packing day :(

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

My mother and I packed my clothes and everything that had been mine. Youngmin just stood there without lending a hand. He looked too devastated for my farewell.

“Youngmin-shi. I don’t want you to look all gloomy like that. Please cheer up.” I smiled to him. He didn’t smile back.

Key, Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun walked in to the room. All of them looked shock when they see me packing up except Jonghyun.

“Do you want to go somewhere?” Taemin asked. I nodded and smiled.

“You looked all happy. Do you win a lot of money and decided to travel without us?” Minho teased me. I laughed. My last laughed I thought…

“Kinda…” I flashed my white teeth. I introduced them to my mother and they all bowed respect to her. My mother felt happy to see four young handsome men in front of her. Heh… ==”

“Wow! Your mother is beautiful, Eunhye!” Minho blinked his eyes in disbelieve. My mother giggled to his compliment and continued to pack my things.

“If you’re a girl, you would be a very prettiest girl like you mother, Eunhye.” Taemin exclaimed and tapped my back. His words made me felt guilty.

I’m sorry for lying to all of you…

Jonghyun looked at me and our eyes met. His expression showed either guilty or satisfied seeing my situation right now. He flashed me a smiled. Not the sarcastic one but a glad smiled. I sighed but I didn’t held any grudges against him. It was my own fault.

“This is the right choice for you.” He whispered in a tone that I can hear. I nodded in replied.

“I will leave here tomorrow. Let’s have our last dinner” I suggested. My mother was okay with my last request and told me she will come tomorrow with father.

I thanked her and waved to her when she went home.

 “You said last dinner. What do you mean by that?” Key asked me with confused look on his eyes.

“I’ll explain later. Let have dinner now. I’m hungry” I rubbed my stomach and pulled Youngmin’s wrist whom had been quiet since back from the principal room.

 “Stay lively, Youngmin. You’re my tutor, isn’t it?”

“Your behaviour suffocated me more.” He finally uttered something. I chuckled in awkwardness. I gave him the look ‘just let me enjoy my last day’.

I caught him looking away from me, feeling all angry and unsatisfied.