Dress

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

Time flew so fast that it was already the day before our Senior Prom. I was with my friends at the mall looking for a dress. We went in a dress shop and looked for some suitable dress.

"What do you think?" Soongyeon asked as she held up a dress.

"I think it'll suit you. Why won't you try it on?" Minjae said. Soongyeon nodded.

"I'll be right back!" Soongyeon said before entering the fitting room.

"Is this ok?" Sunmi asked taking a dress from the rack and facing it to us.

"Uhm... I think it'll be alright." I said and smiled.

"Ok! I'll just fit this!" Sunmi said as she, also, enter the fitting room. It's only me and Minjae looking for a suitable dress now.

"Aish. Can't we just wear pants?" I said as I looked through the racks of dresses. Minjae laughed at me.

"Of course not! You should were a dress! Or something that is presentable." Minjae said as she looked for a dress.

"Isn't a pants already presentable?" I said.

"Aish. Just look for a dress ok?" Minjae said. "Oh! I think this will be alright. Don't you think?" Minjae said as she held up a dress.

"Yup. Try it." I said.

"Ok. Pick your dress already! The three of us already found a dress." Minjae said as she entered the fitting room. I sighed. Why is looking for a dress so troublesome? I then looked through the racks when I heard a familiar voice at my side and a hand started to surf through the dresses as well. I looked up to see Kwanghee oppa. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just hanging out. I'm bored at home. So, are you looking for a dress for the prom?" He asked as he looked through the racks of dress and turning to me after.

"Yup. And you know, it's the first time I knew it's really troublsome looking for a dress. My parents or Kevin oppa usually looks for a dress for me if we have any formal occassions. Anyway, how did you know I'm looking for a dress for our prom?" I asked really curious how he found out that we will be having our prom already.

"Your brother said. He also said that your prom date is Ki." Kwanghee oppa said.

"It's partner, oppa." I said correcting him.

"It's just the same. You'll still be with him throughout your prom night." He said.

"Alright. But there's nothing special Ki being my partner tomorrow." I said but deep inside, it's really special for me.

"Nothing special? Of course it's special! Especially to you!" He said.

"Who told you?" I said and chuckled.

"I just knew. I'm also sure Ki is happy being your partner." He said.

"Maybe, I don't know." I said.

"But I know. So believe me. Also, something you have been waiting for will happen when you are with him." Kwanghee oppa said and grinned.

"What is it?" I asked curious.

"You'll know. Anyway, I think this fits you. Try it out." Kwanghee oppa said as he held up a dress for me.

"Oh... Ok. Stay there, ok?" I said before going to the fitting room and trying it on. When I walked in the fitting room, Soongyeon, Sunmi and Minjae went out their fitting rooms wearing the dress they chose.

"How is it looking?" Soongyeon asked.

"It perfectly fit you!" I said and smiled.

"How about me?" Sunmi asked.

"It also looks perfect on you." I smiled.

"Me?" Minjae asked.

"Just like them. It looks perfect on you." I smiled, again.

"Thanks!" They said.

"At last you have chosen a dress." Minjae said.

"Kwanghee oppa chose it for me." I said and smiled.

"Huh? How did he picked a dress for, you mean he's here?" Soongyeon asked.

"Yup." I said and point at where Kwanghee oppa is. "So, I'll just fit this. Wait for me, ok?" I said and they nodded. I went in the fitting room said wore the dress Kwanghee oppa picked for me.

After I had wore it, I looked at myself at the mirror. I have to admit it but it did look good on me. I'm glad Kwanghee oppa came and helped me pick a dress. I smiled as I went out the fitting room still wearing the dress and called Kwanghee oppa over. Soongyeon, Sunmi and Minjae had also finished changing back to their clothes and looked at how I looked on the dress.

"You really look pretty!" Soongyeon, Sunmi and Minjae said and smiled. I turned to Kwanghee oppa and saw him smiling.

"It perfectly fits you. I'm sure someone won't be doubting confessing already." Kwanghee oppa said. "I need to leave already. Good luck with your prom! And chukhae in advance!" Kwanghee oppa said as he walked out the shop leaving me puzzled of what he meant by no one will be doubting in confessing and congratulating me.

"Is he ok?" Soongyeon asked as she turned to me.

"Yup. I'm sure he is. He is usually like that." I said and laughed. "So I'll just be changing back to my clothes and we could pay for this already." I said and they nodded. I went back in the fitting room and changed to my clothes and went out after. We paid for the dress we chose and we then decided to eat.

_ _ _ _ _

After the tiring day, I went home. I went straight to my room. I laid on my bed feeling tired. Just then, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

"Hey." Just by hearing the voice, I know who the person is.

"AJ, what's up?" I asked as I sat up from my bed and faced him. I'm more comfortable with him after being with him 24 hours everyday. It's like the old times again. We tease each other like before and hang-out together. Yes, we hang-out together, as in the only two of us.

"Went out to buy a dress?" He asked as he sat at the end of my bed.

"Yup." I said.

"I wanna see it." He said.

"No. Not until tomorrow." I said.

"Fine." He said and it was just quiet after that before he broke it after a few minutes.

"How do you think of me?" He asked. I was surprised but I know I don't have any choice but to answer him.

AJ's POV

"How do you think of me?" I asked. I just really want to make sure what she really thinks of me.

"A great friend...?" She said but it was almost like a question.

"Only a great friend?" I asked.

"I think so. I don't know." She said as she looked down. "Why do you ask anyway?" She asked turning to look at me.

"I just want to know. Anyway, am I only your great friend?" I asked.

"Uhm... Well, all of my friends are great." She said.

"So, what if a great friend ask you to be his girlfriend, would you say yes?" I asked.

"Maybe... If I also like him... I might really say yes." She said.

"Oh... Ok... I'll take a rest already. We still need to go to school early tomorrow because we will still have a short practice. Good night!" I said before I kissed her on the cheeks like I usually do before I go to sleep.

"Ok. Good night." She said and I just nodded and smiled before walking out her room and going to my room.

Gi's POV

I don't know why until now, even if he kisses me at the cheeks everyday before he sleeps, it still makes me startle and also makes me feel as if there's butterflies in my stomach. I removed the thought away and decided to take a quick shower and sleep after that.

_ _ _ _ _

Sorry for not updating for the past few days. Anyway, maybe at chapter 50 or around chapter 50-55, the final chapter will come. I'll be posting a fanfic that is shorter than some of my fanfics, like this fanfic. Hope you'll also support it. Anyway, please leave a comment! Thanks!

Anyway, I would like to say thank you to my best friend, Tin, for making a poster for me! Please do read her fanfic also. This is the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/story/view/1671/for-the-first-time-korean-sungmin