Shopping

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

It's a weekend and I and my friends decided to go buy things we needed for the upcoming field trip which is tomorrow. We met at Starkbucks at the mall and then we started strolling around and bought the things we needed. As we strolled around, I felt a presence of someone following us. I looked around once in a while and saw no one but shoppers.

"Who are you looking for? Why do you kept looking back?" Minjae asked.

"Uhm... Nothing. Uh, I'll just see you guys at the department store. I'll just go to the restroom." I said but it's obviously a lie. They nodded. Whoever the person following us will be explaining.

When I last look around right before I excused myself just now, I saw the shadow of the person and half of that person's body before he hid behind the wall who I think is the one following us. I went the opposite side where I saw the person following us since I'll end up behind him/her and there, I'll surprise that person and ask an explanation from him or her if she just disguised as a guy. I did as what I planned and there, I spotted the person and guess who it is, it's none other than Yoseob.

"What are you doing?" I asked with my left hand at my hips. He jumped and he slowly looked around.

"Ah. Hi Gi. How nice seeing you here." He said with smile.

"Why are you following us?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm not following you girls." He answered.

"Then what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm...buying things for our field trip." He answered.

"Really?" He nodded.

"Ok. I thought you are following us. I'll be going." I said and left.

"Ok. Nice seeing you here!" He happily waved at me. Pabo. Of course I know you were lying. I saw half of the body of the person following us and it's definitely you. I just let this time slip. I then went to meet my friends again at the department store because if I will still argue over the 'following' issue with him, my friends might speculate already why I took so long on going to the restroom.

When I saw them at the department store, I saw them bringing quite many shopping bags already. Well, Minjae bought a new memory for her camera and more for her camera while Soongyeon bought cute things and let Sunmi buy it also. Well, that is who she is, but she is really fun to be with, not all the time, but yeah, most of time she is really fun.

After we shopped for the things we needed, we all went home to ready our things for tomorrow's field trip.