The Guy

Ended Up Loving You

Gi's POV

I was sitting at the back of the class like I any other days. Many don't dare to come near me and it comes with one reason, they see me scary. Weird right? I just smirk. It's better this way, no one would bother me. Or is it not? This all changed when a new guy came to our school. He kept on bugging me and all and I so hate it. Or not? Knowing quite his perspective told me to play along and not to loose to him.

"Hi!" Oh. Here he comes again.

"What do you want now? And oh, this is your fourteenth day or shall we say your two weeks of trying to change me since you came." I said rolling my eyes as he sat beside me.

He pouted. "I'm not trying to change you."

"Then what are you trying to do? Pulling me to places to enjoy when I'm not the person who loves playing around, being happy and more." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I'm not, ok? Think what you want to think, but I'm really not. I just want to be your friend. That's all. And even though I ask you to come with me, you won't." He said with his bright smile ending his sentence.

"Whatever. Could you just move away." I said and shooed him but rather than moving away, he dragged his chair closer to me.

"Arg. You..." I mumbled as I glared at him but he just smiled. I just didn't mind him and looked out the window.

Soon, our teacher came and classes began and also, not soon after, class ended. Students filled the school halls and slowly evacuating the whole cafeteria. As I walked pass by the hall to the cafeteria to meet my friends, people gave me way while Yoseob clung on to me again and annoys me again. As Yoseob kept on 'annoying' me, I can hear mumbles from the students such as, "Aren't he scared of what she could do to him?" "Is he crazy?" "Why does he kept on clunging on to her?" "He's just wasting his time trying to befriend her." I just smirk at these words from the students. Annoyed, I stopped at my tracks and faced him. He faced me with a smile.

"Can't you just go with your friends and do something good than annoying me?" I said glaring at him. He shook.

"Dongwoon is absent so I have no one to come with." He answered smiling.

"Then go find someone who you could bother." I said irritated continuing my way to the cafeteria. But he just kept on following me. I sighed in annoyance and faced him with madness conveyed on my face.

"Hey Yoseob!" Hyunseung called him. At last, someone called him. I took the chance to walk away from him when he looked back to his friend.

"I'll just see you in class!" Yoseob shouted to me probably knowing that I already walked far away from him. I smirked and continued to walk towards the cafeteria.