Seniors Promenade

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

Our teacher finished ten minutes before time and she discussed about our upcoming prom.

"Today, we will discuss about your Senior's Prom. It will be on Feb. 13th, just before Valentine's Day. We will start rehearsing for it tomorrow. You will spend your afternoon starting tomorrow practicing for your upcoming prom. I know all of you are anticipating for it. We, teachers, decided that we will allow you to pick your own partners but you should submit your names at the end of the week and if you wouldn't have a partner by then, we will pick for your partners, is that clear?" Our teacher said.

"Yes ma'm." We answered.

"Gi, could you be my prom partner?" AJ suddenly asked.

"Huh? Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"I'm sure with my decisions when it comes to you, you know that." He said.

"Uhm... Sure?" I said though I want to say if he could give me time to think about it, I just have the eager to accept it right away. Does that mean I still like him?

"That's great. I'll submit our names then." He said then smiled.

"Uh... Alright." I said. He immidiately got a paper and wrote down our names. The school bell rang and we piled out our classrooms going for break. AJ left his chair to submit the paper already and Yoseob approached me.

"Where is AJ going?" He asked.

"Ah... He'll just submit our names." I said grabbing my books and bag and getting AJ's as well.

"You mean..." He said.

"Yeah." I answered knowing what he was about to say.

Yoseob's POV

Darn. I was just about to ask her. AJ is really fast. He knows that someone will ask Gi if he wouldn't ask right away.

"Oh... Ok." I said scratching the back of my head. We then walked towards AJ and Gi gave him his bag and books. What is she, AJ's maid? I smirked. Ok. I didn't know I know how to smirk. We then walked to the field again.

_ _ _ _ _

At the field...

"Hey!" They greeted us as the three of us reached them.

"Hey." I greeted back as I took a seat.

"Heard about our prom?" Dongwoon asked. I knew this would be the topic.

"Yup." I answered.

"Who are your partners?" Doojoon asked.

"Ah... Remembering about it. Gi, do you already have a partner?" Hyunseung asked. I looked over at Gi and saw her looking at AJ.

"Ah... Yeah." She replied.

"Oh... Who is it?" Hyunseung asked.

"Me." AJ answered.

"Whoah. AJ, you are really fast eh." Junhyung said. AJ just smirked.

Doojoon turned to me. I just sighed. He knows anyway. Why would I still let him see that I'm alright, right? We stayed at the bleachers at the field until the school bell rang signaling the end of break. We went to our classrooms after.