.

"I'll be going. Call me if you need me." He said then turned his back on me then left. I was supposed to call him back when the guy that will lead me to that whoever that person is, spoke.

"Ah... Can we now continue?" He asked. I looked at the guy then at Yoseob who was already near the exit door then back to the guy again then to Yoseob again. I was thinking on what to do, follow this guy who will be leading me to the person Yoseob is telling me to meet or follow Yoseob out this restaurant. Ok. I need to make a decision quickly. I know I'll be disappointing the person who Yoseob is telling me to meet if I'll not show up to that person and I'll also be disappointing Yoseob because I won't follow what he said to me. But... Arg. Ok. I've made my decision already. And that's...

_ _ _ _ _

Who do you think is the person Gi is meeting? But, did Gi really met him? Haha! I'll update again later and you'll know what Gi's decision was! Comments please!