The lies had reveal

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I practised diligently on the red team practises. I made myself busy and kept on practising. Sweat dripping from my hair now but I didn’t care about it. Even my back was wet.

Teacher Lee blew his whistle and pointed at me.

“Yah, Eunhye! Don’t hurt yourself! I don’t want you to sprain your ankle or hurt your leg”

I bowed to him. “I’m okay, Teacher. Don’t you worry about me.” Teacher Lee put his hand on his hip and screamed to me.

“Yah! I’m telling you now not to stress yourself! Quit practising now and get out from there”

Like a puppy, I followed his word and walked away. Geez… He shouldn’t screamed me like that. This was not even his body.

My landed on the bench while grabbing a towel. I wiped my face.

“pretty exhausted, huh?”

I turned to him but quickly turned away when I saw him.

“Looks like you still mad at me.” He frowned. I ignored him.

 “I’m sorry for what happened at the class yesterday” I nodded and walked away from him. Youngmin stood up from his seat and followed me behind. He sat not far from me.

 “I never knew you were that fast” He giggled. I pretended not to hear any of his word. He kept talking nonsense and I felt like it was directed to me. What the hell is he doing here? I don’t even want to see you now, Youngmin! If I can, I will use magic to make him disappear from here.

“Yah… How long will you want to avoid me? Even if you mad, you don’t have to sleep at Key hyung room. What if he saw your body? What if-“

I glared at him.

“oh… You looked at me now” He flashed his smiled.

“You don’t have to be worried about me. I can take care of myself. Just go away from my sight…” I turned my head back to the field. Wait the sec…

I looked at him back. “What happened with your face?” I pointed to my cheek.

His body jumped a bit and touched his cheek.

“What happen?” I repeated.

“This? Ahh… nothing. My perfect face will recover very fast” He beamed at me but quickly groaned because of the pain.

“its look bad, you know” I grimaced.

“Did you worry about me?”

I glared. “Don’t overthink about it. Hwayoung will worry more than me”

He frowned and headed to the seat beside me but I quickly grabbed thing to full the left and right seat. Youngmin sighed irritated and sat to the nearest seat. “Why did you keep mentioning her name?”

“My mouth just do so”

“I really need to brush your mouth sometime” He grunted. I stared at him with I-don’t even-care-about-it look. Suddenly Youngmin’s phone rang. I glanced to his screen and saw Hwayoung name. So, that even had the courage to call him?

He hesitated. I quickly stood up and pick up my bag. “where are you going?” Youngmin gazed at me blankly.

“Somewhere far from here” I answered and waved to him as a sign ‘I’M LEAVING YOU FOR YOUR COMFORTABILITY. TALK MORE’

“Eunhye!” He yelled my name but it was too late. I couldn’t hear him anymore as my headphone already blasted a loud song.

 

Flashback--------- (two days ago)

Youngmin marched to Jonghyun room with confusion.

“Why hyung want to meet me?”

He knocked the door and heard Jonghyun’s voice called him in.

“Annyeong, hyung. Is there anything you want from me?” He asked while peeked inside the room. Jonghyun smiled but the looks on his eyes seemed different.

“You can take a seat first. I want to change my cloth.” He offered him while gestured to the couch. Youngmin nodded and went sat without any thought in his mind.

“How come I don’t see you with Eunhye today?” he asked, just to break the silence.

“Errr…He got a little problem, I think. He seemed angry towards me.” Youngmin answered while checking his phone.

“Really? why? Did he like Hwayoung too?” Youngmin burst to laugh.

“I don’t think that was the problem”

“Or maybe because he falls to you?” He added. Youngmin coughed and turned to him.

“Yah! Hyung! He was a boy. Don’t you see how much he craves for a girl every day?” Youngmin smiled cheerfully but Jonghyun looked him very coldly.

“It was possible if he was a girl, right, Youngmin?”

“Hyung…” Youngmin sound nervous but he quickly acted like nothing.

“Aish! If he’s really a girl, I’ll fall to him from the first sight. That’s a good one, hyung!” Youngmin laughed.

Suddenly, Jonghyun walk to him and grabbed his collar. Youngmin was surprised with Jonghyun action. His eyes became big.

Out of blue, Jonghyun swing his knuckle and punch Youngmin on his cheek. He fell to the ground with his lip bleed by the punch. Youngmin touched his swollen cheek and gazed up to him.

“How long do you want to deceive us? Why do you have to lie?” Jonghyun stared straight to his eyes.

“Tsk…”

Youngmin smirked while getting up. He tried to fix his clothes and wiped the blood with his thumb. ‘From what I witnesses, you have found out, didn’t you?” Youngmin smiled in sarcastic way. Jonghyun bite his lower lip and grabbed his collar again.

“Do you think this is funny? You piece of !! This is an all-boys school!!” Jonghyun pushed him but Youngmin managed to balance himself.

“I’m gonna tell the principal about this!!” Jonghyun stomped angrily to the door. Youngmin caught his wrist and stopped him.

“Please don’t. He had the reason to be here, hyung.”

“What kind of reason for a girl to stay here? It’s already enough for both of you lied to me. I wouldn’t let him… I mean her to stay here anymore.” Youngmin still blocking his way.

“Hyung, just listen to me this time. Eunhye will drop out if one of the students here knew about her identity.” He tried to explain.

“If you had told me since the first day he arrived, I wouldn’t be this angry, Youngmin.” He replied and pushed him to the side.

Youngmin just watched his hyung back figured heading to the principal office.

“I’m sorry, Eunhye.” Youngmin sighed and felt a massive stone had strike his heart.

“Eunhye’s day will be countable starting today.” He whispered to the wind.

 

 

Is it coming to end now?

thanks for reading my story and I hope you like it^^

Have a nice day people^^