Meeting Her Parents

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

The next morning, I woke up quite early and decided to jog around the neighborhood. I got a jacket and walked down the stairs and went out our house's gate and started to jog. When I was jogging, I realized that it was really winter since it started raining snow. I looked up and a snow came landing on my nose. I brushed it off and started to jog again and after some minutes I decided to go walk back to my house because I can't take cold it is outside. As I walk back my house, I can see kids playing with snow enduring the coldness. I think I'm also like them when winter comes and it started raining snow when I'm in the same age as them. Well, it's fun playing with snow. Hehe. So soon, I was near our gate when I saw a figure going in our house. I wonder for while if I know who the person is but no. I really don't know who the guy is. I then started running towards our gate and not forgetting to lock it before going after the figure I saw.

I was racing up the stairs and I saw the figure go in... the empty guest room. I then wondered. Oh my gosh! It wouldn't be a ghost right?! I was so curious of who I saw that I decided to go in the guest room where I saw the figure went. When I was about to hold the door knob, I was surprised with a sudden voice.

"Hey Gi! Good morning!" I looked around to see Junyoung oppa. I was surprised with his sudden boom of voice that I mumbled the words, 'Oh crap'.

"Oh, oppa. Good morning." I greeted him back.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I was going to look in this room because I saw someone going in when we all know that no one is using that room...well, since...you know." I said as I looked down and regretted mentioning anything about 'him'.

"Ahah! I see why! You are hallucinating that you saw Ki, right?! Aigoo! My princess misses Ki that much, eh?" He started teasing me and I felt my cheeks turning reddish.

"It...It's not that. I don't know who that Ki is." I said looking away avoiding Junyoung oppa's eyes. I know I'm being bitter over it but I just can't help not to.

"Aish. You just miss him. You know, every people have their reasons." He said that made me look at him.

"Not all." I said.

"Uhm... Well, Ki, I think, does." He said.

"I would never believe that. I...I..." I stuttered saying the last words since it's not that appropriate to say it.

"Let's use a not that hurtful word... You hate him, right?" He said.

"Well, it doesn't matter." I said looking a way. Aish! I'm being bitter again with my feelings towards Ki!

"It's ok you like him, until now, because I know he does too." He said that made me looked at him straight at the eyes.

"What do you mean you know? You met him?" I said really curious with his answer.

"Of course not! I also got mad over him, but you know, it's hard not to forgive a really close friend, and I had been with the two of you before and saw how you treat each other, it really seems you like each other, with no avail." He said making assumptions.

"I don't like him. Never did. I like someone else." I said looking away from his gaze again.

"Eh? Who is it then?" He asked really curious.

"Why would I say it to you?" I said then smirked.

"Yah! I'm your cousin." He said.

"Well, it doesn't mean you should know everything." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yah... Please... Who is it?" He said almost begging. I feel laughing but held it back because Junyoung oppa might know that I was just pranking him. But, I really miss pranking him. Haha!

"So, what's the conversation about?" Kevin oppa suddenly appear out of nowhere.

"She's keeping something from us!" Junyoung opps said.

"Eh? Chincha?" Kevin oppa said as he turned to me. I grinned.

"Aish. You believed that she is keeping something, eh?" Kevin oppa said then nodded towards my direction. I then grinned then laughed.

"Yah! You liar!" He said as he got hold of my shoulders and continuously shook me.

"Yah! I'm getting dizzy already! And also, I'm not lying!" I said as I tried to stop him shaking me.

"Chincha?!" Kevin oppa and Junyoung oppa shouted as he stopped shaking me but still holding my shoulder.

"I already told you a long time ago. It's Super Junior's Lee Donghae, right?" I said then laughed but they just stared at me. I then stopped laughing feeling embarrassed.

"Yah! You!" They both said as they ruffled my hair and tickle me. They continued to tickle me until my mom appeared in front of us.

"It seems like you guys are having fun, eh?" She said as she chuckled. We just smiled. "Let's eat breakfast already." My mom said and we nodded. We looked at each other then raced towards the dining hall.

We enjoyed our breakfast and soon, everyone was finished and we all decided to have a little conversation at the living room drinking hot cocoa since it's very cold. I excused myself then and went to my room upstairs. So when I got in my room, I decided to get a shower then go down to the living room again. After I took a bath, I wore something that will keep me warm then went out my room. When I got out of my room and was about to go down the stairs to the living room, I remembered about the empty guest room that I almost forget about because of Junyoung oppa's intrigues this morning. I glanced again at the usual empty guest room. I was really curious about who I saw this morning go in the empty guest room. Is not some ghost, right? I then walked in front of the door of the guest room then stared down at door then looked up again. I sighed before holding the doorknob and turning it. When I got in, I saw that the room from the last time I saw it which was...uhm...ten years ago...right...it hadn't changed much. It was just repainted every year with the same color, blue, which is...uhm...'his' favorite color and was also cleaned once in a while. I saw our pictures, mine and Ki's pictures still hanged on the wall. I traced Ki's face as I looked at the picture and I felt tears welling up my eyes and I tried to hold it back and lucky I did. I walked over a cabinet and saw some of Ki's toys in a box. I closed the cabinet then went to the cabinet next to it. When I opened it, I saw some of Ki's clothes neatly placed in. Aish. Why don't we just throw this? As if when he comes it'll fit him and also, he won't come back, so why keep it? I closed the cabinet not long after and looked around the room more. When I went in the bathroom, I found the floor wet so it just means that someone just took a bath that made me shiver a little. Just then, I heard the door suddenly closed that made me shout and ran out the room.

When I was half way down the stairs I saw my parents, Kevin oppa and Junyoung oppa racing up the stairs probably after hearing me shout. Is my shout that loud?

"What happened?" My mom asked.

"The...The... The door just closed but no one is there! I mean I was there! But I'm the only one in the room!" I shouted still freaking out about the door thingy.

"You went to the room at the end of the hall did you?" My dad said. I nodded. Junyoung oppa then laughed.

"That's the result of pranking us!" He said as he laughed.

"Yah! Nothing's funny!" I said as I gently hit Junyoung oppa at the arm. It then followed by the laugh of Kevin oppa and a giggle from my dad and my mom. Do they know anything about this?!

"Yah! What's funny?! You know everything about this, right?!" I said to them.

"Gi~" I heard someone calling me from the hall where the room is so I really shouted then raced down the stairs going out the house. I just need to get out of this house for now. I then heard them laughing when I raced down that stairs but I didn't mind them and just hurried out the house when I bumped in with Yoseob and I fell on the floor.

"Hey. What's up?" He asked as he helped me up.

"They are scaring me!" I said as I remove the dust that stuck on my pants when I fell.

"Who? Kevin hyung?" He said. I nodded.

"Also my parents and Junyoung oppa." I added.

"Junyoung oppa?" He said confused.

"My cousin." I answered.

Yoseob's POV

I decided to go to Gi's house early in the morning to see how she's doing and well, probably meet her parents. When I was out the gate and was about to ring the doorbell, the gate opened and Gi bumped onto me and she fell on the ground and so I helped her up.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked as I helped her up.

"They are scaring me!" She said as she remove the dust that stuck on her pants when she fell.

"Who? Kevin hyung?" I asked and she nodded.

"Also my parents and Junyoung oppa." She replied. So that's the guy's name that I saw yesterday at the aiport ha.

"Junyoung oppa?" I asked confused and also curious.

"My cousin." She replied. So that's his cousin. Haha. My thought was wrong. Haha.

"Oh... Where are you going anyway?" I asked.

"I just want to be relax a bit. Some ghost is lingering in." She said. I then laughed.

"Nothing's funny." She said as she pouted.

"Mianhe. Haha." She just looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Alright. I'll stop laughing already, ok?" I said holding in my laughter.

"Yeah, right." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yah! I'm just kidding. Cheer up." I said as I pinch both of her cheek that made her cheeks reddish.

"Yah!" She said as she brush my hand away. I started to ran because I know she'll not stop until she get to pinch my cheeks as well. She hates stuff like that.

After running after each other for a few minutes we both ended up back at their house's gate. We both leaned on the wall beside their gate laughing.

"You lost. You didn't got me." I said to her as I catch my breath.

"Aniyo. I got hold of your shirt and...Oh... Ooops. I'm really sorry for that." She said as she looked at my almost ripped shirt. Well it got really streched and if it will be stretched more, it might not take the pressure anymore and it'll be tore.

"Come in. I'll just let you borrow a shirt of Kevin hyung. Maybe it would fit you." She added and got my arm and pulled me in but I pulled back.

"It's ok. Your parents is there. They might misunderstand our relationship." I said.

"Aniyo. I have mentioned you to them many times and I'm sure they will be glad to see you." She said as she pulled my arm, again.

"Oh. Put this over first until I got a shirt for you." She said as she removed her jacket and put it over me.

"It's fine." I said as I was about to get the jacket of me and give it back to her and when she stared at me.

"Alright. I'll wear it already." I said and she smiled. That stare of her is really...uhm...really something.

So when we got in their house, I stayed at their door and waited for Gi that headed to their living room. After a while she went back and she motioned me to follow her. We then went in Kevin hyung's room, I think, and she got some random shirt from Kevin hyung's closet and handed it to me.

"I think that would suit you. I'll just get the jacket you let me borrow before which I still haven't returned. Change already. I'll be right back." She said and headed out the door.

I did changed to the shirt she gave me and then I looked at the pictures around the room. Most of the pictures is Kevin hyung and Gi and I think some of these are their childhood photos. My eyes then landed on a picture where there is nine guys and a girl that probably would be Gi and the guy that is beside Gi is Kevin hyung. I just don't know who the eight other guys are. I then heard a knock on the door and I stood straight and the door slightly opened.

"You done?" Gi said before she went in.

"Yup." I answered. She then went in and threw me the jacket she is returning me now.

"Thanks for letting me borrow that before." She said and I nodded.

"Well, thank you also for helping me get a shirt." I said and she nodded with a smile.

"It's my fault of almost ripping your shirt anyway. I'll replace it, promise." She said as she smiled. I just nodded knowing she'll just insist even though I'll say that it's fine.

"Hey." Our attention then turned to the door.

"Annyeong haseyo." I bowed when I saw Kevin hyung coming in.

"So you are the one that will borrow my clothes." He said then he let out chuckle.

"Ah neh. Komawo." I said as I bowed.

"It's nothing. I think you better go down already because my parents might think that--" Then Gi kicked his leg.

"Yah! That did hurt!" Kevin hyung whined and I just giggled at the two.

"Stop thinking things like that." Gi said.

"Yeah. Alright." Kevin hyung said as he rubbed the part that Gi kicked.

"Let's go down already. I'll let you meet my parents and my cousin." Gi said and I nodded and we went down the stairs heading to the living room. I felt a little nervous meeting Gi's parents but I know I'll be meeting them anytime so it's better to meet them already since I'm also here.

Gi's POV

We went down to the living room and found my parents and Junyoung oppa sitting and chatting. Yoseob quickly bowed and greeted as soon as we got near my parents and my cousin.

"Annyeong hashimnikka." He bowed and I giggled with his action. It's seems like he is so scared with my parents.

"Appa, omma, Junyoung oppa, he is the one I'm referring to." I said.

"Oh... You are Yoseob right?" My dad said.

"Neh ajhussi...ah... I mean... Mr. Kim..." He said. I quietly laughed when he doesn't know how to address my dad.

"Uncle would be ok." My dad said and Yoseob nodded.

"Neh uncle." He said.

"Such a nice guy." My mom commented.

"Oh... Kamsahamnida." Yoseob again bowed and I just can't stop but to giggle.

"Stop being formal already. You are Mrs. Yang's son right?" My mom said and he nodded.

"Neh...uhm..."

"Auntie would be ok." My mom said.

"Neh auntie." He said.

"It's nice meeting you Yoseob." My mom said with a smile.

"It's my pleasure to meet you auntie and uncle and also..." Yoseob said.

"Junyoung." Junyoung oppa said.

"And Junyoung-ssi." Yoseob said.

"Have a seat." My dad offered and we sat on the available seats. So the seat went like this-- Yoseob, Me, Junyoung oppa and in front of us is, dad, mom then Kevin oppa.

"I heard that you made our daughter be friendly again, am I right?" My dad said.

"Ah. Aniyo. It's her who wanted to change." Yoseob answered. My dad just laughed at his humbleness I think.

"Anyway, we thank you for making our daughter happy when we are not around." My mom said.

"Ah. It's nothing big, auntie and uncle. I'm just that type of person." Yoseob said. I then notice Yoseob look up the stairs and so I followed his look.

"What are you looking at?" I whispered to him.

"Ah. Nothing." He said.

"Oh. Ok." I said.

Yoseob's POV

I was having a good time talking with Gi's parents and meeting Gi's cousin, Junyoung hyung when my gaze turned to the hall upstairs.

"What are you looking at?" Gi whispered to me.

"Ah. Nothing." I said and smiled.

"Oh. Ok." She replied.

We then chatted for a few minutes more then I decided to leave. I said good bye and promise to come back with my parents since they wanted to meet them. But before I went out of the house, I glanced one more time at the hall upstairs and sighed before I went out with Gi leading me. I had a fun time chatting with Gi's family but I was a bit sad because I know I betrayed a friend. Or I didn't?

Gi's POV

After I had led Yoseob out of the house, I looked up and saw a figure from the empty guest room looking...at us. I then called Kevin oppa to look at it but as soon as Kevin oppa was there and looked up, the figure was gone.

"You're just hallucinating dongsaeng." Kevin oppa laughed at me as he ruffled my hair then headed inside the house. I'm not hallucinating!

I entered the house still clueless of who the person inside the empty guest room is but I think Junyoung oppa knows who the person is. I just think he knows.