Betrayal

Ended Up Loving You

Yoseob's POV

I sat quietly in the studio waiting for the person my cousin was telling me. Ten minutes passed since the estimated time my cousin told me that the person I'll be meeting will arrive. I still decided to wait because the person might arrive and found no one in the studio. I then looked at the flower my cousin told me to give this to. I turned the flower around with my fingers. I think I'm meeting a girl because I'll be giving a flower. I'm not telling that flowers can't be given to men but also, the decorations around this studio is like I'll be having a blind date or something. In many places why a studio for a blind date, right? My phone then rang and I read the message my cousin sent to me.

From: Hyungshik hyung

Propose to her. I know you have been keeping that feeling to yourself. Don't make our little princess cry, araso? Alright, good luck with your confession!

Propose? Confession? What? I was replying to his message when I heard my name being called. I looked up from my phone surprised to see Gi.

"G-Gi... Why...Why are you here?" I said stuttering because I really didn't expect that she will be the one I'll be meeting.

"Kevin oppa told me to go here. As well as my other best friends. Well, I call them oppa because they are all boys and are older to me. You, why are you here?" I asked.

"My cousin told me to go here." He said.

"You mean Hyungshik oppa?" She said and I nodded.

"Yeah. How did you know?" I asked.

"He's practically one of my best friends I'm referring to a while ago." She answered and I nodded.

"Ah. Have a seat." I said as I stood up from my seat and then to the seat infront of me and pulled the chair back for her to sit on. She then walked towards me and then sat on the chair I pulled for her.

"Komawo." She said and I just nodded and went back to my seat. After that, it was so quiet between us. I don't know what to say nor do. After yesterday's night, it's like the awkwardness between us grew. I sighed realizing that she asked me for a favor, I say, that she wished that everything will be back to normal after I had watched the video she made for me.

"So..."

"I'm..." We both began at the same time. We chuckled a bit after that.

"Go first." I said and she nodded.

"I'm glad you liked the gift I gave to you." She said and I smiled.

"I definitely loved it." I said then giggled. I think everything is quite back to normal.

"Glad to hear it." She said as she smiled. "So what were you saying?" She asked.

"Ah... How are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm well... Aniyo... I mean, confused." She said.

"Confused? Why?" I asked curious to the reason why.

"Maybe because I knew that AJ happened to be, you know." She said. I then remembered that I'm one of the people who kept that thing from her. Now, I'm debating if I'll be saying the truth that I really know that AJ is his childhood friend and the worst is that the reason why I befriended her first when I entered Seoul High School is because AJ told me to look over her and make sure she is always happy. Arg. It's so hard to tell her, really. I know if I'll keep this longer from her and if I will be confessing to her now my feelings and ask her to be my girlfriend and she'll accept it, just if she will, I think I'll just be hurting her while we are together. I think I should just face the consequences that I caused for accepting AJ's request.

"Gi..." I said really don't know how to start.

"Uhm?" She asked.

"I...I have something to tell you." I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I know you'll be mad but I hope you'll understand me. I...have something I've been keeping from you." I said starting to feel more nervous than the nervousness I felt that Gi already met AJ in the name she knows because I know, after AJ returned to Gi's life and introduced himself as her childhood best friend, I might have no chance to Gi anymore and now, I think I really don't have any chance with her.

"Yah. I'll not be mad just because you kept something from me but if it's something, you know, hurtful, maybe I would really be mad at you. But it's not, right?" She said that made me more regretful for keeping it from her.

"Please, listen first." I said and she nodded.

"Ok. Here it goes. You know that I'm best friends with AJ, right?" I said then she nodded. "Actually, when I was still in America, I have been classmates with AJ and same goes for the other guys, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon. And because of that, we became more close and because we all have the same interests, we became the best of friends. Remember the time I first attended Seoul High School?" I said and she nodded again.

"You came from America that time." She said then I nodded.

"Before I went back to Korea with Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon, AJ was really going to come with us but his parents didn't allow him so he asked a favor to me. He said for me..." I stopped, can't continue my sentence because I feel that after I tell her the truth, she will never talk to me again and ignore me just like the first time I first met her. I feel like I will just ruin the friendship we shared for the past months.

"He said to you what?" She asked. I breathed in then exhaled before continuing with my sentence.

"He said for me to look over you and make sure you'll always be happy and that's why I---" She interrupted me.

"That's why you wanted to become my friend, right? That's why you followed me around wherever I go? You know, you look like a puppy to him when you did that. Actually, I can't believe you'll do such a thing. Sorry but I think after this, nothing will be back to normal between you and me. I'll be leaving first." She said as she stood up from her seat and walked over the door.

"Mianada Gi-ah. Mianada." I said as I looked down and covered my face with my hands and tears just didn't stop to stream down my face. If you just know how I regretted doing such a thing, Gi, I think you would've understood but I think it have no use already of explaining because you already turned your back on me and decided to end our friendship. Still, I'm waiting for the day you would forgive me. Mianada, Gi-ah.

Gi's POV

As I stood up from my seat, I walked towards the door out and when I was to go out the room, I heard Yoseob saying sorry with a cracking voice which I know that he is about to cry. I don't know what to do that moment, to continue my way out the room or go back to him and say I'm not mad anymore and everything is alright. But I can't. Right now, I think things can't be the same between the two us. I think we need some space and think over this matter. I then continued my way out the room and then ran on my way out the building. I felt tears falling from my eyes. I went out with no money so now, I think I'll be walking home though I can call anyone from my friends but I think it's better for me to be alone first at this moment. Yesterday, a best friend of mine came back but I don't know if we can still be best friends after he came back. I don't even now if I'm happy or sad that he returned already. Today, I met my oppas again. But after, a friendship was broken just because of a simple request from a friend who happened to be my friend as well at the past. Everything is a confusion. I don't know who to put at fault to everything that is happening but myself for being so stupid. I shouldn't have trusted anyone. I shouldn't have listened to Yoseob. I shouldn't have believed in Yoseob. I was disturbed in my thoughts when someone honk a car on me.

"Yah! Why so lonely?" I turned to my side to see Doojoon.

"Doojoon..." Was all I was able to say.

"Did you cry?" He asked.

"Aniyo. Why would I?" I said and faked a smile.

"Then why are your eyes reddish and pluffy?" He asked.

"Ah. Dust got on my eyes." I lied.

"Stop lying." He said and I just kept quiet. "Why are you out on the streets now?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing. I just wanted to have a walk." I said.

"If that's so, I'll bring you to somewhere you'll enjoy walking with bare foot." He said then smiled.

"Eh?" I said.

"Just go in." He said then reached for the passenger's door and opened it.

"Hey." He said getting my attention.

"I...can't." I said.

"Wae?" He asked.

"I just can't. Mianhe." I said then decided to walk away from him.

"Yah! Gi-ah!" I heard Doojoon oppa shout but I didn't stop to walk far from him but then, I didn't notice that the level of the ground I'm stepping next is lower than the one I was stepping on and I tripped and unfortunately sprained my ankle. People then stared at me and I just didn't mind them and tried to stand up but then a pair of hands helped me up. When I looked around I saw Doojoon.

"See what happened. You should've come with me already. Aish." He said as he helped me up. He then knelt in front of me facing his back to me. "Get on." He said but I hesitated to ride on his back. "If you don't want, I'll leave you here with yourself and limp yourself on your way home." He said still on his knees in front of me. I hesitated again but still got on his back already and he carried me towards his car. He placed me on his passenger's seat then he proceeded to the driver's seat. He then started to drive.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'll bring you to the hospital so that your ankle can be treated." He said. I just nodded. Not soon after, we arrived at the hospital and he helped me to get out of his car and to get in the hospital. He went to the counter then came back after.

"Let's wait for a minute." He said as he sat beside me.

"Ok." I answered.

We waited for my name to be called and when my name was called, I proceeded to the doctor in a particular room with Doojoon helping me going there. When we got in, I sat on the seat and Doojoon went out and said that he will be waiting for me outside. The doctor then started to ask me all the necessary things and after, he already treated my ankle and told me that soon after, it will already heal since it wasn't that bad. I then thanked the doctor after he finished treating my sprained ankle. He also helped me to walk my way out the door since it was quite hard walking. When we got out, I saw Doojoon sitting on one of the chairs outside. He stood up as soon as he saw me and then bowed to the doctor and said thank you. After, we left the hospital. We went in his car and he started his engines and started to drive.

"Are you fine already?" He asked.

"Yup. Much better." I said.

"Good. So, I'll just be heading you home since you sprained your ankle." He said.

"Ah. Neh. Komawo." I said. He nodded and drove the way to my house.

"What really happened a while ago?" He asked.

"It's nothing important." I replied.

"There's nothing that isn't important in the world." He said.

"Well, now there is." I said.

"Yah. You know you can tell me anything. Where is the trust you have?" He said.

"I think there is no such word as trust to me anymore." I said.

"Yah. What did really happened? Why are you like before again?" Doojoon said.

"It's nothing for you to know anymore." I said. Why am I like this again?

"Aish. Fine. Just tell me when you are ready." He said and the drive to my house is again quiet.

Soon, we arrived at my house. I tried to get out myself from the car but when I got out of the car and got to stand up but then, my ankled ached because I quite forced myself to get up. Just when I was about to fall, a pair of hands caught me. I looked up to see, AJ.

"Yah. What are you doing?" He said helping me to stand.

"You know, she sprained her ankle." Doojoon then spoke.

"Bwoh? Why? Gwenchana?" AJ said looking at my ankle that made me somewhat happy for no reason.

"I'm fine. I just want to go rest. I know this will be alright soon." I said and he nodded.

"I'll be leaving already. See you next time." Doojoon said and opened the driver's seat door.

"Komawo, Doojoon. I'm sorry for how I acted a while ago. I'm just not in the mood now." I said and he nodded with a smile.

"So, I'll be going. Get well soon, Gi-ah." Doojoon said before he went in his car and then drove off.

AJ then helped me to go in the house and to my room. No one was home when I reached home. I sat on my bed as soon as we arrived my room. I feel really tired. Many already happened just this morning. Many to think about. I then lay on my bed and closed my eyes. I then felt myself bouncing a little from my bed. When I opened my eyes and then looked at my side, I saw AJ lying comfortably beside me. I then felt my heart about to burst out.

"Yah. Why are you on my bed?" I asked looking at him.

"Wae? We were like this before, right?" He said then moved his head near mine and our heads then was just about an inch away. I then felt my cheeks turning red. I then turned to my other side. I then heard him laughing.

"'Yah. Nothing's funny." I said.

"Are you that uncomfortable now when I lay beside you, ha?" He said.

"O-Of course! We are not kids anymore! We are already mature!" I said.

"Oh... Then tell me, if we are not kids now, there is a chance that how we see each other change also, right?" And I nodded. "Then, tell me, as girl, how do you think of me?" He asked that made my cheeks turn redder. I really feel embarrass in front of him right now.

"You...You are more mature and...and...that's all." I said looking away.

"Really ha? Because me, I see you prettier than you are before." That really made my heart beat really fast.

"Stop...saying words like that." I said.

"Why? Are you embarrassed?" He said.

"I...It's not like that." I said.

"Then what is it?" He asked.

"Aish. Why do you have too many questions?" I said.

"Oh... My hubby is mad." He said. WHAT?! HUBBY?!

"HUBBY?!" I shouted surprised.

"I'm just kidding!" He said then laughed.

"Well, I'm already leaving. I'll be visiting sometime. I just need to settle already at our house." AJ said as he stood up from the bed.

"What house? You mean your house at the next street?" I asked out of curiousness.

"Yup." He answered then smiled.

"Oh... Ok..." I said.

"Why? Are you going to miss me? Don't worry. I'll be visiting as soon as possible to visit my HUBBY." He said then laughed running out my room.

"Yah!" I shouted throwing a pillow at him but he already left the room. I just sighed. Just then he returned again then stood in front of my room. Note, my door isn't closed yet since AJ just ran out a while ago.

"Anyway, just call me if you need anything. I'll call one maid to assist you here upstairs since I'll be leaving already and neither any of your parents or your brother or your cousin is here. I'll be leaving already. I'll be back before you know it." He said then smiled.

"Don't even bother." I mumbled.

"Did you just say something?" He asked.

"Ah. Aniyo. I said, thanks for helping me today." I said then smiled but it was more like a grimace.

"Oh. Ok. I'll be seeing you, HUBBY-AH!" He shouted then ran down the stairs as I can hear his footsteps going down.

"Saranghae!" He shouted loud enough for me to hear upstairs. I don't know if I should be happy with all he said while we were talking. Well, we are just like how we are before-- joking around a lot and teasing each other.

_ _ _ _ _

Hello my dear readers! Sorry for just updating now! I'll update again after this. I pormise you guys! Please leave a comment. Thanks!