Is It A Confession?

Ended Up Loving You

A/N: I want to say sorry again. Why? I know you guys already noticed or maybe some of you, there is a fictional character named Soongyeon and Choorin but they are just the same people. Actually, the original name of the fictional character who is Soongyeon(Choorin) is really Choorin but I changed it to Soongyeon. I had finished many chapters already before I even decided to replace the name. So now, I forgot to change it before posting chapter 22 and so the name there was Choorin. I already edited it. Sorry again and thank you for understanding. Anyway, here's the chapter I said.

_ _ _ _ _

Gi's POV

"Come in." I said as I scoop a spoonful of ice cream and then put it in my mouth then continued to click and click on my computer mouse. I know it's cold because it's winter but I like ice cream.

"Why didn't you show up?" Yoseob said standing by my side.

"I don't want to. Why?" I said not even bothering to look at him.

"And why don't you want to?" He asked.

"I don't want." I answered.

"Why?" He asked.

"I just don't want to." I replied after putting the last spoon of ice cream in my mouth. "Yummy." I whispered then smiled.

"Don't you know how you disappointed the person?" He said with a raising voice. I didn't reply and just continued to read forums. Just then Yoseob turned my monitor off.

"Yah!" I shouted as I looked at him.

"Pay attention to me!" He shouted back. I already got irritated that I shouted at him back.

"Why?! Don't you know how worried I am after how you acted these past few days and after you turned your back on me that let me feel that you'll be leaving me and that you'll be like my friend before ha?! Don't you know how you let me feel that?!" I shouted at him.

He kept quiet after that. He should really be after I had confessed...Wait. Confessed?! Ok. It's not confessing. You just told him what he needs to know. But isn't that confessing? Aish. Ok. Just go out this room without him. Wait. Why am I the one to go out when this is my room?

I cleared my throat before speaking to get his attention. "Do you have anything more to say? If there isn't, you can go out already." I said pretending that I didn't just confessed to him. I really didn't. Psshh.

"Ah. I'll be heading out. Sorry for disturbing you." He said then went out. I sighed after he had closed the door. I covered my face with my hands then sighed. That was really something I didn't expect that I'll be saying to him. It really isn't. Yoseob, I admit, you are really someone special to me.

Yoseob's POV

I really can't just answer back after what she said. Did she just confess to me what she feels or not? I'm debating with myself again. Arg. This is nerve-racking. I then heard Gi clear that caught my attention.

"Do you have anything more to say? If there isn't, you can go out already." She said.

"Ah. I'll be heading out. Sorry for disturbing you." I said then headed out the door.

When I got outside Gi's room, I saw Kevin hyung and Junyoung hyung standing at the side of the door then smiled at me. I'm sure they 'overheard' our conversation. *sigh* I bowed at them.

"I'll now be heading home." I said as I bowed at them.

I then went down the stairs then out the Kim's residence and then towards my car. When I got in my car, I leaned on my seat then breathed in then out as I close my eyes. I then opened my eyes after then I held my stirring wheel then started on my engines then drove off. As I drove, I was still thinking if she just confessed about what she felt towards me or not. I'm also thinking if she sees me like what I see her. To be simple, does she love me like I do?

_ _ _ _ _

How was it? Hehe. Many revelations will come up! Please leave a comment, please! Thank you!